The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #9061
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
well lets break it down...

What speed did you burn? what kind of disc did you use? I'm sure you used the latest IMGBurn..what are your settings in IMGBurn?

and thats krazy because I came in here to ask the people who have tha iHAS burner/and uses Memorex discs if they used that prehacked fw or w/e da fu*k its called from XBOXISO ??

I have tha iHAS424 drive..and was wondering if I'm good to go with the *original PC Burner MAX fw when *burning with Memorex discs?
4x because that's the lowest speed, I'm using memorex as always. latest IMGBURN, all other games have played fine included XGD3 games. Using the settings that are in -
I have the custom FW on the drive. Burning my 3rd copy and verifying now. I load it up, get to the loading screen and some part of the opening scene and one flashback and it says dirty disk.

EDIT
3rd times a charm!

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 11-02-2011 at 07:51 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #9062
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I use the prehacked fw for Memorex, just make sure you download the right one that matches your disc's ID.
lemme ask you a question..is it mandatory to use that prehacked fw? I mean sh*t..I already flashed it with C4eva's fw and right after I seen the thread on 360iso (about the prehacked fw)...do you think I'm good with just running his fw or should I use that prehacked fw? and yes..the only discs I've ever used are Memorex...
 6 years ago '06        #9063
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
4x because that's the lowest speed, I'm using memorex as always. latest IMGBURN, all other games have played fine included XGD3 games. Using the settings that are in -
I have the custom FW on the drive. Burning my 3rd copy and verifying now. I load it up, get to the loading screen and some part of the opening scene and one flashback and it says dirty disk.

EDIT
3rd times a charm!
did you change any settings

maybe its ur dvd drive on tha 360?
 6 years ago '11        #9064
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,535 | Props total: 235 235
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

What speed did you burn? what kind of disc did you use? I'm sure you used the latest IMGBurn..what are your settings in IMGBurn?

and thats krazy because I came in here to ask the people who have tha iHAS burner/and uses Memorex discs if they used that prehacked fw or w/e da fu*k its called from XBOXISO ??

I have tha iHAS424 drive..and was wondering if I'm good to go with the *original PC Burner MAX fw when *burning with Memorex discs?
I have the same drive and flashed it with the i extreme NON PRE HACKED firmware and everything is good so far. I turned all enhanced burning features on except overspeed. I also burn at 4x on Memorex disc. Hope this helps.
 6 years ago '06        #9065
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
^^ good lookin..the thread over @ 360iso was:

4: For your advanced drive settings:

Force Hypertune: OFF

Online Hypertune: ON

Overspeed: OFF

Smartburn: ON

And remember, OPC off! I had failures until I did that.
don't know what "Force Hypertune" is sooo..i'ma go off yalls word and enable everything except "Overspeed" & "OPC"

good lookin', my niiiinnjas :applause:
 6 years ago '11        #9066
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
MW3 Servers are UP!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #9067
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 leem26vtec said:
MW3 Servers are UP!!!!!!!
don't play, n*gga lol
 6 years ago '06        #9068
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
maine, if you go get banned you go get banned play it now or never.

lol at n*ggas thinking playing early equals ban...I been on this sh*t 4 years playboi.
I wasn't telling him "don't play" as in you're going to get banned I was sayin' it like don't joke with me...I've been playing MW3 since 6am this morning..
 6 years ago '11        #9069
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
I am not playing/joking
 11-02-2011, 09:00 PM         #9070
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah servers are up just played a game

Last edited by BMS; 11-02-2011 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #9071
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
funny how they opened tha servers when THEY KNOW that sh*t leaked today lol....#justsayin
 6 years ago '04        #9072
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

You can do it, I have the iHAS-124 & I'm using TDK's. (Same Media code Ritek S04-66)

You need to get the cfw in that tutorial section in a thread about LT MAX with cheap media that has the 2.4x speed media code already in the firmware. It's the only for sure way they'll work by using that speed. anything higher & you might get some coasters.
 6 years ago '05        #9073
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
^ tdk>>>
 6 years ago '06        #9074
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
You can do it, I have the iHAS-124 & I'm using TDK's. (Same Media code Ritek S04-66)

You need to get the cfw in that tutorial section in a thread about LT MAX with cheap media that has the 2.4x speed media code already in the firmware. It's the only for sure way they'll work by using that speed. anything higher & you might get some coasters.
ok.........................

Already flashed with c4evas PC Burner Max fw....so now I have to put that prehacked fw on there, right? Can I do that now or should I have put the prehacked on there first THEN c4evas

Which direction do I need to go now in order to put tha prehacked fw on there ? Do I have to flash tha drive back to stock..........put tha prehacked on there...........then finally re-flash c4evas ?
 6 years ago '06        #9075
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
aw gotdamn I'm stupid...tha damn *prehacked fw IS c4evas sh*t, right? just modified ?
 6 years ago '04        #9076
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
beat it..love COD campaigns.
 6 years ago '04        #9077
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
aw gotdamn I'm stupid...tha damn *prehacked fw IS c4evas sh*t, right? just modified ?
Correct it's the same, just already added the memorex/tdk media code
 6 years ago '05        #9078
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
beat it..love COD campaigns.
quick a.ss n*gga I been playing the sh*t outta Survival Mode
 6 years ago '06        #9079
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Correct it's the same, just already added the memorex/tdk media code
yo...if you were me...would you flash that sh*t BACK to stock THEN to tha *prehacked fw ? or do it on top of c4evas original fw ? and if re-flash back to stock..how in tha fu*k do I do dat...with tha sh*t I saved when flashing it ?
 6 years ago '05        #9080
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
Now where's MGS and SR3
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago