The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Maliah Michel declines drake's offer to save
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA TWITTER REACTS TO DERRICK ROSE SIGNING WITH LEBRON CAVALIERS :mjlol:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #9761
youngt22 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 642 642
Just wondering does anyone have any nba 2k12 links my original copy is unreadable because of scratches on the disk and I want to download it again but I can't find it anywhere

edit: nvm I found some


Last edited by youngt22; 05-21-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9762
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 817 817
You guys don't need newsgroup or premium accounts. If you use jdownloader and mediafire you can get pretty fast downloads ~1MB/s with free accounts. 360isos has the links just make sure they are mediafire.

Been using that since my blackcats has seemed to disappear.
 5 years ago '06        #9763
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 Tikyle2 said:
You guys don't need newsgroup or premium accounts. If you use jdownloader and mediafire you can get pretty fast downloads ~1MB/s with free accounts. 360isos has the links just make sure they are mediafire.

Been using that since my blackcats has seemed to disappear.
my n*gga....MF doesn't get ANYWHERE near my MAX speed....and plus what if *some of the links get reported/deleted....I get games in no time with usenet vs. depending on mf links that can easily be deleted
 5 years ago '06        #9764
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
Men.In.Black.Alien.Crisis.XBOX360-iMARS

know yall n*ggaz been waitin for dat
 5 years ago '06        #9765
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
Dirt.Showdown.XBOX360-COMPLEX

 5 years ago '04        #9766
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 49 49
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
my n*gga....MF doesn't get ANYWHERE near my MAX speed....and plus what if *some of the links get reported/deleted....I get games in no time with usenet vs. depending on mf links that can easily be deleted
newsgroups is much better and I just signed up a few days ago...get really good speeds all the time and downloading a game is no hassle
 5 years ago '04        #9767
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 817 817
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
my n*gga....MF doesn't get ANYWHERE near my MAX speed....and plus what if *some of the links get reported/deleted....I get games in no time with usenet vs. depending on mf links that can easily be deleted
If you gonna pay newsgroups is definitely the way to go but you can still d/l free with the way I pointed out. I mean sh*ts free so it ain't perfect but at 1+MB/s it's a damn good free option. I don't d/l enough games to justify paying for a newsgroup so it's not an option for me.
 5 years ago '06        #9768
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 Tikyle2 said:
If you gonna pay newsgroups is definitely the way to go but you can still d/l free with the way I pointed out. I mean sh*ts free so it ain't perfect but at 1+MB/s it's a damn good free option. I don't d/l enough games to justify paying for a newsgroup so it's not an option for me.
fasho....but its hard to trust these filesharing sites nowadays...and yes MF is *fast but it still doesn't max me out...

and newsgroups has more to offer than games I probably get 1-2 games a month myself....

and I tried to install JDownloader but dat sh*t kept poppin' up adware or some sh*t....
 5 years ago '06        #9769
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,255 | Props total: 686 686
torrents + peerblock will do for me

not 0day access nor reliable for that matter but its free and you get what you pay for
 5 years ago '04        #9770
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
Whoever got me that invite for IPTorrents.com is the fu*king man. Their seeding game for torrents is second to none. Get full speeds for downloads, even for old sh*t. Just wish their library was as big as demonoid. Good looking man.
 5 years ago '06        #9771
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 slimgangsta18 said:
Whoever got me that invite for IPTorrents.com is the fu*king man. Their seeding game for torrents is second to none. Get full speeds for downloads, even for old sh*t. Just wish their library was as big as demonoid. Good looking man.
Only reason why I stopped using IPtorrents is because you have to seed back sh*t to a certain amount to keep your account active. I don't mind seeding but sometimes sh*t I download won't seed back enough.. I started using newsgroups and have been downloading mad sh*t without worrying about a thing...
 5 years ago '04        #9772
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,144 | Props total: 1571 1571
Does anyone still have the sites for the DVD burner?
 5 years ago '04        #9773
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
 allstarookie said:
Only reason why I stopped using IPtorrents is because you have to seed back sh*t to a certain amount to keep your account active. I don't mind seeding but sometimes sh*t I download won't seed back enough.. I started using newsgroups and have been downloading mad sh*t without worrying about a thing...
n*gga seeding aint sh*t, just leave it there to seed after it's downloaded for a day. If you can't do that then you just being lazy.
 5 years ago '04        #9774
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
 jewelz1132 said:
Does anyone still have the sites for the DVD burner?
Newegg.com still sell lite-on ihas burners
 5 years ago '06        #9775
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 slimgangsta18 said:
n*gga seeding aint sh*t, just leave it there to seed after it's downloaded for a day. If you can't do that then you just being lazy.
I don't think you read properly but let me summarize for you... the things I download I don't usually see it being seeded back even if i leave it overnight...eg. 21 jumpstreet I left that there for a 2 days and nothing, the naruto game nothing. The only thing that was getting seeded back was game of thrones latest episode but that wasn't enough...
 5 years ago '04        #9776
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,144 | Props total: 1571 1571
 slimgangsta18 said:
Newegg.com still sell lite-on ihas burners
know if this one is the B one?

 5 years ago '04        #9777
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
 jewelz1132 said:
know if this one is the B one?

Nope, can't tell. but NEWEGG like I said, sell the B version. you can find out from the recent feedbacks.
 5 years ago '04        #9778
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,144 | Props total: 1571 1571
yeah.. I got the 424 based off the comments. I was just trying to find it for cheap first
 5 years ago '06        #9779
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 slimgangsta18 said:
n*gga seeding aint sh*t, just leave it there to seed after it's downloaded for a day. If you can't do that then you just being lazy.
my n*gga...its not about "seeding" its mainly you have no idea who you're seeding/uploading to...that sh*t is too much lol..
 5 years ago '10        #9780
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 16 16
Batman.Arkham.City.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.XBOX36 0-COMPLEX
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
9 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
She thicc in the right places
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
258 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Cop or Pass: Air Jordan 31 Low Triple Black
69 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Top Goons Turned Rapper List
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - BREAKING: They Found MORE Water On The Moon
47 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
She actually a dime, shame she a smut doe...
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Jul 23 - Rio de Janeiro: Police protest over rising Brazil violence
19 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy