The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside BX Beef Update: Young Buck BANNED from Floyd Fight
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Food Does Your State Hate?
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dwyane Wade's Bulls Teammates Reportedly 'Can't Stand Him'
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 fu-ked Meagan Good, moves up 3 slots in the top 20 of all time
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8621
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 PR0TENTIAL said:
It's becoming that time where you are going to need to buy certain games.
redbox is the nest best thing when it comes to gaming, round of games coming BF3 (PS3 only) Uncharted 3 and MW3...
 10-14-2011, 09:46 AM         #8622
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Driver.San.Francisco.XBOX360-COMPLEX downloaded that release and burned using ImgBurn 2.5.6.0 @2.4x speed w/ Memorex disc....had no problems with it at all....game is rather boring tho been playing for a good hour...

I only downloaded/burned because you said you were having problems..let me know if you got it working...
Thats version i downloaded, at that speed and with IMGBurn n CloneCD
I dont use any good make/brand dvd+r though, i get the cheapest ones going and they never let me down so far. But alot of people are saying only use memorex or verbatims

Ill get some soon and see if it will work then
Not gonna rush for it if you saying its boring

6 years ago '11        #8623
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 207 207
 Mr Hyde said:
So whats good with LT+2.0? Can we burn and play the XGD3 games now?
Listen and leave that rushed unreliable 2.0 alone for now. Even the developers (c4,TX) are indecisive if its legit or not. If it was 100% legit (which it isn't) you would not be burning 97% of the game with errors and you would not have to all of a sudden by a certain burner that also needs to be flashed. Trust me sooner or later the XGD3 games will have an update for the CIV checks which will flag you just like Forza has done to many. Im still on 1.91 and my XDG3 games are all legit copies.

But like many others if you have 9 or 10 xbox's laying around then do as ya wish. We will no for sure when black friday gets here with new dash update as well as MW3 release.
 10-14-2011, 02:12 PM         #8624
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leem26vtec said:
Listen and leave that rushed unreliable 2.0 alone for now. Even the developers (c4,TX) are indecisive if its legit or not. If it was 100% legit (which it isn't) you would not be burning 97% of the game with errors and you would not have to all of a sudden by a certain burner that also needs to be flashed. Trust me sooner or later the XGD3 games will have an update for the CIV checks which will flag you just like Forza has done to many. Im still on 1.91 and my XDG3 games are all legit copies.

But like many others if you have 9 or 10 xbox's laying around then do as ya wish. We will no for sure when black friday gets here with new dash update as well as MW3 release.
Stop posting bullsh*t, what you said is not true.

2.0 has been legit and still is up to this point. The only game that is giving problems is Forza because of how big the disc file is. All of the other XGD3 titles are booting and working as they were intended.

The best advice to take is to wait before you download and burn a title to see if it's ok or not, Forza 3 bit people in the a.ss and so did Forza 4. People need to learn to be patient once in a while, after all you are getting a free game.
 6 years ago '05        #8625
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Good looking all, I went back a few pages didnt really see anything just wanted to make sure. I've got no interest in Forza anyway.

The last update though, Will that flash back to stock? or we good?
 10-14-2011, 04:52 PM         #8626
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ You good, nothing out of the norm to be worried about.

Does anybody have any premiums for downloading sites? Just modded my sh*t to 2.0 and looking to catch up on a few titles I haven't played yet. I'm a trustworthy guy.
 6 years ago '11        #8627
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 207 207
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Stop posting bullsh*t, what you said is not true.

2.0 has been legit and still is up to this point. The only game that is giving problems is Forza because of how big the disc file is. All of the other XGD3 titles are booting and working as they were intended.

The best advice to take is to wait before you download and burn a title to see if it's ok or not, Forza 3 bit people in the a.ss and so did Forza 4. People need to learn to be patient once in a while, after all you are getting a free game.
True but I still feel LT2.0 was rushed and a step was missed. Why else would we now have to buy a CERTAIN dvd burner which then MUST be FLASHED with different firmware to burn XGD3 games? If you know please tell me because i still do not understand why. Also like you stated earlier I am very patient and only own 1 Xbox360 which Has been modded since late 2007 and no ban.
 6 years ago '04        #8628
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,197 | Props total: 2777 2777
Nobody knows if LT 2.0 is good or not.. Until there's a banwave, we won't know.

I've been skeptical about it.. Let's see if the 11/25 dashboard update will bring in a new security measure or a mass banning.

I'm alright with LT 1.91 for the time being.
 6 years ago '05        #8629
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
Wait, so we need a certain flashed burner to burn XGD3 games?
 6 years ago '06        #8630
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 52 52
 Mr Hyde said:
Wait, so we need a certain flashed burner to burn XGD3 games?
Man, to be honest...I think thats some new sh*t dealing with Forza 4 but I'm not exactly sure...

I know one thing tho.....as of right now you don't need a *special flashed burner...

I've burned 4 XGD3 games soo far...and everything is GOOD!
 6 years ago '06        #8631
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
^ You good, nothing out of the norm to be worried about.

Does anybody have any premiums for downloading sites? Just modded my sh*t to 2.0 and looking to catch up on a few titles I haven't played yet. I'm a trustworthy guy.
You should invest in Newsgroups, homie....waaaayy better than those downloading sites IMO!

I might have a few accounts for you...I'll let you know when I get to tha crib..
 6 years ago '04        #8632
bird 
space
space
$2,852 | Props total: 3 3
how is that batman ?
 6 years ago '04        #8633
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Batman is supposedly going to get 10/10 from IGN, the first one was great, and I'd a.ssume this one is too if not even better.
 6 years ago '05        #8634
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 504 504
 leem26vtec said:
True but I still feel LT2.0 was rushed and a step was missed. Why else would we now have to buy a CERTAIN dvd burner which then MUST be FLASHED with different firmware to burn XGD3 games? If you know please tell me because i still do not understand why. Also like you stated earlier I am very patient and only own 1 Xbox360 which Has been modded since late 2007 and no ban.
Im still not convinced either bro... Ive gone legit I bought a Xbox 360 slim and have my modded hitachi on the side. Ill just wait it out a while sh*t always happens. People that have been around since the start of this moding sh*t know the deal already though. Ill just wait around patiently til then n*ggas out here starving man cant even pay for a couple games. Everyone in heres been getting free sh*t for a minute go fu*kin hook up the game developers for once in your lives
 6 years ago '06        #8635
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 empty said:
Im still not convinced either bro... Ive gone legit I bought a Xbox 360 slim and have my modded hitachi on the side. Ill just wait it out a while sh*t always happens. People that have been around since the start of this moding sh*t know the deal already though. Ill just wait around patiently til then n*ggas out here starving man cant even pay for a couple games. Everyone in heres been getting free sh*t for a minute go fu*kin hook up the game developers for once in your lives

man wtf....seriously tho....you sound like one of those hood n*ggas that try to throw that religion sh*t around since you *found God

Just because it was *YOUR best interest to go *legit doesn't mean you have the right to throw that sh*t on someone else, homie......and my thing is....if you're going legit........*stay legit....wtf....

Just like the hood n*ggas.....YOU'LL be back you basically said it yourself.....

n*ggas love leaving the hood when sh*t gets hot then tries to come back like sh*t gravy
 6 years ago '04        #8636
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 leem26vtec said:
LT 2.0 is not rushed it was made to play XDG3 games which is what it does, Forza 4 is the only game that has issue when burning since its missing 2-3% game data...
 10-15-2011, 01:07 AM         #8637
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
I don't understand why people are panicking. Some retards decided it was a good idea to play Forza 4 early after knowing the ban wave that happened with Forza 3 and they got their sh*t flagged. The SMART thing to do is wait a day or 2 after a release comes out to see if people complain about certain things. Forza is the ONLY issue with LT 2.0 because it's the full 100% disc size and it has CIV checks that aren't burned to the disc because current burners do not allow it, since these discs cannot be burned to the very edge where the CIV checks are.

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
You should invest in Newsgroups, homie....waaaayy better than those downloading sites IMO!

I might have a few accounts for you...I'll let you know when I get to tha crib..
Word? Appreciate the good looks homie.

leem26vtec said:
No, the firmware is coming out for certain models already in existence and all you would need to do is flash your current burner with that firmware, but that's only certain models that's to be announced.

The new burner is being sold nationwide, and it's a pretty cheap but reliable brand. I hear it's gonna be sold for $30 so it's a good investment if you want to burn with no problems, after all it is half the price of a game.

Buy the burner for $30, and hit up Amazon and get a 50 pack of Memorex for $30, that's 50 free games for your a.ss for the price of 1 retail 360 game. Nobody needs to complain about tossing a few dollars out, especially since we've saved so much over the years.

I hope this is all easy to understand. If not, ask a question.
 10-15-2011, 01:17 AM         #8638
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been reading around, and it turns out LEGIT Forza 4 players are getting that pirated disc ban as well. Seems like a HUGE fail on M$'s part, just like the AP2.5 ban wave they did and had to unban all of those consoles because they banned legit ones.

Seems like we're getting off scot-free since this is an error on M$.
 6 years ago '05        #8639
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I don't understand why people are panicking. Some retards decided it was a good idea to play Forza 4 early after knowing the ban wave that happened with Forza 3 and they got their sh*t flagged. The SMART thing to do is wait a day or 2 after a release comes out to see if people complain about certain things. Forza is the ONLY issue with LT 2.0 because it's the full 100% disc size and it has CIV checks that aren't burned to the disc because current burners do not allow it, since these discs cannot be burned to the very edge where the CIV checks are.

Word? Appreciate the good looks homie.

No, the firmware is coming out for certain models already in existence and all you would need to do is flash your current burner with that firmware, but that's only certain models that's to be announced.

The new burner is being sold nationwide, and it's a pretty cheap but reliable brand. I hear it's gonna be sold for $30 so it's a good investment if you want to burn with no problems, after all it is half the price of a game.

Buy the burner for $30, and hit up Amazon and get a 50 pack of Memorex for $30, that's 50 free games for your a.ss for the price of 1 retail 360 game. Nobody needs to complain about tossing a few dollars out, especially since we've saved so much over the years.

I hope this is all easy to understand. If not, ask a question.
So do we need this new Firmware/Burner to burn XGD3 games? im confused as shiiiiiit
 6 years ago '04        #8640
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
I thought Verbatims were the only discs able to be burned with the burner with the special FW?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Verne Troyer Eating Subway
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lena The Hoe Plug
100 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BX still trying to get a piece of Ashley Graham?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
thebrandisheri have some Great African boobs
88 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DAD TURNS SON'S DOODLES INTO ANIME CHARACTERS :blunt:
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Amy Schumer asked Netflix for more money after learning what male com..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Game of Thrones: Season 7 Finale Preview (HBO)
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Mama Out Here Strippin and Catchin Bodies??
99 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy