The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #741
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Blazblue_Calamity_Trigger_USA_XBOX360-MOONWALKER released todayy... dunno what this game is about though lol
 8 years ago '06        #742
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
wow, forget i referred anyone to xbox-sky. those guys, specifically shadydonner, are a******s. i downloaded bigs 2 and ncaa 10 on their free leech promotion, which means it doesnt count towards my download but will count towards my upload. i uploaded about 9.5 gb of both games, logged in to the site and saw that the tracker only gave me credit for like 1.6 gb.

i exited utorrent, paused and resumed the torrents, and still nothing. ive never had a problem with my stats on pretome. shadydonner was an a****** the whole time he was trying to help me, i asked to speak with someone else and he booted me from the irc chat and banned me. he f***ing requested to ban me after i explained everything too, told me i shouldnt have waited till the last minute to bring it up, and says theres no excuse. he also said something was wrong on my end, thats why the tracker wasnt updating properly. yet ive never had a single problem with any other private tracker. so i uploaded 9gb of data and got requested to get banned cause its my fault the tracker wasn't updating properly. great operation they got over there.
 8 years ago '06        #743
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
that shadydonner fellow is one strange dude..



his mom is in the cowboy hat.. shes bad as hell for a mom.. he said shes a lesbian... lmaooo
 8 years ago '04        #744
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Disney game released about 3 hours ago.... G-Force_XBOX360-SPARE... yeeeah
 07-16-2009, 01:24 AM         #745
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt said:
Disney game released about 3 hours ago.... G-Force_XBOX360-SPARE... yeeeah
don't tell me you are actually excited about this s***ty game or even wasting a DVDR
 8 years ago '06        #746
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
i guess im stuck with ptm now, unless yall got some other private tracker sites to refer me to. invite maybe? since ya boy did hook it up with this thread and all

matter fact, i got 1 invite for pretome if anyone can send me an invite to a good private tracker torrent for 360 games. ptm was late getting up ncaa and you better believe i want madden the second it leaks
 8 years ago '07        #747
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 Comic Book Guy said:
wow, forget i referred anyone to xbox-sky. those guys, specifically shadydonner, are a******s. i downloaded bigs 2 and ncaa 10 on their free leech promotion, which means it doesnt count towards my download but will count towards my upload. i uploaded about 9.5 gb of both games, logged in to the site and saw that the tracker only gave me credit for like 1.6 gb.

i exited utorrent, paused and resumed the torrents, and still nothing. ive never had a problem with my stats on pretome. shadydonner was an a****** the whole time he was trying to help me, i asked to speak with someone else and he booted me from the irc chat and banned me. he f***ing requested to ban me after i explained everything too, told me i shouldnt have waited till the last minute to bring it up, and says theres no excuse. he also said something was wrong on my end, thats why the tracker wasnt updating properly. yet ive never had a single problem with any other private tracker. so i uploaded 9gb of data and got requested to get banned cause its my fault the tracker wasn't updating properly. great operation they got over there.
I have invites to TL if you want...pretty much the holy grail of torrents, but I don't use it too much anymore.....
 8 years ago '04        #748
datniggabstyle 
space
avatar space
space
$325 | Props total: 10 10
*Impatiently starts countdown to Madden 10*

Hopefully we can get this a week or two early this year.
 8 years ago '04        #749
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 IronMaiden said:
don't tell me you are actually excited about this s***ty game or even wasting a DVDR
Actually its a DVD DL.. but umm, hell no. I'm just throwing it out there that its leaked... i would never waste my time downloading/burning this s***..
 8 years ago '06        #750
♠βººβº° 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
I don't even mess with torrents. I have a Megashares account that I share with like 5 people and we just download them thru forums and blogs. s*** hits max speeds and you get a 360 game in less than an hour.


Last edited by ♠βººβº°; 07-16-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #751
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,673 | Props total: 114 114
So besides like Madden whats the next game ya'll waiting for?
 8 years ago '04        #752
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
MS+MU=all you need
 8 years ago '06        #753
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
 Doe Stacks said:
So besides like Madden whats the next game ya'll waiting for?
batman.. nhl, fifa...
 8 years ago '04        #754
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
Batman, Wolfenstien, FIFA, madden
 8 years ago '04        #755
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
anyone need a Teambuilder Code? i have a extra one.

1st one to Pm me gets it
 8 years ago '04        #756
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Firestarr said:
anyone need a Teambuilder Code? i have a extra one.

1st one to Pm me gets it
gone.....
 07-17-2009, 09:28 AM         #757
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know why 360iso.com is down? i was tryin to mod my benq 360 with their instructions and then dl games from there but the site ain't workin for me.
 8 years ago '05        #758
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,673 | Props total: 114 114
 Firestarr said:
anyone need a Teambuilder Code? i have a extra one.

1st one to Pm me gets it
Good looks homie
 07-17-2009, 04:30 PM         #759
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is NCAA.Football.10.USA-XBOX360 okay to play or?
 8 years ago '06        #760
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
 Upstate said:
so is NCAA.Football.10.USA-XBOX360 okay to play or?
verify it in abgx yourself and find out.

if it wasn't safe, you'd know.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside ESPN tells pro gamer to change Street Fighter character’s costume to ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
225 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Finally launched my clothing line. What do you guys think?
131 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy