The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Rough prison sex with one a cast member from ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. ..
163 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside RaloFamGoon Update: Charges Possibly Dropped or Picked up By 3 Other Ag..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Shannon Sharpe warned yall what the GOAT was going to do to the Pacers ton..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Apparently J. Cole Album Is TRASH - From Honest Fans At The Listening ..
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #9301
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 3 3
Does being flagged mean that I'll get banned for sure. I have the same problem with mw3 not working. Just want to know cause Eb has a deal where I get $100 off a new console if I trade in my old one but don't want to prematurely trade it in I'd I'm not getting banned.
 6 years ago '06        #9302
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 3 3
 PR0TENTIAL said:
^ Not necessarily. People got flagged from Fable 3 last year and those people still aren't banned.
Oh ok thanks bro I guess I have to wait it out and see
 6 years ago '04        #9303
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
WWE 12 XBOX360-SWAG

6.34 gb / RF
 6 years ago '05        #9304
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 |Roscoe said:
WWE 12 XBOX360-SWAG

6.34 gb / RF
 6 years ago '06        #9305
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,761 | Props total: 1686 1686
I think everybody's gotta realize it's always been a risk and you had to of known MS was working on ways to ultimately defeat c4 and crew.

As for those who wonder what c4's intentions are, go :hang: yourself. dude has been providing the masses with methods to play video games for FREE for YEARS. why in the fu*king world from someone affiliated with m$ do that? For those conspiracy theorists, i will give you this: maybe c4 won't defeat this new anti-piracy technique, but look what what you've gotten out of it. look at how much money you've saved yourself. when it ends it ends.

Me, personally, I think this too will be defeated. If Protential is telling the truth and xk3y has already defeated dae.bin, we're in good shape. But even if it's not true, c4 hasn't failed us yet. These guys have ways to make things happen. Even if it's gonna make your wallet a little lighter, its better than being hit for $60 a pop on games that can't be justified spending money on.

I bought Gears, I bought MW3, I buy games I know have replay value in them. Madden and NHL will be enjoyed offline, as will countless other single player games.
 11-18-2011, 07:39 PM         #9306
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
I think everybody's gotta realize it's always been a risk and you had to of known MS was working on ways to ultimately defeat c4 and crew.

As for those who wonder what c4's intentions are, go :hang: yourself. dude has been providing the masses with methods to play video games for FREE for YEARS. why in the fu*king world from someone affiliated with m$ do that? For those conspiracy theorists, i will give you this: maybe c4 won't defeat this new anti-piracy technique, but look what what you've gotten out of it. look at how much money you've saved yourself. when it ends it ends.

Me, personally, I think this too will be defeated. If Protential is telling the truth and xk3y has already defeated dae.bin, we're in good shape. But even if it's not true, c4 hasn't failed us yet. These guys have ways to make things happen. Even if it's gonna make your wallet a little lighter, its better than being hit for $60 a pop on games that can't be justified spending money on.

I bought Gears, I bought MW3, I buy games I know have replay value in them. Madden and NHL will be enjoyed offline, as will countless other single player games.
Yep he tellin truth, that x360key thing seems to be doing good things.. but price is still a bit steep £85

P.S - I agree with everything you just said


Last edited by BMS; 11-18-2011 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #9307
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,038 | Props total: 983 983
im flying under the radar for awhile see yall on the flip side

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #9308
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,761 | Props total: 1686 1686
 RugerRell2369 said:
so is offline game play ok for now or not even since will get saved on the hdd and whenever its possible to get back online, i might get fu*ked over?
If you have the update with dae.bin then offline play would flag you. If you don't have the update and you're not gonna play any discs that contain the update, you should be fine.
 6 years ago '06        #9309
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 164 164
 Vincent_Chase said:
im flying under the radar for awhile see yall on the flip side

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #9310
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 164 164

Right-click "View Image"

 11-19-2011, 09:01 PM         #9311
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the blue hell..
 6 years ago '04        #9312
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
so uh..I just found out Kegar got banned? What did he do?

for the fairies
Lets Cheer USA RF-XBOX360-RRoD
 6 years ago '06        #9313
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 164 164
 famoussasjohn said:
so uh..I just found out Kegar got banned? What did he do?
damn wtf..I just noticed when you said that..n*gga posts are gone n' sh*t lol...tha hell?
 6 years ago '04        #9314
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,707 | Props total: 4481 4481
Damn why they ban my dude Kegar?

He was the most helpful poster in this section.
 6 years ago '04        #9315
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,004 | Props total: 3342 3342
A moment of silence for Kegar...


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #9316
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 1446 1446
damm wat happened?
 6 years ago '05        #9317
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 3854 3854
Lt 3.0. Awwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaah



 11-20-2011, 05:37 AM         #9318
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whos kegar ???

And LT3.0, gonna have to wait till christmas for that to leak
 6 years ago '06        #9319
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 164 164
 bms said:
whos kegar ???
pr0tential
 6 years ago '11        #9320
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,576 | Props total: 280 280
Hey how do I reset my Ihas drive back to stock so I can reflash it? I tried to used the 2.4x firmware and it screwed me up and now I cannot burn games. I also lost my original firmware save doing this process. i tried to rewrite the flash and my disc space shows 8.13gb free. But as soon as I start a burn image gets an error for optimum power calibration failed


Last edited by leem26vtec; 11-20-2011 at 08:23 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside The Evolution of Cardi B
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS has CANCELLED ALL PUBLIC EVENTS DUE TO THE 69 vs ..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside This is fu-king disgusting on all levels b :imout:
77 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside J. Cole KOD Album Art & Tracklist
161 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING/SHOCKING !! VIDEO of Tekashi 6ix9ine SEXUAL CONTACT with 17 YE..
188 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lord, please grant me the power to choose wisely!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Devin the Dude got swole
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Gorgeous Spanish chick & she thick too
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy