The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake does what this whole generation should do and tats Wayne on his ..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hillary "Donkey" Duff Taunts BX With Her Painted On Jeans
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maliah Michel declines drake's offer to save
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA TWITTER REACTS TO DERRICK ROSE SIGNING WITH LEBRON CAVALIERS :mjlol:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #9761
youngt22 97 heat pts97
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 642 642
Just wondering does anyone have any nba 2k12 links my original copy is unreadable because of scratches on the disk and I want to download it again but I can't find it anywhere

edit: nvm I found some

Last edited by youngt22; 05-21-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9762
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 817 817
You guys don't need newsgroup or premium accounts. If you use jdownloader and mediafire you can get pretty fast downloads ~1MB/s with free accounts. 360isos has the links just make sure they are mediafire.

Been using that since my blackcats has seemed to disappear.
 5 years ago '06        #9763
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 Tikyle2 said:
You guys don't need newsgroup or premium accounts. If you use jdownloader and mediafire you can get pretty fast downloads ~1MB/s with free accounts. 360isos has the links just make sure they are mediafire.

Been using that since my blackcats has seemed to disappear.
my n*gga....MF doesn't get ANYWHERE near my MAX speed....and plus what if *some of the links get reported/deleted....I get games in no time with usenet vs. depending on mf links that can easily be deleted
 5 years ago '06        #9764
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Men.In.Black.Alien.Crisis.XBOX360-iMARS

know yall n*ggaz been waitin for dat
 5 years ago '06        #9765
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
Dirt.Showdown.XBOX360-COMPLEX

5 years ago '04        #9766
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 49 49
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
my n*gga....MF doesn't get ANYWHERE near my MAX speed....and plus what if *some of the links get reported/deleted....I get games in no time with usenet vs. depending on mf links that can easily be deleted
newsgroups is much better and I just signed up a few days ago...get really good speeds all the time and downloading a game is no hassle
 5 years ago '04        #9767
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 817 817
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
If you gonna pay newsgroups is definitely the way to go but you can still d/l free with the way I pointed out. I mean sh*ts free so it ain't perfect but at 1+MB/s it's a damn good free option. I don't d/l enough games to justify paying for a newsgroup so it's not an option for me.
 5 years ago '06        #9768
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
If you gonna pay newsgroups is definitely the way to go but you can still d/l free with the way I pointed out. I mean sh*ts free so it ain't perfect but at 1+MB/s it's a damn good free option. I don't d/l enough games to justify paying for a newsgroup so it's not an option for me.
fasho....but its hard to trust these filesharing sites nowadays...and yes MF is *fast but it still doesn't max me out...

and newsgroups has more to offer than games I probably get 1-2 games a month myself....

and I tried to install JDownloader but dat sh*t kept poppin' up adware or some sh*t....
 5 years ago '06        #9769
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,255 | Props total: 686 686
torrents + peerblock will do for me

not 0day access nor reliable for that matter but its free and you get what you pay for
 5 years ago '04        #9770
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 2687 2687
Whoever got me that invite for IPTorrents.com is the fu*king man. Their seeding game for torrents is second to none. Get full speeds for downloads, even for old sh*t. Just wish their library was as big as demonoid. Good looking man.
 5 years ago '06        #9771
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 slimgangsta18 said:
Whoever got me that invite for IPTorrents.com is the fu*king man. Their seeding game for torrents is second to none. Get full speeds for downloads, even for old sh*t. Just wish their library was as big as demonoid. Good looking man.
Only reason why I stopped using IPtorrents is because you have to seed back sh*t to a certain amount to keep your account active. I don't mind seeding but sometimes sh*t I download won't seed back enough.. I started using newsgroups and have been downloading mad sh*t without worrying about a thing...
 5 years ago '04        #9772
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,144 | Props total: 1571 1571
Does anyone still have the sites for the DVD burner?
 5 years ago '04        #9773
space
space
 allstarookie said:
Only reason why I stopped using IPtorrents is because you have to seed back sh*t to a certain amount to keep your account active. I don't mind seeding but sometimes sh*t I download won't seed back enough.. I started using newsgroups and have been downloading mad sh*t without worrying about a thing...
n*gga seeding aint sh*t, just leave it there to seed after it's downloaded for a day. If you can't do that then you just being lazy.
 5 years ago '04        #9774
space
space
 jewelz1132 said:
Does anyone still have the sites for the DVD burner?
Newegg.com still sell lite-on ihas burners
 5 years ago '06        #9775
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 slimgangsta18 said:
n*gga seeding aint sh*t, just leave it there to seed after it's downloaded for a day. If you can't do that then you just being lazy.
I don't think you read properly but let me summarize for you... the things I download I don't usually see it being seeded back even if i leave it overnight...eg. 21 jumpstreet I left that there for a 2 days and nothing, the naruto game nothing. The only thing that was getting seeded back was game of thrones latest episode but that wasn't enough...
 5 years ago '04        #9776
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Newegg.com still sell lite-on ihas burners
know if this one is the B one?

5 years ago '04        #9777
space
space
 jewelz1132 said:
know if this one is the B one?

Nope, can't tell. but NEWEGG like I said, sell the B version. you can find out from the recent feedbacks.
 5 years ago '04        #9778
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
yeah.. I got the 424 based off the comments. I was just trying to find it for cheap first
 5 years ago '06        #9779
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
my n*gga...its not about "seeding" its mainly you have no idea who you're seeding/uploading to...that sh*t is too much lol..
 5 years ago '10        #9780
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$872 | Props total: 16 16
Batman.Arkham.City.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.XBOX36 0-COMPLEX
Home      

most viewed right now
Boyfriend watches girlfriend with yoga instructor! (gone wrong!)
9 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
She thicc in the right places
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
258 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cop or Pass: Air Jordan 31 Low Triple Black
69 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Top Goons Turned Rapper List
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - BREAKING: They Found MORE Water On The Moon
47 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
She actually a dime, shame she a smut doe...
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Rio de Janeiro: Police protest over rising Brazil violence
19 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy