The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Alleged 3 team trade rumor involving Melo
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Rudy Gay's Season May Be Over
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Point Suitcase with the worst travel of all-time
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #8101
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,759 | Props total: 1965 1965
 akademiks said:
I thought you could just grab the key from the dummy.dll file?
you mean the dummy.bin

and yes...if you have that then your good
 5 years ago '04        #8102
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,755 | Props total: 1555 1555
 slimgangsta18 said:
you mean the dummy.bin

Yeah, my mistake..

This sh*t is a lot more confusing than I thought..

FU M$
 5 years ago '05        #8103
kronzsw 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 3972 3972
bodycount has some kind of update on the disk any info?
 08-27-2011, 10:57 PM         #8104
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
you mean the dummy.bin

i have nothing but a pre-may offline system
 5 years ago '11        #8105
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$227 | Props total: 41 41
 SmooveDude said:

Yeah same here. I put madden in and is says disc update.... so im guessing that means no madden for me until i update to 1.91?
 08-27-2011, 11:35 PM         #8106
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kronzsw said:
bodycount has some kind of update on the disk any info?
Bodycount is Wave 13, latest dash.
 5 years ago '05        #8107
kronzsw 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 3972 3972
what do i need to play it
 5 years ago '04        #8108
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
i think you can still play it
 5 years ago '04        #8109
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Bodycount is Wave 13, latest dash.
What the fu*k.. Is that version of the dashboard out yet?

I heard a lot of people having their drives hit back to stock again, even when on 1.91..
 08-28-2011, 01:19 AM         #8110
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
What the fu*k.. Is that version of the dashboard out yet?

I heard a lot of people having their drives hit back to stock again, even when on 1.91..
I'm going to lay it out real simple for you guys so you understand.

1. Waves ONLY matter to people offline. People who play online already have the latest dashboard and the latest firmware.

2. Waves change when a new dashboard version is on the disc.

3. If you play offline, you likely haven't updated your dashboard in a long time. Nobody offline is on 1.91, and if you are, that makes no sense because 1.91 was catered around the last dashboard update that came out since it updated the AP data.

4. If you play offline, update to the latest dash via USB or CD and get your drives reflashed. It's worth it in the end and it will stop the hassle when a game comes out that you want to play.
 08-28-2011, 01:38 AM         #8111
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #8112
space
space
If M$ can reflash our consoles with just a dashboard update, why cant we reflash our consoles theoretically doing the same thing? Bear with me here.... lets say i update my dash to the newest update. They flash my drive back to stock. Do you think it would ever be possible that we can get the xbox to read a disc that has an updated ixtreme firmware like a 360 game and update to reflash our drives from it? So put the firmware into an iso and have abgx patch it so when the disc goes in the xbox itll read it like it is some game that would require an update. Say yes and let it run its course and you are back to a cfw. no more opening consoles. no more dumping and whatever else you have to do. It might be the lack of sleep on my end but this sounds pretty realistic and doable
 5 years ago '04        #8113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:

1. Waves ONLY matter to people offline. People who play online already have the latest dashboard and the latest firmware.

3. If you play offline, you likely haven't updated your dashboard in a long time. Nobody offline is on 1.91, and if you are, that makes no sense because 1.91 was catered around the last dashboard update that came out since it updated the AP data.

4. If you play offline, update to the latest dash via USB or CD and get your drives reflashed. It's worth it in the end and it will stop the hassle when a game comes out that you want to play.
I actually thought that the wave 13 may have had a dashboard that was PAST *.13599, that's why I asked if it was out yet.

Good looking out on the link though..
 08-28-2011, 02:11 PM         #8114
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 desertheat2006 said:
If M$ can reflash our consoles with just a dashboard update, why cant we reflash our consoles theoretically doing the same thing? Bear with me here.... lets say i update my dash to the newest update. They flash my drive back to stock. Do you think it would ever be possible that we can get the xbox to read a disc that has an updated ixtreme firmware like a 360 game and update to reflash our drives from it? So put the firmware into an iso and have abgx patch it so when the disc goes in the xbox itll read it like it is some game that would require an update. Say yes and let it run its course and you are back to a cfw. no more opening consoles. no more dumping and whatever else you have to do. It might be the lack of sleep on my end but this sounds pretty realistic and doable
If it was realistic and doable don't you think we would be doing it already? We don't know how M$ reflashed the consoles, if we did I'm sure we would be doing the same method.
 5 years ago '06        #8115
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 35 35
 desertheat2006 said:
Yeah same here. I put madden in and is says disc update.... so im guessing that means no madden for me until i update to 1.91?
sign off xbox live and see if u can play it 1st....if you can its just a game update
 5 years ago '11        #8116
space
space
 codizzle101 said:
sign off xbox live and see if u can play it 1st....if you can its just a game update

I tried the update on madden and it says this:

Cant read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update. If the problem persists, visit . status code:

3151-335A-B800-0F00-C000-0034

Now i can't do anything! its stuck on that screen! no matter what game i put in. I can't play anything now!

Have to update to the latest dashboard and reflash my console to get past this screen. Anyone pre may dashboard update DO NOT do the madden update unless you can flash your own console.

Last edited by desertheat2006; 08-28-2011 at 06:05 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #8117
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 PR0TENTIAL said:

n*ggas would be LOST if you wasn't around....
 5 years ago '04        #8118
space
space
 desertheat2006 said:
I tried the update on madden and it says this:

Cant read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update. If the problem persists, visit . status code:

3151-335A-B800-0F00-C000-0034

Now i can't do anything! its stuck on that screen! no matter what game i put in. I can't play anything now!

Have to update to the latest dashboard and reflash my console to get past this screen. Anyone pre may dashboard update DO NOT do the madden update unless you can flash your own console.
did you had to change your drive in the past?

could be cause your firmware on your drive doesn't match with your dashboard firmware also.
 08-29-2011, 02:48 AM         #8119
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gears of War 3 is confirmed to be XGD3. I just got done talking to someone who would know, an inside source.

5 years ago '11        #8120
Jesszman 2208 heat pts2208
space
space
space
$29,852 | Props total: 177 177
so someone who has or knows someone with the game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
66 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will Apparently Take Us To "Many New Worlds" In The MCU
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy