The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #8641
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
 famoussasjohn said:
I thought Verbatims were the only discs able to be burned with the burner with the special FW?
yeah..that was the word...
 5 years ago '04        #8642
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 511 511
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

man wtf....seriously tho....you sound like one of those hood n*ggas that try to throw that religion sh*t around since you *found God

Just because it was *YOUR best interest to go *legit doesn't mean you have the right to throw that sh*t on someone else, homie......and my thing is....if you're going legit........*stay legit....wtf....

Just like the hood n*ggas.....YOU'LL be back you basically said it yourself.....

n*ggas love leaving the hood when sh*t gets hot then tries to come back like sh*t gravy
Damn son did you just psycho-analyze someone on a thread dedicated to bootlegging? Hilarious! And you were on point as well.

What empty doesn't realize is that pirating actually helps the developers. For blockbuster titles not so much. But for fringe games that people are on the fence (Borderlands) about or games that come out of nowhere and are hot (Dead Island). It basically gives the developers free advertisers that have personal relationships with potential consumers. Most of us in here wouldn't buy half the games we "sample" from modding. But the games we do sample and tell people it's hot who don't mod it can influence them to go buy the game immediately. Think of it like movie screenings where they let a sample watch for free to "spread the word" a couple of days before release.

Remember the developers don't make any money off of second hand sales either so they want people to buy retail during launch week. And what better way for free pub than a small percentage of "samplers" repping the game a couple of days early (clearly visible on their XBox Live gamertag) causing others to go out and buy it.

Trust me M$ doesn't really want to ban anymore. Being the system of modding choice (see PS2) enhances sales and also drive XBL purchase which M$ makes a k!lling off of. Trust!
 5 years ago '04        #8643
Dtruth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$337 | Props total: 0 0
Pirating is definitely not helping the developers lol
 5 years ago '11        #8644
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,415 | Props total: 168 168
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I don't understand why people are panicking. Some retards decided it was a good idea to play Forza 4 early after knowing the ban wave that happened with Forza 3 and they got their sh*t flagged. The SMART thing to do is wait a day or 2 after a release comes out to see if people complain about certain things. Forza is the ONLY issue with LT 2.0 because it's the full 100% disc size and it has CIV checks that aren't burned to the disc because current burners do not allow it, since these discs cannot be burned to the very edge where the CIV checks are.

Word? Appreciate the good looks homie.

No, the firmware is coming out for certain models already in existence and all you would need to do is flash your current burner with that firmware, but that's only certain models that's to be announced.

The new burner is being sold nationwide, and it's a pretty cheap but reliable brand. I hear it's gonna be sold for $30 so it's a good investment if you want to burn with no problems, after all it is half the price of a game.

Buy the burner for $30, and hit up Amazon and get a 50 pack of Memorex for $30, that's 50 free games for your a.ss for the price of 1 retail 360 game. Nobody needs to complain about tossing a few dollars out, especially since we've saved so much over the years.

I hope this is all easy to understand. If not, ask a question.
OK good look so if you buy the burner that will be announced then there is no need to flash the burner, correct?
 5 years ago '04        #8645
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 157 157
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
yeah..that was the word...
I've had nothing but problems with Verbatims. Memorex has never failed me.
 5 years ago '04        #8646
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,307 | Props total: 839 839
 famoussasjohn said:
I used memorex as well, zero problems.
 5 years ago '06        #8647
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Dtruth said:
Pirating is definitely not helping the developers lol
I mean...in a way it does and again it doesn't..it depends on the way you look at it....

games and movies ARE different...yes..more people buy bootleg movies OVER games since you don't need anything special to play a bootleg movie...only a working dvd player etc etc...

far as bootlegging games....yeah..you NEED a flashed console a lot of people do not have that...some are scared to do it..some people don't know how to do it or which way to go about it but probably have thought about it ...some prefer buying original games..but yeah..I've put n*ggas on a lot of games they looked over...my thing is...I WILL buy games I like but I'm more of a "try before you buy" *type of n*gga

You cannot return games/music so WHY NOT sample that sh*t before you spend your money on it...and if the product is really worth it they WILL make their money back and + some...

Game developers/music artists/movie companies/fu*kin Hollywood in general think they can put some bullsh*t out and make money off it yeaaaaa right, son.....if you really put ur craft/art/heart into something YOU WILL get urs......

They want to put out some sloppy sh*t and it doesn't sell so they blame "piracy" lmfao
 5 years ago '06        #8648
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
 hockeythug said:
I used memorex as well, zero problems.
:agreement6: :agreement6:
 5 years ago '11        #8649
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 1784 1784
so some dude off CL flashed my sh*t to 2.0 rite but i still cant play Gears Arkham or 2k12.

He said it was cuz the last dude that flashed my sh*t spoofed my drive. do any of you know

what els i can do to fix this sh*t ? or know some sites that will give me moor info. ?
 5 years ago '06        #8650
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
you can hit up xbox360iso

btw...your avy >>>>>> :agreement6:
 5 years ago '11        #8651
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
you can hit up xbox360iso

btw...your avy >>>>>> :agreement6:

thx for the info but everytime i try & go on to 360iso it does not connect.
 5 years ago '09        #8652
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,595 | Props total: 458 458
Yeah go to xbox iso and they can solve all your problems; luckily I just bought a few months of MU premium so ill be good for awhile
 10-15-2011, 10:53 PM         #8653
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battlefield 3 sometime later in the week.

You guys remember Halloween last year when Black Ops leaked? It literally took like 8 hours to download it since so many people were leeching off of it.

MW3 will leak at the end of October as well.

I'm most excited for Saints Row 3 next though personally.
 5 years ago '06        #8654
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Battlefield 3 sometime later in the week.

You guys remember Halloween last year when Black Ops leaked? It literally took like 8 hours to download it since so many people were leeching off of it.

MW3 will leak at the end of October as well.

I'm most excited for Saints Row 3 next though personally.
8 hours? gotdamn I know n*ggas were ffffffffiiieeennndddddinnn'

Do you need to buy an Pass to play BF3 MP ?
 5 years ago '07        #8655
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 1115 1115
^^^yup
 10-16-2011, 12:15 AM         #8656
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
8 hours? gotdamn I know n*ggas were ffffffffiiieeennndddddinnn'

Do you need to buy an Pass to play BF3 MP ?
There was only 1 upload up since it was a P2P release so literally everybody was on it, sh*t was so ridiculous.

It leaked at like 9 AM and I didn't finish downloading it until like 8 PM later that night.

And yeah you need an online pass to play BF3 MP.
 5 years ago '06        #8657
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
good lookin' yall......I DID NOT KNOW Saints Row 3 was coming out this year

daammmnnn...a lot of sh*t dropped/dropping this year....all I want is MW3 :D
 5 years ago '06        #8658
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
[c4eva] new fw in dev/test - ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) - more efficient , minimal patching , all aspects of fw indistinguisable from orig, no more bans, No ETA!
Remember that 2 years ago.................................
 5 years ago '05        #8659
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Remember that 2 years ago.................................
In their defense though if people have been getting banned its due to the games their playing or their own stupidity. Batman was great though. Copping the game on Tuesday and then Battlefield 3 on the 25th
 5 years ago '06        #8660
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
In their defense though if people have been getting banned its due to the games their playing or their own stupidity. Batman was great though. Copping the game on Tuesday and then Battlefield 3 on the 25th
Of course...I quoted it simply because there's been "no bans" based on LT :agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
24 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab WAS that guy
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy