The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 151
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #9081
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 PR0TENTIAL said:
2.4x burn speed.
Everything turned ON except OPC and Overspeed.
Everything works and verifies 100%.
used those settings ^ re-flashed to IHAS424B-BurnerMax-RITEKS04-66-2.4x and everything went through PERFECTTOOOO...preciate yall niinnjjjass...


sad thing about it now...I have 1 disc left
 6 years ago '11        #9082
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 235 235
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
used those settings ^ re-flashed to IHAS424B-BurnerMax-RITEKS04-66-2.4x and everything went through PERFECTTOOOO...preciate yall niinnjjjass...


sad thing about it now...I have 1 disc left
Did you have to flash it back to stock?
 6 years ago '06        #9083
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 leem26vtec said:
Did you have to flash it back to stock?
yeah..it takes no time to do it of course...when you first read the flash it saves the stock on the harddrive...so I wrote it BACK to tha drive.....closed the program...put in a blank disc...sh*t said 7.96GB free as it should...opened the program again...wrote the *prehacked fw to it..put the blank back in there...sh*t said 8.13GB free as it should..:agreement6: burned with IMGBurn flawlessly @ 2.4x using Memorex disc...good sh*t soo far..if you need help lemme know, homie..
 6 years ago '04        #9084
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
yo...if you were me...would you flash that sh*t BACK to stock THEN to tha *prehacked fw ? or do it on top of c4evas original fw ? and if re-flash back to stock..how in tha fu*k do I do dat...with tha sh*t I saved when flashing it ?

actually I did it on top cause you already dumped & saved your eeprom & fw. just flash it on top, don't have to update the drive or restart again. Go straight to the flashing part.
 6 years ago '04        #9085
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1378 1378
Could someone school me more on what's the purpose of the new drive and prehacked FW? Also does this mean I can't burn MW3 the old way?

My man is selling pre modded ihas drives for $30. I just want to make sure I need it before I buy.


Last edited by Scoop24; 11-03-2011 at 11:04 AM..
 11-03-2011, 12:12 PM         #9086
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
Could someone school me more on what's the purpose of the new drive and prehacked FW? Also does this mean I can't burn MW3 the old way?

My man is selling pre modded ihas drives for $30. I just want to make sure I need it before I buy.
You do need it, so buy one.

Using the truncated method only burns 97% of the XGD3 ISO to the disc. If a game has CIV checks, like Forza, and you burn using the old method, you will fail this check and flag your console for a ban.

Right now Forza is the only game with this check but it's better safe than sorry, especially with a dashboard update coming, they can always enable CIV in any game at any moment.

The iHAS drive and Burner Max firmware allow for 100% of the disc to be burned properly, including all the necessary checks and security sectors.
 6 years ago '04        #9087
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1378 1378
 PR0TENTIAL said:
You do need it, so buy one.

Using the truncated method only burns 97% of the XGD3 ISO to the disc. If a game has CIV checks, like Forza, and you burn using the old method, you will fail this check and flag your console for a ban.

Right now Forza is the only game with this check but it's better safe than sorry, especially with a dashboard update coming, they can always enable CIV in any game at any moment.

The iHAS drive and Burner Max firmware allow for 100% of the disc to be burned properly, including all the necessary checks and security sectors.
Ok thanks for info.
 6 years ago '04        #9088
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
I had a lot of problems getting mine to verify 100%.

First I flashed my 124B to C4e and got 100% burn but 49% verify then fail.
Then I flashed my 124B to 524B then to C4e for 524B and got burn fails at 50%
Then I flashed back to 124B then to a modified C4e for my discs (Windata/Ritek D01-067) and I turned on all the EEPROM options and turned off OPC. Burned at 2.4X and turned the buffer up to 72MB.

100% burn, 100% verify & no errors on KProbe.

Man if you have a Microcenter close just buy and and you're set! $50 gets you the burner and 100 discs and if you follow my instructions 100% everything!
 6 years ago '06        #9089
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
Hasbro.Family.Game.Night.4.PAL.XBOX360-iMARS

da fu*k is tha NTSC sh*t sh*t sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #9090
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
Dark.Souls.PAL.XBOX360-COMPLEX__www.realmom.info__

Ive been waiting for an NTSC release for quite some time. Haven't been able to find it!!!!
 11-03-2011, 11:37 PM         #9091
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The NTSC for Dark Souls is out...
 6 years ago '04        #9092
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 desertheat2006 said:
Dark.Souls.PAL.XBOX360-COMPLEX__www.realmom.info__

Ive been waiting for an NTSC release for quite some time. Haven't been able to find it!!!!
NTSC beeeeen out. the fu*k you been at?
 6 years ago '06        #9093
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
it says that n*gga joined Aug 2011..............well damn
 6 years ago '06        #9094
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
Hasbro_Family_Game_Night_4_The_Game_Show_NTSC-XBOX360-RRoD

FINALLY!
 6 years ago '04        #9095
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1378 1378
 Tikyle2 said:
I had a lot of problems getting mine to verify 100%.

First I flashed my 124B to C4e and got 100% burn but 49% verify then fail.
Then I flashed my 124B to 524B then to C4e for 524B and got burn fails at 50%
Then I flashed back to 124B then to a modified C4e for my discs (Windata/Ritek D01-067) and I turned on all the EEPROM options and turned off OPC. Burned at 2.4X and turned the buffer up to 72MB.

100% burn, 100% verify & no errors on KProbe.

Man if you have a Microcenter close just buy and and you're set! $50 gets you the burner and 100 discs and if you follow my instructions 100% everything!
Are those working perfect for you. Can't front that's a great price for 100 disc.

The reviews on them are harsh tho.


Last edited by Scoop24; 11-04-2011 at 07:47 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #9096
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Firestarr said:
Are those working perfect for you. Can't front that's a great price for 100 disc.

The reviews on them are harsh tho.
I know, but the fact that a 100 pk for $30 is
 6 years ago '06        #9097
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Hasbro_Family_Game_Night_4_The_Game_Show_NTSC-XBOX360-RRoD

FINALLY!
hold on what this sh*t got on it they need to put candyland on one of them joints
 6 years ago '04        #9098
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_XBOX360-STRANGE
 6 years ago '11        #9099
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
 slimgangsta18 said:
NTSC beeeeen out. the fu*k you been at?
ive been around. I like to test before purchase. couldn't find a newsgroup release of NTSC at all. just PAL releases. I haven't been able to keep up worth sh*t. My main computer been in the shop and i used a crappy laptop. My comp just got back. Just tryin to catch up.

Is it worth the buy?
 6 years ago '04        #9100
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Yes, have you looked at the ratings they gave it?

It's worth the buy & Burn.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy