The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The RICHEST NBA player who nobody knows about...
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DarealLambo "EX Step Father" Comes For His Son
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Well Damn Conor is out here giving Paulie Malignaggi that work
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2011, 11:21 AM         #8661
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I first came to the scene when LT first dropped and have never been banned since. There's also some news here I'll post.

iXtreme Max Burner is Completed with Final Test to go!
Verbatim's are primary source of Media used for this Burner which provides No Errors
while burning. Memorex is still left to be answered as of now? New Burning Method for
ImgBurn for this New Burner. 100% Complete XGD3 Burn!

mkm001 Verbatim are 2.4x (Read Your Disc Label): Supports Only 2.4x Burning Speed
mkm003 Verbatim are 8x (Read Your Disc Label): Supports 2.4x & 4x Burning Speed

Hitachi Owners LT+2.0 is Coming as well. Samsung LT+2.0 is being recoded for XGD3 discs (LT+2.01)
 6 years ago '04        #8662
bird 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 2 2
good news
 6 years ago '11        #8663
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 193 193
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I first came to the scene when LT first dropped and have never been banned since. There's also some news here I'll post.

iXtreme Max Burner is Completed with Final Test to go!
Verbatim's are primary source of Media used for this Burner which provides No Errors
while burning. Memorex is still left to be answered as of now? New Burning Method for
ImgBurn for this New Burner. 100% Complete XGD3 Burn!

mkm001 Verbatim are 2.4x (Read Your Disc Label): Supports Only 2.4x Burning Speed
mkm003 Verbatim are 8x (Read Your Disc Label): Supports 2.4x & 4x Burning Speed

Hitachi Owners LT+2.0 is Coming as well. Samsung LT+2.0 is being recoded for XGD3 discs (LT+2.01)
For those who do not know, some of the new XGD3 games ex. Forza 4 are on larger capacity discs 8.7gb compared to the standard 8.5gb DVD+R DL disc. This extra 200mb of disc space has extra security data which MS uses to verify if the game is a backup or original on XBOX Live. Current dvd burners are not capable of burning 8.7gb of data on standard 8.5gb discs. There is a new firmware being released for certain PC DVD burners to allow them to burn 8.7gb of data on the standard discs used today. The list of DVD burners that support this custom firmware will be released soon. Current LT+ 2.0 firmware is capable of reading these full sized 8.7gb discs except for Samsung drives. There will be a new LT+ firmware released specifically for Samsung drives soon to support this new disc format.
 6 years ago '06        #8664
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
man...I hope there are some new games don't have that lol...I burn games on my laptop....
 6 years ago '06        #8665
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
The.Sims.3.Pets.REPACK.XBOX360-SWAG
 10-16-2011, 09:30 PM         #8666
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting on BF3, personally.
 6 years ago '06        #8667
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Waiting on BF3, personally.
How much will that online pass cost? and I have a question...I burned Battlefield.Bad.Company.2.NTSC.XBOX360-CCCLX but everytime I try to play online it says "you've been kicked" or something like that...you know what the problem might be?

I thought BF2 was free to play online
 6 years ago '06        #8668
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
[2011-10-17 08:36AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> drive announcement imminent!
 6 years ago '04        #8669
bird 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 2 2
dat boy c4eva takin his time which is good n better for our kind lol im HIGGGHHHHH !!! lol
 10-17-2011, 08:58 AM         #8670
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
How much will that online pass cost? and I have a question...I burned Battlefield.Bad.Company.2.NTSC.XBOX360-CCCLX but everytime I try to play online it says "you've been kicked" or something like that...you know what the problem might be?

I thought BF2 was free to play online
An online pass is needed for Bad Company 2. Every online pass for every game is 800 MSP.

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
It's been known since mid last week that the drive model would be announced Monday (today). Gonna order mine once it's announced so I can avoid being flagged by these homo a.ss CIV checks in XGD3 games.
 10-17-2011, 09:01 AM         #8671
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the firmware was released? anything wrong with it?

[2011-10-17 08:36AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> drive announcement imminent!

what does this mean basically.
 10-17-2011, 09:14 AM         #8672
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
i thought the firmware was released? anything wrong with it?

what does this mean basically.
There's NOTHING wrong with LT+ 2.0.

Forza 4 is 8.7 GB. Standard DVD+R DL's that we own only hold 8.5 GB. This new customized burner fw will allow the full 8.7 GB to be written to the 8.5 DVD+R DL's that we currently own. Not sure how it works but c4eva claims it is live safe and that Forza 4 is passing all checks after using that method.

There's something called CIV that's pretty much a new anti-piracy method introduced by M$ in XGD3 games that is similar to AP2.5. This CIV data was pressed to the very edge of the disc in the final portions of the burn that current burning methods cannot write to, causing people to get errors while playing and getting flagged. Every other game is fine, Forza is the only problem but it's being defeated by this new burner fw and any other future titles that may utilize what Forza did.

Hope that answers your question.
 10-17-2011, 09:17 AM         #8673
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PR0TENTIAL said:
There's NOTHING wrong with LT+ 2.0.

Forza 4 is 8.7 GB. Standard DVD+R DL's that we own only hold 8.5 GB. This new customized burner fw will allow the full 8.7 GB to be written to the 8.5 DVD+R DL's that we currently own. Not sure how it works but c4eva claims it is live safe and that Forza 4 is passing all checks after using that method.

There's something called CIV that's pretty much a new anti-piracy method introduced by M$ in XGD3 games that is similar to AP2.5. This CIV data was pressed to the very edge of the disc in the final portions of the burn that current burning methods cannot write to, causing people to get errors while playing and getting flagged. Every other game is fine, Forza is the only problem but it's being defeated by this new burner fw and any other future titles that may utilize what Forza did.

Hope that answers your question.
Thanks Bruh.. i was about to burn Rage for a buddy of mine.. 21 fu*king gbs...
 6 years ago '06        #8674
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
An online pass is needed for Bad Company 2. Every online pass for every game is 800 MSP.

It's been known since mid last week that the drive model would be announced Monday (today). Gonna order mine once it's announced so I can avoid being flagged by these homo a.ss CIV checks in XGD3 games.
I just wanted him to release the names and get it over with...I agree with you about the CIV checks..the only XGD3 games I have are: Driver, NBA 2K12 & Ace Combat Air a.ssault Horizon

I'm being cautious with all 3....Driver sucks....so I that will not be in the 360 anytime soon...already burned Ace Combat but have not played it.....I only have to worry about NBA 2K12 but that sh*t can rest too until things clear up....

Please post in here which site you cop ur drive from so I can hop on that sh*t as well before they run out of stock lol...I hope its a drive that retail stores carry so I don't have to order that sh*t online...gotta get an 5.25 Enclosure too...or might cop the SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for it..
 10-17-2011, 09:19 AM         #8675
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
Thanks Bruh.. i was about to burn Rage for a buddy of mine.. 21 fu*king gbs...
First two discs are campaign and the third disc is multiplayer (which is pretty sh*tty so avoid it, trust me I actually bought the game).
 10-17-2011, 09:21 AM         #8676
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I just wanted him to release the names and get it over with...I agree with you about the CIV checks..the only XGD3 games I have are: Driver, NBA 2K12 & Ace Combat Air a.ssault Horizon

I'm being cautious with all 3....Driver sucks....so I that will not be in the 360 anytime soon...already burned Ace Combat but have not played it.....I only have to worry about NBA 2K12 but that sh*t can rest too until things clear up....

Please post in here which site you cop ur drive from so I can hop on that sh*t as well before they run out of stock lol...I hope its a drive that retail stores carry so I don't have to order that sh*t online...gotta get an 5.25 Enclosure too...or might cop the SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for it..
Fam, every game is live safe except for Forza so go ahead and play any other XGD3 title. I'll probably cop mine from Amazon unless I can find it locally. I'll definitely post up when I do, though.
 10-17-2011, 01:30 PM         #8677
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully BF3 and MW3 wont have CIV checks
 6 years ago '07        #8678
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 1180 1180
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Fam, every game is live safe except for Forza so go ahead and play any other XGD3 title. I'll probably cop mine from Amazon unless I can find it locally. I'll definitely post up when I do, though.
so u have to get a certain kind of burner now to burn games??? im lost bro
 6 years ago '06        #8679
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$559 | Props total: 39 39
pc version on bf3 is out now....apparently best buy have them now. should leak any day
 6 years ago '06        #8680
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
[2011-10-17 08:12PM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> The following drives have been tested for ixtreme burner max firmware:

[2011-10-17 08:19PM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
[2011-10-17 08:19PM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> Liteon iHAS324B = 124 SmartErase
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I might not pullout
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 21 - Man who isn't father of child still owes child support
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlie Sheen's '9/11' Movie Trailer Blasted as 'Offensive' and 'Extrem..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 21 - Flordia Teens filmed, mocked drowning man
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy