The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 73
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #901
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 460 460
#fw on efnet says the rrt and arrogane releases are likely fine
 8 years ago '04        #902
DJ Maximum|M 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 5078 5078
 ill800 said:
why do people pay for megashares, megaupload etc? seems silly to me. just get a newsgroup for 15 a month. its so f**king easy.

cheers to NIG, nice group name btw.
megaupload is universal vids games music and albums

newsgroup

i actually uploaded and got like 5 months free plus if i did pay 9.99 is >>> 15.00 a month plus i get 3.2MBPS
 8 years ago '04        #903
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 103 103
 Comic Book Guy said:
#fw on efnet says the rrt and arrogane releases are likely fine
well Matt from itsbx.com says, by reading the NFO given by the NiG release, it said that it could of been a developer copy. Hence the reason never to download p2p releases ! you cant trust them..

even though that people say its okay, you will NEVER know because there is NO PROOF that*ts this or that, but to be 100% SURE, you get the SCENE released rip with screens of the game...
 8 years ago '04        #904
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
f**k my life I still can't find this s**t..
How is it that some bulls**t webrip can distro 100x faster than a legit scene rip?
Someone let me use your megashares account for the next few hours lol.
 8 years ago '04        #905
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 157 157
 Matt said:
6 months megashare is 25 bucks and i always get ms links as soon as it leaks... its 100000% better than newsgroups... always get the MAX speed my s**t can even go.



but i knew they both were p2p, thank god i didnt burn yet... thanks NiG!


i have megashare links if anyone needs it !
thats the same with newsgroups..
 8 years ago '04        #906
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
 famoussasjohn said:
thats the same with newsgroups..
that price ain't...
 08-08-2009, 05:34 PM         #907
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
megaupload is universal vids games music and albums

newsgroup

i actually uploaded and got like 5 months free plus if i did pay 9.99 is >>> 15.00 a month plus i get 3.2MBPS
and what do you think is one newsgroups? 350 day retention and you download one nzb as opposed to about 40 links.
newsgroups are more organized and easier to search through.

burning madden now. who gives a s**t about abgx verification?


Last edited by ill800; 08-08-2009 at 05:37 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #908
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 460 460
 Matt said:
well Matt from itsbx.com says, by reading the NFO given by the NiG release, it said that it could of been a developer copy. Hence the reason never to download p2p releases ! you cant trust them..

even though that people say its okay, you will NEVER know because there is NO PROOF that*ts this or that, but to be 100% SURE, you get the SCENE released rip with screens of the game...
#fw on efnet = the people who create the ixtreme fw

matt on itsbx = ???
 8 years ago '04        #909
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
Anyone use that newsgroups method for free besides me?


I hate that retention s**t. that's a con for newsgroups...
 8 years ago '04        #910
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 ill800 said:
and what do you think is one newsgroups? 350 day retention and you download one nzb as opposed to about 40 links.
newsgroups are more organized and easier to search through.

burning madden now. who gives a s**t about abgx verification?
Which one are you on? Astraweb? I wanna join them but honestly I'm waiting for the right price.. It was $96 for a year a month or so back.. I wish I woulda jumped on it. Now It's back to $180 ..

Even though the money ain't really much, once you see it for that cheap you just feel like a sucker for paying at regular price

 slimgangsta18 said:
Anyone use that newsgroups method for free besides me?


I hate that retention s**t. that's a con for newsgroups...
How???
 08-08-2009, 05:50 PM         #911
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
Anyone use that newsgroups method for free besides me?


I hate that retention s**t. that's a con for newsgroups...
350 days is a long time....

nah i just pay for mine like a lazy sucker
 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM         #912
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Which one are you on? Astraweb? I wanna join them but honestly I'm waiting for the right price.. It was $96 for a year a month or so back.. I wish I woulda jumped on it. Now It's back to $180 ..

Even though the money ain't really much, once you see it for that cheap you just feel like a sucker for paying at regular price


How???
i use newshosting. great customer service, reliable server. never had a problem in the years ive been using them. i should just get a damn yearly deal...
 8 years ago '04        #913
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
Someone tell me... How is the amount of 1080p and 720p rips on newsgroups?

I moved into a new place and can finally make myself a home theatre.. Trying to make a 12TB media server in the basement and I need a s**tload of good quality rips..
 8 years ago '04        #914
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 ill800 said:
i use newshosting. great customer service, reliable server. never had a problem in the years ive been using them. i should just get a damn yearly deal...
Well whichever is cheaper when my RS account is done I might go to..

I know it's faster than RS but I'm just worried about is if it has as much as RS in terms of older stuff.
 8 years ago '05        #915
kkkid 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 429 429
 str8_akademiks said:
Someone tell me... How is the amount of 1080p and 720p rips on newsgroups?

I moved into a new place and can finally make myself a home theatre.. Trying to make a 12TB media server in the basement and I need a s**tload of good quality rips..
 8 years ago '04        #916
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 kkkid said:
Wow...

Yeah I'm gonna sign up lol..
 8 years ago '04        #917
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
 kkkid said:
how this work?
 8 years ago '05        #918
kkkid 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 429 429
thats s**t that has already been filled in the alt.binaries.hdtv.x264 group. go to there channel on efnet and u can get nzbs.

edit: theres a lot of good stuff on newsgroups. If u can i recommend using newshosting.com as ur provider and split the cost between a couple friends. NHXL package can easily be used by 6-10 users.


Last edited by kkkid; 08-08-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #919
kkkid 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 429 429
astra & giganews dont offer account sharing which makes newshosting a more appealing provider.
 8 years ago '04        #920
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
 kkkid said:
thats s**t that has already been filled in the alt.binaries.hdtv.x264 group. go to there channel on efnet and u can get nzbs.

edit: theres a lot of good stuff on newsgroups. If u can i recommend using newshosting.com as ur provider and split the cost between a couple friends. NHXL package can easily be used by 6-10 users.
what's efnet & how i can use their channel?

edit: that s**t is too much just to download something.


Last edited by King Kusanagi; 08-08-2009 at 08:35 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy