The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 184
Video inside "King of Miami" Trick Daddy Bans Meek Mill from Miami BC of Wins and Lo..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 163
NBA Draymond Green posted about Connor Mcgregor and...Connor clapped back
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 143
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside [TMZ] Birdman To Tyga: "I Owe You $12M?! bi-ch, You Ain't S***!!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #8801
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$248 | Props total: 94 94
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
what newsreader do you use? I use newsleecher and you can search for files
i use newsdemon. I searched binsearch, nzbsrus, nzbclub and they all have the same outcome... article not found. I bought GOW3 but i don't have the means to make a backup. can't seem to get it to work with my kreon drive. I dont do the console flashing so i can't put 0800 on my drive. So i was just hoping to dl it for my backup.
 10-24-2011, 08:58 AM         #8802
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYBODY READ THIS, IT'S IMPORTANT!


I don't consider myself with the c4's of the modding world but I do know a lot of people PM me and ask me questions since they think I know the in's and out's of this stuff. EVERYBODY needs to take the following paragraphs seriously IF you don't want console banned.

No matter what burner you used prior to the new Lite-On iHAS models that c4 has announced recently, the ISO you burned onto whatever disc you use is only 97%. Yes, that includes EVERY XGD3 game. The reason as to why C4 never decided to mention this was because it's just padding and a security sector known as CIV that checks if it's a retail disc or not.

Now you might ask yourself why C4 would release a firmware when we could only burn 97% of the ISO? The answer is simple, these CIV checks are not enabled on any game besides Forza, which is why C4 decided to act ASAP. CIV checks are like AP2.5 data, they can be enabled at any moment with a system update and you will need to reburn those games.

Unlike AP2.5, CIV checks are on every single XGD3 title, but nobody knows yet if Microsoft plans to update across the board to all titles or only a select few. ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS NEW LITE-ON BURNER IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY GAMES ON XBOX LIVE. It burns 100% of the disc, including the padding and CIV so you will never get flagged.

If you have burned an XGD3 game outside of Forza with an old burner, don't worry, you should be fine considering the CIV checks are not enabled. However, I highly recommend that you purchase this new burner as soon as you can and throw out any old copies of XGD3 games have just to be safe.

If anybody is lost or has any questions feel free to ask, I felt this needed a public service announcement.
 6 years ago '06        #8803
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 14 14
 PR0TENTIAL said:
EVERYBODY READ THIS, IT'S IMPORTANT!


I don't consider myself with the c4's of the modding world but I do know a lot of people PM me and ask me questions since they think I know the in's and out's of this stuff. EVERYBODY needs to take the following paragraphs seriously IF you don't want console banned.

No matter what burner you used prior to the new Lite-On iHAS models that c4 has announced recently, the ISO you burned onto whatever disc you use is only 97%. Yes, that includes EVERY XGD3 game. The reason as to why C4 never decided to mention this was because it's just padding and a security sector known as CIV that checks if it's a retail disc or not.

Now you might ask yourself why C4 would release a firmware when we could only burn 97% of the ISO? The answer is simple, these CIV checks are not enabled on any game besides Forza, which is why C4 decided to act ASAP. CIV checks are like AP2.5 data, they can be enabled at any moment with a system update and you will need to reburn those games.

Unlike AP2.5, CIV checks are on every single XGD3 title, but nobody knows yet if Microsoft plans to update across the board to all titles or only a select few. ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS NEW LITE-ON BURNER IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY GAMES ON XBOX LIVE. It burns 100% of the disc, including the padding and CIV so you will never get flagged.

If you have burned an XGD3 game outside of Forza with an old burner, don't worry, you should be fine considering the CIV checks are not enabled. However, I highly recommend that you purchase this new burner as soon as you can and throw out any old copies of XGD3 games have just to be safe.

If anybody is lost or has any questions feel free to ask, I felt this needed a public service announcement.
i feel like this n*gga should of had a press conference the way he said that sh*t haha
 10-24-2011, 09:09 AM         #8804
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gangstab329 said:
i feel like this n*gga should of had a press conference the way he said that sh*t haha
Just looking out for my BX brotha's mayne.
 6 years ago '06        #8805
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$848 | Props total: 14 14
where was the last place u seen had them burners for sale gonna order today or should i just spend the 35 n see if i get a B from walmart?


Last edited by Gangstab329; 10-24-2011 at 09:26 AM..
 10-24-2011, 09:56 AM         #8806
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can grab it locally at Wal-Mart then do that first, if not then order it off of xconsoles.com as the one they sell is guaranteed to be the B model.
 6 years ago '05        #8807
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0



[pic - click to view]



Enclosure for the people that will need it



Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-24-2011 at 11:36 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #8808
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
$20.00 for an enclosure? any cheaper?
 6 years ago '06        #8809
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 PR0TENTIAL said:
If you can grab it locally at Wal-Mart then do that first, if not then order it off of xconsoles.com as the one they sell is guaranteed to be the B model.
did you buy an enclosure or the ide/sata --> usb adapters ?
 6 years ago '04        #8810
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 49 49
what burner do i buy if i have a laptop
 10-25-2011, 08:48 AM         #8811
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
did you buy an enclosure or the ide/sata --> usb adapters ?
I put it in my desktop PC and replaced my old burner with it so I didn't need anything else.
 6 years ago '07        #8812
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 1182 1182
 jesusplay said:
n*ggas caking off them burners. fu*k that sh*t I'm roll 97% til my luck runs out
i think im wit u on this
 6 years ago '06        #8813
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
yall starting to slack up. M$ is hoping you guys dont smarten up and start properly burning your games. then they activate the checks after a while and you're flagged...
 6 years ago '05        #8814
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
I got the PS3 for online, which i rarely play, Just COD basically.

and the Xbox is Jtagged, No need to worry about discs or nothing, sh*ts a breeze.
 6 years ago '05        #8815
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,083 | Props total: 1904 1904
fu*k a burner, 97% crew represent!
 6 years ago '06        #8816
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 6 years ago '04        #8817
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 817 817
 damien1928 said:
fu*k a burner, 97% crew represent!
Laziness..............personified!
 6 years ago '05        #8818
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Waiting on MW3
 6 years ago '06        #8819
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 Mr Hyde said:
Waiting on MW3
 6 years ago '07        #8820
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 1182 1182
 damien1928 said:
fu*k a burner, 97% crew represent!
:agreement6: this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
NBA Months after kyrie is traded
26 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
162 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
31 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
PlayStation Now is a joke. Pay for a subscription and then you have to wait in..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
261 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
I still wanna smash Regina Hall
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Drake dressed like somebody's aunt that make fire collard greens
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy