Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Criminals Canít Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy NY Cop
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Game takes making a grilled cheese sandwich to a different level...
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #9901
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,763 | Props total: 1577 1577
I hate SABnzbd... Doesn't give you real-time speed/progress updates still, does it?

Plus, Binsearch >>>>
 4 years ago '06        #9902
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,463 | Props total: 4234 4234
Yea i been using bin search
 4 years ago '06        #9903
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43

[pic - click to view]

if you're talkin about that ^ speed/progress you have to change the refresh rate, bruh

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #9904
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
oh yea....when getting from newsgroups are the games stealth patched with split vid added? Because since the game isn't out yet it doesn't have the .ini file in abgx database but when getting from xbox360iso the files always matched up once the game did finally release and split vid was added. Just want to know if its safe to play...
 4 years ago '06        #9905
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Getting games from newsgroups will always be in the same form it was pred..(packed tha same way the group (scene) did when they pred it)..

@xboxiso -- a lot of times the uploaders will patch sh*t for you then upload their own sh*t...
 4 years ago '06        #9906
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Getting games from newsgroups will always be in the same form it was pred..(packed tha same way the group (scene) did when they pred it)..

@xboxiso -- a lot of times the uploaders will patch sh*t for you then upload their own sh*t...
Well the ones I'm referring to ripped the games themselves (only way to get .ini file is from retail game). So basically we have to wait until release day to play them off newsgroups?
 4 years ago '06        #9907
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
Well the ones I'm referring to ripped the games themselves (only way to get .ini file is from retail game). So basically we have to wait until release day to play them off newsgroups?
scene releases are retail too....and if they're not they get nuked...so you shouldn't have anything to worry about..far as that goes..

and who are you downloading from over there? just asking...and how do you know for a fact they actually ripped it? I'm just asking because I haven't seen a p2p rip come out before an actual scene rip in a minute..

but like I said...if the scene rip ain' get nuked in 2hrs max or so...you should be good..
 4 years ago '06        #9908
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
scene releases are retail too....and if they're not they get nuked...so you shouldn't have anything to worry about..far as that goes..

and who are you downloading from over there? just asking...and how do you know for a fact they actually ripped it? I'm just asking because I haven't seen a p2p rip come out before an actual scene rip in a minute..

but like I said...if the scene rip ain' get nuked in 2hrs max or so...you should be good..
Haven't actually been over there in a minute (since the meaupload sh*t). I used to get from coreinside (something like that). I think he said he ripped them himself but just a.ssumed also because whenever I downloaded a group rip when the game finally came out and id run it through abgx it would patch it with correct ini file and add split vid and whenever i did the samething with his rips it already had everything correct

I doubt it would get hiked though because we won't know for sure until the actual game releases and they can verify
 4 years ago '06        #9909
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
well.. sometimes yeah...you may have to add splitvid to the scene releases..most of the time you don't tho...

3/4 of the time the uploaders over @xboxiso will patch the SCENERIP for you then upload it...you'll still have to wait for the game to be added to the abgx database to verify it tho ...
 4 years ago '06        #9910
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 35 35
no madden talk ? someone got to have some info 18days away from season pass release?
 4 years ago '07        #9911
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 9 9
sleeping dogs and madden please!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-06-2012, 06:57 PM         #9912
Dannyisastud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know man I need my madden lol. What happened to Kegar? he was on top of anything madden related last year.
 4 years ago '05        #9913
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know why astraweb wont download complete nzb's?

i tried to DL max anarchy, it dl'd the whole thing but when i went to extract it was missing a bunch of rar files and was only 3GB
 4 years ago '06        #9914
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Mr Hyde said:

i tried to DL max anarchy, it dl'd the whole thing but when i went to extract it was missing a bunch of rar files and was only 3GB
send me tha nzb/and where did you download it from?
 4 years ago '05        #9915
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
it was from nzbmatrix, same thing happened with a Darksiders nzb.
 4 years ago '06        #9916
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
send me tha nzb..I don't even see it on matrix
 4 years ago '04        #9917
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 25 25
 Mr Hyde said:

you have to use quickpar to par and fix the missing files for you
 4 years ago '06        #9918
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Mr Hyde said:
it was from nzbmatrix, same thing happened with a Darksiders nzb.
what reader do you use?
 4 years ago '06        #9919
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
Gotta get ready for madden....ordered Ihas drive and the usb to SATA i need for laptop.hookup (saw the one on amazon been frying laptops.so hopefully the one I got from eBay is different). About to order some verbatims and get my firmware updated this week
 4 years ago '04        #9920
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 Mr Hyde said:

which server link for the astraweb are you using? The SSL one or the non-SSL service link?

I use the SSL server link and haven't had an issue. I just switched to them over a month ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Safaree Interview (power 105.1) get back with nicki, beat meek in fight etc..
16 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That thang phat and shes a CEO....missbadyellow
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Richest People Of All Time
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Is A$AP Rocky Overrated
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover Encounters His 'Biggest Fan' Amanda Peet
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
115 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy