The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 233
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
438 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 184
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Paul George already love his new teammates
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Is BOSKOE100's MoM BX Thottie Worthy?????????
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #861
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,234 | Props total: 2856 2856
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Compression....he didn't compress the way he should have...word around is that guy always messes up on the compression..
Oh ok..

Damn so tempted...
 8 years ago '04        #862
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
damn tdk dvd+r dl are good

not bad 17.99 for 15 @ office depot
 8 years ago '07        #863
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,162 | Props total: 1214 1214
wat drive do you have in ur 360?
 8 years ago '04        #864
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
 bx kid said:
wat drive do you have in ur 360?
hitachi memorex started messing up on me so i guess ill be using tdk for now on i burned a madden and it hit me with dirty disc error withing 5 min burn tdk flawless
 8 years ago '05        #865
K. Fraze 
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
internet download manager is by far the fastest one ive tried...

it takes me an hour max to dl a game
 8 years ago '04        #866
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,234 | Props total: 2856 2856
 K. Fraze said:
internet download manager is by far the fastest one ive tried...

it takes me an hour max to dl a game
That's because of your connection, not the download manager.

I've never had a DL manager slow down or speed up my download speed.. I always get to my max.
 08-07-2009, 10:28 AM         #867
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is a 7 link download for MU users ... holla PM and i will drop the link as i dont have it up RIGHTG NOW on my page
 8 years ago '07        #868
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,162 | Props total: 1214 1214
 DJ Maximum said:
hitachi memorex started messing up on me so i guess ill be using tdk for now on i burned a madden and it hit me with dirty disc error withing 5 min burn tdk flawless

thats crazy cause my last 360 was hitachi and all i used were memorex disc with a few verbs here n there but mainly memorex

now i have a benq drive and still use memorex and they work flawlessly

oh did you get my prop note? try it it always works for me


Last edited by bx kid; 08-07-2009 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: ..........
 8 years ago '04        #869
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
 str8_akademiks said:
That's because of your connection, not the download manager.

I've never had a DL manager slow down or speed up my download speed.. I always get to my max.
not true with IDM i get 2.9 to 3.2MBPS

with firefox i get 1.2MBPS trust me it makes ur d/l faster no lie
 8 years ago '04        #870
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
 bx kid said:
thats crazy cause my last 360 was hitachi and all i used were memorex disc with a few verbs here n there but mainly memorex

now i have a benq drive and still use memorex and they work flawlessly

oh did you get my prop note? try it it always works for me
nah i didnt wat note?
 8 years ago '04        #871
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Madden.NFL.2010.RF.XBOX360-ARROGANE <--- OFFICIAL RELEASE !!!

RRT IS NOT OFFICIAL, DONT TRUST THAT SOURCE !! YOU MAY BE BANNED DOWN THE LINE !

i got megashares link if anyone wants em =]
 8 years ago '04        #872
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,234 | Props total: 2856 2856
 Matt said:
Madden.NFL.2010.RF.XBOX360-ARROGANE <--- OFFICIAL RELEASE !!!

RRT IS NOT OFFICIAL, DONT TRUST THAT SOURCE !! YOU MAY BE BANNED DOWN THE LINE !

i got megashares link if anyone wants em =]
Apparently they're the same, right down to the PFI, DMI and SS on ABGX.


This would all be solved if the group that released it gave us a picture to let us know they didn't just steal it from the webrip.
 8 years ago '04        #873
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
well my bad for the false s**t, i'm part of 5 different sites, and all of RRT got nuked for P2P release... and ARROGANE didnt get nuked at all... so i dunno..
 8 years ago '07        #874
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,162 | Props total: 1214 1214
 DJ Maximum said:
nah i didnt wat note?
told you to check ur email that your mu account was linked to because with the new mu system if some1 steals ur info and change it, mu emails you and give you the option to reverse the changes back you wat you had it as.

i had my account stolen plenty times and always got it back by revering the changes
 8 years ago '04        #875
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
 bx kid said:
told you to check ur email that your mu account was linked to because with the new mu system if some1 steals ur info and change it, mu emails you and give you the option to reverse the changes back you wat you had it as.

i had my account stolen plenty times and always got it back by revering the changes
lol now some1 hacked my yahoo as well today

not a good day some1 out to get me lol
 8 years ago '07        #876
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,162 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Matt said:
Madden.NFL.2010.RF.XBOX360-ARROGANE <--- OFFICIAL RELEASE !!!

RRT IS NOT OFFICIAL, DONT TRUST THAT SOURCE !! YOU MAY BE BANNED DOWN THE LINE !

i got megashares link if anyone wants em =]
they are the same its just arrogane is scene rip and rrt isnt but still the same
and wat sites are you apart of because i can give you 3 top trackers right now and rrt has not been nuked just claried in both descriptions that 1 is scene and 1 isnt but both the same
 8 years ago '05        #877
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
downloading the MS link right now...s**t better finish quick, heading to CT @ 4
 8 years ago '04        #878
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,234 | Props total: 2856 2856
RRT is not a scene rip.
It can't be "officially" nuked.
 08-07-2009, 01:09 PM         #879
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the arrogane rip may be stolen from rrt.

can anyone confirm if this is on abgx yet? its listed on the site.
 8 years ago '05        #880
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,431 | Props total: 1060 1060
 .Hafestos. said:
downloading the MS link right now...s**t better finish quick, heading to CT @ 4
you needed get in early folk. that link got high traffic i got s**t like 2 minutes after it was posted and s**t still took hour an half downloading at 1.6 mbs for most of it. my connection toward the end really went in and out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Aurora Jolie could get it
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
220 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 35
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
179 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
126 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her Ho..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy