The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 200
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #11101
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
im on a RGH im ftp'ng it to my external hdd now

iv read if there is trouble you need to either uninstall dashlaunch and boot through xexmenu or update your nand
 5 years ago '06        #11102
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
Glad I waited for WWE 13 to verify


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #11103
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 38 38
now some are saying its working so do as you please at your own risk!!
 5 years ago '05        #11104
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
well my nand is updated, so hopefully im good otherwise ill just update my dashlaunch
 5 years ago '04        #11105
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 318 318
 Mr Hyde said:
well my nand is updated, so hopefully im good otherwise ill just update my dashlaunch
i heard that an out of date dashlaunch is the problem for jtag users

or uninstall dashlaunch and use xexmenu
 5 years ago '05        #11106
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
^ yeah iv seen a few ppl say they were good after updating it or booting with xexmenu
 5 years ago '04        #11107
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 38 38
finish downloading all is good thru abgx will burn later and play tomorrow
 5 years ago '05        #11108
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
anyone with a RGH just disable Dashlaunch and you'll be able to play fine
 5 years ago '04        #11109
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 522 522
is it ok
play online
 5 years ago '05        #11110
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
ppl been online

i read a tweet from someone who said that cant tell whether its a illegal copy or a copy someone bought early so they wont ban anyone

dont blame me tho n*gga lol
 5 years ago '04        #11111
Demac 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 Comic Book Guy said:
Glad I waited for WWE 13 to verify


[pic - click to view]

That game is fire... attitude era brings back a lot of childhood memories.
 5 years ago '06        #11112
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
Going to the midnight release tonight for Halo 4. Guys, support the games you guys actually enjoy. I don't buy EA Sports titles, I'm good on a $60 roster update with two new features. But I always buy Halo and Gears. COD sometimes too. Just sayin
 5 years ago '06        #11113
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 13 13
 Mr Hyde said:
ppl been online

i read a tweet from someone who said that cant tell whether its a illegal copy or a copy someone bought early so they wont ban anyone

dont blame me tho n*gga lol
if u think about it they really cant long as u dont trunacate i feel n microsoft wont risk no class action suit or some sh*t over banning legit ppl
 11-05-2012, 08:10 AM         #11114
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Going to the midnight release tonight for Halo 4. Guys, support the games you guys actually enjoy. I don't buy EA Sports titles, I'm good on a $60 roster update with two new features. But I always buy Halo and Gears. COD sometimes too. Just sayin
i buy COD always but everything else.....
 11-05-2012, 08:31 AM         #11115
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my supersearch aint bring no results back....whats the deal fellas
 5 years ago '07        #11116
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1140 1140
 Gangstab329 said:
if u think about it they really cant long as u dont trunacate i feel n microsoft wont risk no class action suit or some sh*t over banning legit ppl

I trunacate all my games tho
 11-05-2012, 09:38 AM         #11117
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting for a group rip of BO2, busy anyway for next 24 hours so might aswell wait, no rush downloading now.

I got an invite to IPtorrents aswell yesterday, but I see people are saying its dodgy so imma stick to RS links
 5 years ago '04        #11118
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 38 38
has nayone else made it past the 1st mission on campaign right after the 1st mission after the helicopter ride away i got a disc unreadable error!!
 5 years ago '06        #11119
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 38 38
Black ops 2 is hot garbage...... im sorry but the campaign is always epic and exciting but the overall game is just weak.

1st off the guns and realism is just not there..... The guns have no realism to them what so ever they are space guns and have no real feel at all.

Medal of honor had some of the best sounding and realistic guns to date.

2. The game just feels cheesy , STILL NO DESTRUCTION .... I feel like im playing James bond legends.... i play for 30 min and put the stick down, Medal of honor i played 8 hrs straight ,,, modern warfare i played 8 hrs straight , battlefield 3 i played 8 hrs straight..... this game might not even get another spin in my console .

i give overall 6 out of 10 campaign review
 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM         #11120
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 codizzle101 said:
Black ops 2 is hot garbage...... im sorry but the campaign is always epic and exciting but the overall game is just weak.

1st off the guns and realism is just not there..... The guns have no realism to them what so ever they are space guns and have no real feel at all.

Medal of honor had some of the best sounding and realistic guns to date.

2. The game just feels cheesy , STILL NO DESTRUCTION .... I feel like im playing James bond legends.... i play for 30 min and put the stick down, Medal of honor i played 8 hrs straight ,,, modern warfare i played 8 hrs straight , battlefield 3 i played 8 hrs straight..... this game might not even get another spin in my console .

i give overall 6 out of 10 campaign review


That sound about right too what i was expecting...
Im just downloading for multiplayer, looks looks they changed it alot this year... but the futuristic part


Cant be any worse than MW3.....












or can it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
106 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
148 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
44 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy