The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 226
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 102
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
158 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
103 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-26-2011, 06:05 PM         #8081
BootlegHitchens 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anything about madden 12 lol
 08-26-2011, 06:06 PM         #8082
BootlegHitchens 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never mind downloading now lol
 6 years ago '04        #8083
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 157 157
 jesusplay said:
"activity" isn't isn't noise u nagger
 6 years ago '06        #8084
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,945 | Props total: 458 458
how yall like madden
 6 years ago '06        #8085
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
 famoussasjohn said:
we can only pray....
 6 years ago '09        #8086
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,595 | Props total: 451 451
Madden is off the chain im lovin this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #8087
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 32 32
if you dont like this years madden itz cuz your a.ss and have no madden skills whatsoever so ofcourse when you getting ya a.ss handed to u in a game and cant win its gonna seem a.ss to u
 6 years ago '06        #8088
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
 jesusplay said:
this game is nice.
Fixed.
 6 years ago '04        #8089
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 32 32
 jesusplay said:
I'm not getting my a.ss handed to me and I still think this game sucks....ncaa feels better...this feels a tad bi*ch arcadeeey
too each is own...honestly i like ncaa but my only gripe is the lack of defense on ncaa which to me makes it a easier game for rookies...madden is more my playing field where skill come in to play and defense actually matters...not sayin it applies to u but i know from experience people are more likely to not like a game because they suck at it rather then the game actually sucking
 6 years ago '06        #8090
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
 jesusplay said:
"he's got get away from the cops speed!"

wow...they put that in the game
are you serious?
 6 years ago '04        #8091
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,923 | Props total: 1873 1873
So I drove 45 minutes to get my fu*king console flashed..

And it took the guy literally 3 minutes to flash it. I'm annoyed now.. At least take 10-15 mins so a dude has some time to get some coffee and reflect on the quality of the service he's receiving

Someone pass me a tutorial on how to update Lite-On 83850c drive.
 6 years ago '04        #8092
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2193 2193
 akademiks said:
So I drove 45 minutes to get my fu*king console flashed..

And it took the guy literally 3 minutes to flash it. I'm annoyed now.. At least take 10-15 mins so a dude has some time to get some coffee and reflect on the quality of the service he's receiving

Someone pass me a tutorial on how to update Lite-On 83850c drive.
Sound like what I be doing but I've been flashing systems for 3 yrs now.

If you have 83850c v1 pre manufacturing date july 2009 then it's the easiest lite-on.

But the latest update change the firmware of the drives so all lite-ons are the same now. If you done the recent update then your lite-on is 02510c like everyone else & you would need a probe 2 or Maximus Scorpion 2.
 6 years ago '04        #8093
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,923 | Props total: 1873 1873
 slimgangsta18 said:
Sound like what I be doing but I've been flashing systems for 3 yrs now.

If you have 83850c v1 pre manufacturing date july 2009 then it's the easiest lite-on.

But the latest update change the firmware of the drives so all lite-ons are the same now. If you done the recent update then your lite-on is 02510c like everyone else & you would need a probe 2 or Maximus Scorpion 2.
Even if it's already been flashed with lt 1.91 ?
 08-27-2011, 02:25 PM         #8094
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




Gears of War 3 is in the hands of a German, gamertag is . He said the install size is 7.4 GB so say hello to the first XGD3 game. We will need LT+ 2.0 in order to play this as a backup.
 6 years ago '04        #8095
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2193 2193
 akademiks said:
Even if it's already been flashed with lt 1.91 ?
Yeah cause it uses the same firmware. If you have your keys then you wont need it & you can do it yourself.
 08-27-2011, 04:10 PM         #8096
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
Yeah cause it uses the same firmware. If you have your keys then you wont need it & you can do it yourself.
i dont have my keys
 6 years ago '04        #8097
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2193 2193
 SmooveDude said:
i dont have my keys

[pic - click to view]



Maximus Scorpion 2. get that for $15. No solder or cuts needed. If your CPU can see your 360 drive in jungleflasher then your good to go.
 6 years ago '04        #8098
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 157 157
 PR0TENTIAL said:

[pic - click to view]




Gears of War 3 is in the hands of a German, gamertag is . He said the install size is 7.4 GB so say hello to the first XGD3 game. We will need LT+ 2.0 in order to play this as a backup.
fu*k yeah! Hope 2.0 is completed quickly
 6 years ago '06        #8099
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
so is there no lt + 2.0 for hitachis? or its just not pending on c4evaspeaks? n fu*k microsoft im cancel my gow 3 preorder haha


Last edited by Gangstab329; 08-27-2011 at 05:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #8100
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,923 | Props total: 1873 1873
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]



Maximus Scorpion 2. get that for $15. No solder or cuts needed. If your CPU can see your 360 drive in jungleflasher then your good to go.
I thought you could just grab the key from the dummy.dll file?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
33 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Russell Westbrooks Rocks Custom Jordan PE. #WhyNOT
31 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Anatomy Teacher Turns Herself In After Going Too Far With Student
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy