Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If she in ISIS i'm in ISIS
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Murder Inc Back! Signed to 300 Entertainment!
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1021
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 ILayLowFoShow said:
I know he made it pass because its RETAIL...but you know everything.....Can't tell you nothing buddy :agreement6: I have survived the ban hammer for 2 years...if I get banned...I'll just take out my modded arcade system thats sitting in a box in my basement :lachen001:
Lmao, then all the rips from groups just automatically pass all the checks on abgx360 right? no. he edited it so the system would check it out 100% no matter what. When have you seen a game that was just released and pass the checks at 100%? it can still need updated stealth files, or any CRC patching, he doesnt know yet because the game isnt released on the street and isnt fully sure if it will pass the checks microsoft does when you are on live playing the game.
 8 years ago '05        #1022
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,512 | Props total: 6958 6958
 famoussasjohn said:
You know damn well you want your 360 to be on live when MW2 comes out so you can be one of the first when its released, am I right?

yep.. if i catch the hammer, i'll toss some juice in it, and do a PRP replacement with best buy and call it a day
 8 years ago '06        #1023
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,644 | Props total: 1226 1226
f**k if i get banned ill just sell my console and buy a new one

..... even tho i wont get banned
 8 years ago '07        #1024
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 famoussasjohn said:
Lmao, then all the rips from groups just automatically pass all the checks on abgx360 right? no. he edited it so the system would check it out 100% no matter what. When have you seen a game that was just released and pass the checks at 100%? it can still need updated stealth files, or any CRC patching, he doesnt know yet because the game isnt released on the street and isnt fully sure if it will pass the checks microsoft does when you are on live playing the game.
You got it man.....You are clearly in a different boat than me......I mean I bought madden (even though I am modded I do buy games here and there) last year a week and a half before release,was my copy bad? or Invalid? Nope....Most everything you type right now is out of sheer paranoia of getting banned, And I do understand how you feel though....
 8 years ago '04        #1025
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 ILayLowFoShow said:
You got it man.....You are clearly in a different boat than me......I mean I bought madden (even though I am modded I do buy games here and there) last year a week and a half before release,was my copy bad? or Invalid? Nope....Most everything you type right now is out of sheer paranoia of getting banned, And I do understand how you feel though....
Of course your bought copy wasnt bad it came in a retail package and was legit you can have a bad rip with a legit copy. also there wasnt a bad rip of the madden 09. its called being smart if you want your xbox to get on-line and play your games on live, its not smart to play games that may not be properly done yet.
 8 years ago '04        #1026
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 2605 2605
all this paranoid talk got me yanking out the Ethernet cord for playing it early. i'll just play it offline until the 25th
 8 years ago '07        #1027
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
all this paranoid talk got me yanking out the Ethernet cord for playing it early. i'll just play it offline until the 25th
Just play the the games man....I just ignore the paranoid talk...no need to add another person to that paranoia party
 8 years ago '05        #1028
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
I played it today while still connected to live and everything was fine.
 8 years ago '04        #1029
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597
space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
I've been playing it since this afternoon...f**k the bulls**t
 8 years ago '05        #1030
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
@ people STILL thinking you get banned for playing early. so 2007.

BTW, doesn't matter if you play a bad rip online or offline. It's saved in your cache, so whenever that s**t gets connected back to live, it's checked.
 08-22-2009, 01:45 AM         #1031
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont get banned for playing early

you get banned for having a BAD RIP/PROMO COPY

if theres enough people goin online of found with the badrip in their cache they would do a ban hammer
 8 years ago '06        #1032
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
thats it motherf**kers far too much incorrect info getting passed around right now and i made this thread so its time to lay down the law

heartless dream you CAN get banned for playing a game early. you can get banned for playing a RETAIL COPY of a game early, so yes you can get banned for playing a copy of that game early as well. so please stfu and stop spreading false info.

second, trez needs to stop coming up on here AS SOON AS A GAME LEAKS and says "links are out its legit dont be scared!" people USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE AND JUDGMENT! dont listen to anyone else when it comes to being safe from a ban. the ONLY person who seems to have their head on straight that post in this thread a lot is famoussasjohn. its simple, if you dont ever want to get banned you shouldn't have modded your box. because thats the risk you take. obviously M$ has something up their sleeve regarding the next banhammer, but we'll all have to wait and see. until then dont worry about anyone but YOURSELF and look out for YOURSELF, post useful info here but please stop with the bulls**t you guys are giving the bxgs a bad rep.
 8 years ago '04        #1033
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
thats it motherf**kers far too much incorrect info getting passed around right now and i made this thread so its time to lay down the law

heartless dream you CAN get banned for playing a game early. you can get banned for playing a RETAIL COPY of a game early, so yes you can get banned for playing a copy of that game early as well. so please stfu and stop spreading false info.

second, trez needs to stop coming up on here AS SOON AS A GAME LEAKS and says "links are out its legit dont be scared!" people USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE AND JUDGMENT! dont listen to anyone else when it comes to being safe from a ban. the ONLY person who seems to have their head on straight that post in this thread a lot is famoussasjohn. its simple, if you dont ever want to get banned you shouldn't have modded your box. because thats the risk you take. obviously M$ has something up their sleeve regarding the next banhammer, but we'll all have to wait and see. until then dont worry about anyone but YOURSELF and look out for YOURSELF, post useful info here but please stop with the bulls**t you guys are giving the bxgs a bad rep.

STFU MS can't tell a burned copy from a retail copy if it's stealthed properly...You won't get banned for playing a game like Batman early...only games you'll get banned for are games like Halo: epsilon Beta where they knew exactly who and how many people should have the game...but MS isn't going to ban you because you played batman early...they don't know that GS or Best Buy or wherever sold the game early...
 8 years ago '04        #1034
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,137 | Props total: 7033 7033
the batman is dope i likes...
 8 years ago '07        #1035
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
fact of the matter is this...NO ONE knows what causes people to be banned...The paranoia is worse on here than it is on xbox360iso.......
 8 years ago '06        #1036
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,644 | Props total: 1226 1226
cbg get off my nuts

MS can't ban you from playing games... if the rip was gone bad then ya of course you'll get banned.. all you have to do is just make sure its stealth and that it's not a promo copy
 8 years ago '06        #1037
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 Da Ill One said:
STFU MS can't tell a burned copy from a retail copy if it's stealthed properly...You won't get banned for playing a game like Batman early...only games you'll get banned for are games like Halo: epsilon Beta where they knew exactly who and how many people should have the game...but MS isn't going to ban you because you played batman early...they don't know that GS or Best Buy or wherever sold the game early...
damn, my fault mr expert, correct me if im wrong but you got your box modded a few months ago, right? im not the fountain of all information when it comes to this topic but i spend a lot of time in the efnet chat where the developers for the firmware hang out. and being in there you learn a lot just observing. im in there a lot when im on the computer.

if you get modern warfare 2 early and play multiplayer, co-op campaign or some sort of online feature, you're probably going to get flagged for a ban. retail copy or not.

just to clarify, you the mod who lied about their game collection? you shouldnt be telling anyone to stfu then you joke
 8 years ago '07        #1038
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
They cannot ban someone for playing a game they bought early......that was a stupid statement..if they didn't want anyone to play the game ONLINE before the release date they would just simply not have the servers for that game ON......

Last edited by ILayLowFoShow; 08-22-2009 at 06:45 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1039
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
damn, my fault mr expert, correct me if im wrong but you got your box modded a few months ago, right? im not the fountain of all information when it comes to this topic but i spend a lot of time in the efnet chat where the developers for the firmware hang out. and being in there you learn a lot just observing. im in there a lot when im on the computer.

if you get modern warfare 2 early and play multiplayer, co-op campaign or some sort of online feature, you're probably going to get flagged for a ban. retail copy or not.

just to clarify, you the mod who lied about their game collection? you shouldnt be telling anyone to stfu then you joke
Look b**ch i didn't lie about s**t...I don't know what the f**k you're talking about...and you won't get banned for playing games early...you know how I know...because if that was the case then people in the press who get copies early and play them would get banned...think about it...dumb a.ss before you speak...and don't go saying oh they are press peopel...MS doesn't know everyone's in the press gamertags...yeah IGN might give MS these 5 peoples GT's...but you don't think there's someone at the office who has a GT and wanted to play the game that they didn't give to MS...and they don't get banned...

yeah if you play a game 2 - 3 weeks early or a super high profile game (such as Halo or Modern Warfare 2) then yeah most likely you will but if it's like a day or two on a medium profile game such as Batman you won't get banned...
 8 years ago '05        #1040
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,512 | Props total: 6958 6958
what I don't get, is why would MS ban you for buyin a retail game early? I had H3 a week before it dropped cuz a store in the BX was sellin em early

Last edited by P-Hill; 08-22-2009 at 07:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
18 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
May 26 - BREAKING: Egypt has launched air strikes on Libya
46 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
61 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Ebro Responds to Accusations on Joe Budden's Podcast
91 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Exclusive The New Mutants details revealed: X-Men franchise goes hor..
43 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy