The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Bobby Shmurda's Co-Defendant Gets 130 Years. Tells Judge "Suck My D*ck"
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The FULL court complaint by NYPD against TAXSTONE (he screwed)
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Troy Ave Reacts To Taxstone Being Held Without Bail In T.I. Show Shoo..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Porzingis liked a pic of Joakim Noah captioned 'That ni**a thrash'
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1041
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$41,153 | Props total: 3650 3650
 Da Ill One said:
STFU MS can't tell a burned copy from a retail copy if it's stealthed properly...You won't get banned for playing a game like Batman early...only games you'll get banned for are games like Halo: epsilon Beta where they knew exactly who and how many people should have the game...but MS isn't going to ban you because you played batman early...they don't know that GS or Best Buy or wherever sold the game early...
u never know they'll probally flag u and then when the next banhammer comes around ull be included it makes sense tho i know i wouldnt go online with a game a week before it comes out its stupid as hell especially they know retailers aint letting it go
 7 years ago '05        #1042
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,236 | Props total: 4132 4132
a lot of mom and pops spots let s**t go though... that's why n*ggaz be gettin s**t like Madden, Gears, and s**t early and what not every year... my boy hasn't been banned yet for coppin his games a week or less early.
 7 years ago '05        #1043
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
CBG, If you can find me 1 person who has been banned for playing a game early, I'll eat your pus*y.

No, srsly, I'll munch that s**t out. No conspiracy theorists s**t neither, I want a muhf**kin' recorded phone call to MS and have that indian hoe say "YOU WERE BANNED 'CAUSE YOU PLAYED A GAME EARLY. GOOD DAY SIR."

I'd call GoW2 a pretty high profile release, and the fact that 3 weeks before release there was 12,000 ppls on the leaderboard already, says enough.

Stop telling people they get banned for playing early because it's not true, and any idiot with some logic could see it.

Playing back-ups before release dates since Summer '07. Never been banned.

P.S. Bad rips (no stealth patch, wrong DMI/PFI/SS sectors, Pre-1.4 359 angles) and Review copies get you banned. I know this for a fact.
 7 years ago '04        #1044
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,759 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Afekz said:
CBG, If you can find me 1 person who has been banned for playing a game early, I'll eat your pus*y.

No, srsly, I'll munch that s**t out. No conspiracy theorists s**t neither, I want a muhf**kin' recorded phone call to MS and have that indian hoe say "YOU WERE BANNED 'CAUSE YOU PLAYED A GAME EARLY. GOOD DAY SIR."

I'd call GoW2 a pretty high profile release, and the fact that 3 weeks before release there was 12,000 ppls on the leaderboard already, says enough.

Stop telling people they get banned for playing early because it's not true, and any idiot with some logic could see it.

Playing back-ups before release dates since Summer '07. Never been banned.

P.S. Bad rips (no stealth patch, wrong DMI/PFI/SS sectors, Pre-1.4 359 angles) and Review copies get you banned. I know this for a fact.

..................Sounds Motivated Enough. *plugs ethernet cord back into the 360*
 7 years ago '05        #1045
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
this n*gga said i'll eat your pus*y.
 7 years ago '06        #1046
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 773 773
 P-Hill said:
this n*gga said i'll eat your pus*y.
hahaha
 7 years ago '07        #1047
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1074 1074
lmaoooooo
 7 years ago '04        #1048
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,536 | Props total: 649 649
 7 years ago '06        #1049
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,815 | Props total: 323 323
do you guys not realize you're contradicting yourself tho?

"you cannot get banned for playing a game early!"

"yeah if you play a game like gow2 or something similar early you will get banned"

sooooo you cant get banned for playing early but you can get banned for playing a game like gow2 early?

okay then..

which is why i say you can get banned for playing a game early, because you can.

in a particular instance such as batman, you probably won't get banned for playing early. but that doesn't mean its 100% not possible. ya dig?

when a game is sent out to the press or whatever for review, it can be a review copy. like what happened with saints row 2. and when people played that, they got banned. the review copy of that game did not have xbox live enabled.

but when a advance copy of a game DOES have xbox live enabled, they usually have a count of how many people have that copy of the game, and most likely what their gamertag's are.
 7 years ago '05        #1050
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3 3
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Fallout.3.Broken.Steel.And.Point.Lookout.RF.XBOX36 0-MARVEL
good looks but im sure ppl got bored of that game months ago.
 08-23-2009, 12:25 PM         #1051
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comic book guy said:
do you guys not realize you're contradicting yourself tho?

"you cannot get banned for playing a game early!"

"yeah if you play a game like gow2 or something similar early you will get banned"

sooooo you cant get banned for playing early but you can get banned for playing a game like gow2 early?

Okay then..

Which is why i say you can get banned for playing a game early, because you can.

In a particular instance such as batman, you probably won't get banned for playing early. But that doesn't mean its 100% not possible. Ya dig?

When a game is sent out to the press or whatever for review, it can be a review copy. Like what happened with saints row 2. And when people played that, they got banned. The review copy of that game did not have xbox live enabled.

But when a advance copy of a game does have xbox live enabled, they usually have a count of how many people have that copy of the game, and most likely what their gamertag's are.

did you read what the guy said or you skimmed?

I think you skimmed
 7 years ago '06        #1052
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
when gow2 came out i hopped on live RIGHT away... and look at me im not banned....

CBG IS JUST A f**kING RETARDED a.ss GOON
 7 years ago '06        #1053
space
space
 TreZ said:
when gow2 came out i hopped on live RIGHT away... and look at me im not banned....

CBG IS JUST A f**kING RETARDED a.ss GOON
did you play multiplayer?

maybe you got flagged and youre just not banned yet

the thread you thought was useless is stickied and just recently broke 1,000 posts :wave:
 7 years ago '05        #1054
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
I just can't see MS banning people for playing a retail game early. Bootleg game early yes, but a retail game that a mom and pop store just so happened to break the street date on ? I just can't see that happening, and I've copped games early and played on Live (halo included even though it was just me and some other kid co-oping the sp)
 7 years ago '06        #1055
space
space
people who haven't modded their xbox and played halo 3 or gow2 multiplayer early (online co-op for gow2 even) have been banned.
 7 years ago '05        #1056
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
That's crazy. Shame on Microsoft. That makes no sense to me but I guess they got their reasons.
 7 years ago '07        #1057
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1074 1074
^^^ um why are you still playin 2k8 when 2k10 drops in less then 2months from now? just curious
 7 years ago '05        #1058
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 bx kid said:
^^^ um why are you still playin 2k8 when 2k10 drops in less then 2months from now? just curious
My older brother likes playing it online against people... I'm not really anticipating 2k10 though.. 2k9's cpu AI left a super sour taste in my mouth.
 7 years ago '05        #1059
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0

You guys know the XBL ToS says you can't get banned for playing an XBL title before street date.

No need to take mine or anyones word for it, read it yourself.

Shame on anyone spreading paranoia and lies.

P.S. Who the f**k said anything about anyone being banned for playing GoW2? No f**king body was banned for playing GoW2.

Last edited by Afekz; 08-23-2009 at 11:58 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #1060
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Afekz said:

You guys know the XBL ToS says you can't get banned for playing an XBL title before street date.

No need to take mine or anyones word for it, read it yourself.

Shame on anyone spreading paranoia and lies.

P.S. Who the f**k said anything about anyone being banned for playing GoW2? No f**king body was banned for playing GoW2.
People are gullable. this guy knows what he's talking about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
101 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL AFC Super Bowl Quarterbacks of the Last 14 Years
47 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
177 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Broncos HC Vance Joseph been out here taking the pus-y
35 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
210 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy