The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 60
NFL Most pointless Super Bowl ever?
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Slim cutie with a bangin body
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Who likes Chinese food?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #921
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
yeah mirc and efnet and all that bulls**t is whack, i just wait for it to be scene released, go to a website and BAM a 1 link megashare download is available not even 5-10 minutes after release.. its amazing,,



MEGASHARES $25 for 6 months
newsgroup - 15 a month ?? i guess .. a ripoff... a complete ripoff haha
 8 years ago '04        #922
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 Matt said:
yeah mirc and efnet and all that bulls**t is whack, i just wait for it to be scene released, go to a website and BAM a 1 link megashare download is available not even 5-10 minutes after release.. its amazing,,



MEGASHARES $25 for 6 months
newsgroup - 15 a month ?? i guess .. a ripoff... a complete ripoff haha
It really is, I tried to give it a chance but it's too much just to download something. gotta get a app to download the nzb files. add servers, & I think it downloads 1 at a time. all this when you can just go to a website & click download.
 8 years ago '05        #923
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I know mIRC is easy to use. I should into NZB.
 8 years ago '04        #924
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 slimgangsta18 said:
It really is, I tried to give it a chance but it's too much just to download something. gotta get a app to download the nzb files. add servers, & I think it downloads 1 at a time. all this when you can just go to a website & click download.
its the same thing as if you are going to a website, clicking download, and clicking okay, and waiting, same wait times, if not better times on newsgroups. i max out my speed EVERY time at 1.2MBPS, no matter what. cant say the same with http links.
 08-10-2009, 02:48 AM         #925
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just a notice for all my burners if u have noticed a lil something wrong with ur madden (glitches and what not) its possible u have a review copy of the game and ur timestamp may be off .. anyway download the NIG version for a retail copy via abgx ... PM me and i will be glad to drop the link for u since its a no no to post links in here
 8 years ago '04        #926
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 famoussasjohn said:
its the same thing as if you are going to a website, clicking download, and clicking okay, and waiting, same wait times, if not better times on newsgroups. i max out my speed EVERY time at 1.2MBPS, no matter what. cant say the same with http links.
You serious? s**t ain't simple as downloading from a website. You Need a app for nzb files. you don't need that when downloading from http links. add servers for newsgroups, no added servers for http links. People get the SAME connection speed using megaupload. correct me if I'm wrong but you also have to wait 1 at a time to download multiple files using newsgroup which sucks.
 8 years ago '04        #927
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 DaRealMrLRP said:
just a notice for all my burners if u have noticed a lil something wrong with ur madden (glitches and what not) its possible u have a review copy of the game and ur timestamp may be off .. anyway download the NIG version for a retail copy via abgx ... PM me and i will be glad to drop the link for u since its a no no to post links in here
already did young padawan, thanks for the heads up.
 08-10-2009, 12:01 PM         #928
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but you also have to wait 1 at a time to download multiple files using newsgroup which sucks.
You can download upto 4-10 files at a time while maintaining a high downloading speed.

 slimgangsta18 said:
It really is, I tried to give it a chance but it's too much just to download something. gotta get a app to download the nzb files. add servers, & I think it downloads 1 at a time. all this when you can just go to a website & click download.
Setting up the program takes 5mins and you do it once. Yes that is just way too much. Also no it's NOT one file at a time.
 8 years ago '04        #929
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
You can download upto 4-10 files at a time while maintaining a high downloading speed.


Setting up the program takes 5mins and you do it once. Yes that is just way too much. Also no it's NOT one file at a time.
dont overdo it, it's too much but not "WAY" too much.
 8 years ago '04        #930
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 slimgangsta18 said:
You serious? s**t ain't simple as downloading from a website. You Need a app for nzb files. you don't need that when downloading from http links. add servers for newsgroups, no added servers for http links. People get the SAME connection speed using megaupload. correct me if I'm wrong but you also have to wait 1 at a time to download multiple files using newsgroup which sucks.
how hard is it to search for the full NZB, double click, program opens up its self, downloads all by its self, and what server are you talking about? the only "server" i have is the one i have access to download all my s**t from and thats it, i just go to nzbsrus and download the NZB that is posted and double click the nzb file and it downloads all by its self, its the same thing as if you are downloading the whole file, it takes me the same amount of time to download all the files, just as if you were downloading the file by its self.
6 gigs in one file is the same as 6 gigs divided by 60-70 files, its the same thing.
 08-11-2009, 06:23 AM         #931
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
dont overdo it, it's too much but not "WAY" too much.
You're the one making it seem like it takes a bunch of time to setup.
 8 years ago '04        #932
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,817 | Props total: 1444 1444
 DaRealMrLRP said:
just a notice for all my burners if u have noticed a lil something wrong with ur madden (glitches and what not) its possible u have a review copy of the game and ur timestamp may be off .. anyway download the NIG version for a retail copy via abgx ... PM me and i will be glad to drop the link for u since its a no no to post links in here
there is a section for Links.. just post it in there.
 8 years ago '07        #933
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
the glitches are in both games..both games are retail......I swear man, this madden fiasco has been crazy
 08-12-2009, 11:03 AM         #934
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got giganews with 350 days retention &+ newsleecher...

i download FULL SPEED OF 30MBit/s
soo ummm f**k rapidshare and all that other s**t...
and im on a site..

[12:04:33] <E'BALiNN> 360_NEW HaS 749.2GB oF 9.31TB EmPTy
[12:04:35] <E'BALiNN> 360_ARCHiVE HaS 2.9TB oF 12.36TB EmPTy


Last edited by Heartless Dream; 08-12-2009 at 11:06 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #935
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,515 | Props total: 3746 3746
 Heartless Dream said:
i got giganews with 350 days retention &+ newsleecher...

i download FULL SPEED OF 30MBit/s
soo ummm f**k rapidshare and all that other s**t...
and im on a site..

[12:04:33] <E'BALiNN> 360_NEW HaS 749.2GB oF 9.31TB EmPTy
[12:04:35] <E'BALiNN> 360_ARCHiVE HaS 2.9TB oF 12.36TB EmPTy
For $30/month, it better be f**king good...
Plus I get my full speed on rapidshare too... Well that's because my ISP f**king sucks but that's another issue.
 08-12-2009, 10:38 PM         #936
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
350 days of retention = life...
newsleacher = search god.
i pay 20$ for giganews unlimited monthly

newsleacher = 20$ a year


you can always find any thing not even corrupted..
 8 years ago '04        #937
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,515 | Props total: 3746 3746
 Heartless Dream said:
350 days of retention = life...
newsleacher = search god.


you can always find any thing not even corrupted..
Word...
I'm joining when my RS account is done in September..
I wish we had some decent ISP's in motherf**king Canada though... At least Verizon or OOL for f**k sake!!
 08-12-2009, 11:31 PM         #938
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any way to get marvel vs capcom 2 without using ms points??
 8 years ago '04        #939
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Holy f**k... Wolfenstein just was released! Region free!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #940
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,228 | Props total: 1293 1293
im thinking about goin the newsgroups route when my rs account expires also

can any1 point me in the right direction as far as reasonable prices? much appreciated

oh i have verizon internet if that matters


Last edited by bx kid; 08-13-2009 at 07:28 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Jan 20 - Bitcoin ‘likely’ to collapse, but could last 100 yrs
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside A seizure happened in multiplayer VR and no one knew what to do
73 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Michael Blackson Responds To MoNique Boycotting Netflix!
151 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL EDP vs. His Dad (GOAT EDP VIDEO)
46 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Xbox One Outsold PS4 In December, According To NPD
16 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Which One You Picking?
158 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy