most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1001
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 205 205
Game is fire. They cut the demo up because the order of events in the demo aren't reflected in the game. but yea im enjoying myself so far.
 7 years ago '04        #1002
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
space
$45,356 | Props total: 4548 4548
Anyone gotta Megashares link for this?
 7 years ago '04        #1003
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 famoussasjohn said:
I'll say the 21st around noon it will leak, games have been leaking very few days before street date..and none of that non-scene bs, im talking about actual group rip.
Batman Arkham Asylum PROPER XBOX360-STRANGE
wrong on the noon part.
 7 years ago '06        #1004
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 famoussasjohn said:
Batman Arkham Asylum PROPER XBOX360-STRANGE
wrong on the noon part.
:lachen001::D
 7 years ago '04        #1005
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,542 | Props total: 651 651
i been playin the hell out the 360iso release and i have had no problems.
 7 years ago '07        #1006
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$618 | Props total: 2 2
@famoussasjohn

I mean...you do know that your scene rip is goin to be fixed to look like the Xbox360iso rip right...because that one is in the database.......Some of you all really need to climb off your "Scene" high Horse like they have never made mistakes, lol

Last edited by ILayLowFoShow; 08-21-2009 at 09:58 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #1007
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 775 775
guys the f**king rip over at 360 iso is legit..

why are people so scared to play games early?? ive been doing this for almost a year and yet i have not gotten banned.. people grow up and play games early
 08-21-2009, 04:52 PM         #1008
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILayLowFoShow said:
@famoussasjohn

I mean...you do know that your scene rip is goin to be fixed to look like the Xbox360iso rip right...because that one is in the database.......Some of you all really need to climb off your "Scene" high Horse like they have never made mistakes, lol
*stays on his scene high horse*
 7 years ago '04        #1009
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
@famoussasjohn

This is why I like Scene rips more than your P2P bulls**ts.

7 years ago '06        #1010
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 775 775
 famoussasjohn said:

This is why I like Scene rips more than your P2P bulls**ts.

MM had a retail copy too john...
 7 years ago '04        #1011
space
space
 TreZ said:
MM had a retail copy too john...
im just stating, that both rips dont match, and the rip that STRANGE has released isnt a stolen rip, as they ripped their own version. I prefer GroupRips thats all, just like people prefer group rips of albums for QUALITY purposes.
 7 years ago '07        #1012
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
Hold up...did you say the P2P rip is a stolen rip

I'm Done....

I just goin play games and let y'all do y'all man
 7 years ago '05        #1013
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,317 | Props total: 4228 4228
Nah I don't think that's what he meant... he's just sayin the STRANGE group ripped their own s**t too (so it's not stolen from m0d m0use)
 7 years ago '04        #1014
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Hold up...did you say the P2P rip is a stolen rip

I'm Done....

I just goin play games and let y'all do y'all man
I think you are too dumb to understand this, maybe you should let the people that have a brain chat in this thread and you can just be a bystander.

ILayLowFoShow said:
@famoussasjohn

As you were saying the STRANGE rip was a "fixed to look like the 360iso rip." They didnt steal the source, as they are completely different sources and both came up with different SS.
 7 years ago '04        #1015
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Nah I don't think that's what he meant... he's just sayin the STRANGE group ripped their own s**t too (so it's not stolen from m0d m0use)
Thank you!
 7 years ago '07        #1016
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
I understood what he said, I know the "strange" release isn't a stolen rip....and insulting me is fine if it makes you feel better :agreement6:

All I am saying is this.....if you were really smart, you would realize that the version that everyone is playing is perfectly fine...A blind man can see that...its been verified by the program that YOU and everyone who has a modded 360 uses. But yet you rather put your faith in the scene which, just recently, started providing proof pics of games and using them when they get there games through same process as anyone else that decides to upload a game. And your going to be waiting a while for a verification on the strange copy because its from the collectors edition....

But to each is own.....Enjoy your games man :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #1017
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
I understood what he said, I know the "strange" release isn't a stolen rip....and insulting me is fine if it makes you feel better :agreement6:

All I am saying is this.....if you were really smart, you would realize that the version that everyone is playing is perfectly fine...A blind man can see that...its been verified by the program that YOU and everyone who has a modded 360 uses. But yet you rather put your faith in the scene which, just recently, started providing proof pics of games and using them when they get there games through same process as anyone else that decides to upload a game. And your going to be waiting a while for a verification on the strange copy because its from the collectors edition....

But to each is own.....Enjoy your games man :dancingcool:
The only reason WHY it verifies is because M0dM0use himself does the verification for the games, he edited his rip into abgx360 and made it pass verification 100% stated from himself. Read up before you speak because you dont know s**t. Of course the STRANGE release isnt going to verify just yet, it is a SCENE rip and those take usually about the same day release date if not a few days after to verify. Enjoy your games, just don't get jumpy and jump on a release that is earlier than expected from P2P, we had this problem last year Saints row, GOW2, anyone catching my drift? ban hammer is coming soon, watch your s**t..
 7 years ago '05        #1018
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,317 | Props total: 4228 4228
I'd be salty as f**k if m0d m0use gets me banned lmao
 7 years ago '04        #1019
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I'd be salty as f**k if m0d m0use gets me banned lmao
You know damn well you want your 360 to be on live when MW2 comes out so you can be one of the first when its released, am I right?
 7 years ago '07        #1020
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
The only reason WHY it verifies is because M0dM0use himself does the verification for the games, he edited his rip into abgx360 and made it pass verification 100% stated from himself. Read up before you speak because you dont know s**t. Of course the STRANGE release isnt going to verify just yet, it is a SCENE rip and those take usually about the same day release date if not a few days after to verify. Enjoy your games, just don't get jumpy and jump on a release that is earlier than expected from P2P, we had this problem last year Saints row, GOW2, anyone catching my drift? ban hammer is coming soon, watch your s**t..
I know he made it pass because its RETAIL...but you know everything.....Can't tell you nothing buddy :agreement6: I have survived the ban hammer for 2 years...if I get banned...I'll just take out my modded arcade system thats sitting in a box in my basement :lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago