The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 73
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #7921
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,743 | Props total: 4997 4997
 PR0TENTIAL said:
It's wave 12, which means it requires the newest/latest dashboard version to play. Madden 12 doesn't have AP 2.5.
I've been able to play any game other them ap25....what's some recent wave 12 game? Maybe I just haven't played a wave 12 game yet.
 08-25-2011, 05:16 PM         #7922
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
I've been able to play any game other them ap25....what's some recent wave 12 game? Maybe I just haven't played a wave 12 game yet.


Any form of LT has waveless booting so the waves mean nothing unless you play offline.
 6 years ago '04        #7923
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 PR0TENTIAL said:
It's wave 12, which means it requires the newest/latest dashboard version to play. Madden 12 doesn't have AP 2.5.
So I can't play it offline with my LT 1.1 lite-on drive?
 6 years ago '06        #7924
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 43 43
awww sh*tt..these n*ggas are about to hit *zombie mode on madden lol





if he comes through...good sh*t...y'all waited long enough lol...sh*t is past due :agreement6:
 08-25-2011, 05:19 PM         #7925
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
So I can't play it offline with my LT 1.1 lite-on drive?
You can, you'll just need to make sure your on the latest dashboard because if your not it will tell you that you need to update.
 6 years ago '06        #7926
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,743 | Props total: 4997 4997
 PR0TENTIAL said:


Any form of LT has waveless booting so the waves mean nothing unless you play offline.
I dont know what firmware I have (like 2 years). I'm not worried about being banned just wondering if I put the game in wel it work
 6 years ago '11        #7927
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 64 64
i havent been able to see the abgx on this game yet. Does it say anything about ap2.6? I haven't updated to the newest firmware yet so im hoping i can still at least play this game!
 6 years ago '04        #7928
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 PR0TENTIAL said:
You can, you'll just need to make sure your on the latest dashboard because if your not it will tell you that you need to update.
Ugh... I definitely am not..

So updating to the latest dashboard is effectively going to wipe my firmware clean

I wish I knew how to mod my fu*king Lite-On drive...
 6 years ago '06        #7929
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 460 460
 PR0TENTIAL said:
You can, you'll just need to make sure your on the latest dashboard because if your not it will tell you that you need to update.
the newest dash will flash you back to stock though...
 08-25-2011, 05:25 PM         #7930
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
the newest dash will flash you back to stock though...
That's exactly why I said it only matters for those who play offline.
 6 years ago '04        #7931
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
PM me the link
 6 years ago '04        #7932
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
So is it safe to let the dashboard flash back to stock or do I have to do it myself and then load LT 1.91 on it?


My modder has his shop 45 minutes from where I live.. sh*t's painful having to go out of my way to mod this bullsh*t.
 08-25-2011, 05:29 PM         #7933
DJ Mateo 904 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Ugh... I definitely am not..

So updating to the latest dashboard is effectively going to wipe my firmware clean

I wish I knew how to mod my fu*king Lite-On drive...
Its actually not that hard... i think i have an easy tutorial on my computer at work to help u flash ur box with the latest firmware. I'll shoot it to u tomorrow if u wanna get your hands dirty.
 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM         #7934
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t man i aint do nothing to my box since may
 6 years ago '04        #7935
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,928 | Props total: 1883 1883
 DJ Mateo 904 said:
Its actually not that hard... i think i have an easy tutorial on my computer at work to help u flash ur box with the latest firmware. I'll shoot it to u tomorrow if u wanna get your hands dirty.
The one thing I'm afraid of is that my drive needed to be probed the first time it was flashed (not sure after that)..

I definitely wouldn't mind learning the sh*t on my own but I have 0 knowledge when it comes to soldering, probing and messing with the drive itself.
 08-25-2011, 05:34 PM         #7936
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
So is it safe to let the dashboard flash back to stock or do I have to do it myself and then load LT 1.91 on it?


My modder has his shop 45 minutes from where I live.. sh*t's painful having to go out of my way to mod this bullsh*t.
It's recommended that you should flash back to stock, update, then go to 1.91. I personally updated without flashing back on XBL and I'm still online, not sure if I'm flagged or not though.

Also you will probably need to flash again next month. Gears of War 3 will most likely be XGD3 which will require LT+ 2.0.


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 08-25-2011 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #7937
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,743 | Props total: 4997 4997
fu*kkkkkk

So can u flash using laptop? Anybody have an easy turn for benq and files needed?
 6 years ago '04        #7938
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2195 2195
What's the update on this being uploaded right now?
 08-25-2011, 05:40 PM         #7939
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
fu*kkkkkk

So can u flash using laptop? Anybody have an easy turn for benq and files needed?
Yeah but you need to buy certain sh*t to be able to do it. There's a tutorial over on 360ISO, I think it's a sticky.
 6 years ago '11        #7940
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$246 | Props total: 64 64
Any of you guys in SE Kansas like Emporia or Burlington? I need my console reflashed for this stuff. My normal guy isn't doin it anymore. I want to learn how but my desktops SATA ports dont work. Or is there a way around the SATA to flash?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy