The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 114
 Well Damn Everyday Struggle - Joe low key pissed that Ak did the brilliant idi..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Bow Wow Says He Never Took An L In His Career Flexing For Thotties In L..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Teyana Taylor Twerking on IG Live
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Anna Horford(Al Horfords Sister):Lebron Handpicked his team
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
i dont got a problem with you. ive said this a million times.. we go back, since 06 when we would play gears.

but now, you run around posting "this isnt even worth a blank disc" "why would anyone play this crappy rappers game" "this thread is pointless just use the database"

its like youre going out of your way to be a d*ckhead.. yet you complain when people do it to you on other boards?

you lack common sense..
 8 years ago '06        #82
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Comic Book Guy said:
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you were. :sad-smiley-060:

you been tryin to sh*t on me cause i said i dont play burned games on xbl.

i did a post search for you over there.. "so 1.4 is safe if i stealth check right?" "what do you guys recommend for cases?" "can someone pm me and recommend cases?"

and you come over here acting like youre the sh*t, mr. know-it-all.

:dancingcool:
ofcourse i want to make sure that 1.4 is still safe since 1.5 is out.. damn d*ckriding f*ggets
 8 years ago '06        #83
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Comic Book Guy said:
i dont got a problem with you. ive said this a million times.. we go back, since 06 when we would play gears.

but now, you run around posting "this isnt even worth a blank disc" "why would anyone play this crappy rappers game" "this thread is pointless just use the database"

its like youre going out of your way to be a d*ckhead.. yet you complain when people do it to you on other boards?

you lack common sense..
then why did you come back starting sh*t again? i was talking about ill the whole time and you decide to hope on my d*ck again

and also its just my opinion about the game..


Last edited by TreZ; 03-01-2009 at 05:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #84
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
 TreZ said:
ofcourse i want to make sure that 1.4 is still safe since 1.5 is out.. damn d*ckriding f*ggets
a simple search would've answered your question..

you run around trolling everyone and youre NOT a d*ckrider?

i dont want a hook-up. i got friends who want points to download map packs and sh*t. they're willing to pay. so if youre running a service, i have customers for you. but im not too sure about referring them to you. you could be "having a bad day" and rip them off.
 8 years ago '06        #85
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
 TreZ said:
then why did you come back starting sh*t again? i was talking about ill the whole time and you decide to hope on my d*ck again

and also its just my opinion about the game..
i dont want to hope on your d*ck. im hoping on spring to arrive early.

thanks for the offer, though.
 8 years ago '06        #86
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Comic Book Guy said:
a simple search would've answered your question..

you run around trolling everyone and youre NOT a d*ckrider?

i dont want a hook-up. i got friends who want points to download map packs and sh*t. they're willing to pay. so if youre running a service, i have customers for you. but im not too sure about referring them to you. you could be "having a bad day" and rip them off.
i cant run a service cuz half the times the codes dont work and i just hook up my friends with codes
 8 years ago '06        #87
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1212 1212
im done.......
 8 years ago '06        #88
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
being a douchebag?

WB!
 8 years ago '04        #89
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,698 | Props total: 172 172
 ill800 said:
ill get my points for free, dont you worry about it boy. nobody is closing a thread because you dont like it. abgx doesnt even list releases but youre too dull to realize that. do you even know what the scene is, boy??
they will close it if you guys keep bickering back and forth. and actually abgx does list all releases..including scene. so you are wrong.


by the way
[CODE]Major.League.BaseBall.2K9.USA.READNFO.XBOX360-x360inT[/CODE]
just one hitch though, READ THE NFO BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND PLAYING.
new security by microsoft? read the nfo.
 03-01-2009, 10:35 PM         #90
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
they will close it if you guys keep bickering back and forth. and actually abgx does list all releases..including scene. so you are wrong.


by the way
[CODE]Major.League.BaseBall.2K9.USA.READNFO.XBOX360-x360inT[/CODE]
just one hitch though, READ THE NFO BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND PLAYING.
new security by microsoft? read the nfo.
by they do you mean the mods? cause that is fu*king hilarious. you know the mods dont do sh*t around here...

and where are scene releases listed on abgx? i sure as hell dont see them. and im not talking about irc. i used irc like 50 years ago. i wouldnt go on there if i had to these days.


Last edited by ill800; 03-01-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #91
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,698 | Props total: 172 172
 ill800 said:
by they do you mean the mods? cause that is fu*king hilarious. you know the mods dont do sh*t around here...

and where are scene releases listed on abgx? i sure as hell dont see them. and im not talking about irc. i used irc like 50 years ago. i wouldnt go on there if i had to these days.

hmm thats weird i see a sh*t ton of SCENE rips.

allstars = scene
360int = scene
vortex = scene

they have everything. scene, non-scene. you might need glasses because its right in front of your face..dont come back and try to bash, this thread has enough of it.
 8 years ago '06        #92
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
wow.. this is huge news for the modding community.
 8 years ago '06        #93
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
funny that i was bullsh*tting all day in this thread while something huge was going on.

anyways, i'll sum it up for you guys:

there are security features in ixtreme 1.5, for the benefit of everyone. they are in place to ensure that games not stealth-patched or burned right won't get people banned. with MLB2k9, they have added a new PFI and 3rd video wave. previously there were only two waves.

basically, this game won't boot on 1.5 firmware, and will only boot when put into a 1.41 non-stealth ben-q drive.

the scene will now wait for the next release (probably major release, RE5?) to see if this trend continues.

it could be a mishap, it seems to be a new version of discs, but it could be anything at this point.


Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 03-02-2009 at 04:10 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #94
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
take this for what its worth:

<@KarateBob> new games are coming out with the nxe update on the disc
<@KarateBob> and the only place microsoft could put it was in the video partition
<@KarateBob> now, old firmwares and games didnt always have a video partition, so when ixtreme was made, they got it to check the video partition
<@KarateBob> and if its crc didnt match wave 1 or wave 2, then the game wouldnt boot
<@KarateBob> now, this is wave 3, so ixtreme wont boot new games
<@KarateBob> if you need to boot the game, then flash to xtreme or non-stealth firmware
<@KarateBob> or wait for 1.6
 8 years ago '06        #95
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 606 606
straight from c4:

finishing hitachi 1.5 this week, then 1.6 for all drives!

1.6 will have 0800 dumping for all drives including hitachi along with new video partition support!

0800 is in windows mode only


Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 03-02-2009 at 02:48 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #96
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 58 58
Been reading about this for the past couple of days, I had a feeling something like this would be coming sooner or later. Especially after reading the terms of the NXE when I 1st installed it.
 8 years ago '06        #97
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1212 1212
damn not good.. i hope re5 doesn't have the nxe update on it
 03-02-2009, 09:37 AM         #98
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:

hmm thats weird i see a sh*t ton of SCENE rips.

allstars = scene
360int = scene
vortex = scene

they have everything. scene, non-scene. you might need glasses because its right in front of your face..dont come back and try to bash, this thread has enough of it.
well i cant navigate that site from the homepage seems like they update releases from newsgroups.

guess il be seeing my local modder again here shortly.


Last edited by ill800; 03-02-2009 at 09:43 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,560 | Props total: 384 384
They said 1.5 might not need to be upgraded if rls groups were able to rip their games differently, but fu*k that ill just take the 1.6
 8 years ago '04        #100
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,698 | Props total: 172 172
 ill800 said:
well i cant navigate that site from the homepage seems like they update releases from newsgroups.

guess il be seeing my local modder again here shortly.
what do you think abgx stands for?
alt.binaries.games.xbox360..


but you can get to that page by clicking this link thats on the page -


Last edited by famoussasjohn; 03-02-2009 at 11:06 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Wack 100 Takes Credit For Destroying Naughty By Nature Tells Treach Bu..
93 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 21 - Alien Megastructure' Star Is at It Again with the Strange Dim..
83 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Heard of this new drug ? Xentrex ? The Rock would like to tell you abou..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Ola Ray(Girl from Michael Jackson's Thriller video 34 years later.)
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside GLC EXPOSES Kanye West "He's A Weak Man Controlled By Yes Men & Kim Kar..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Lil Uzi Vert fans... You got some splainin' to do
24 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside How To Trap 11 Mice In One Night
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Katy Perry awkward af while performing with Migos
187 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy