The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 75
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #7261
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 Chamillitary said:
If I knew anything I'd let you know. That Gator guy is attempting to sue me right now so I'm trying to back up a little bit.
Sue u for what?
 6 years ago '06        #7262
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 jesusplay said:
dude it's not hard at all, if you aren't lazy and dedicate a good hour to learning how to do it.

I use to do it on my pc with a 20 dollar via card...then I got a laptop and had to buy the usb thing that was like 60 dollars and it is awesome. takes like 5 minutes...I took the 6 screws out my xbox so when I need to flash it's no hassel I just rip it apart(literally) it's durable...I got a old one though

thanks
 6 years ago '06        #7263
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 philly337 said:
Sue u for what?
Kegar was on here saying he had dude's personal information like bank account and sh*t. Probably relates to that
 6 years ago '04        #7264
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
He paid dude to leak the sh*t....Did he atleast get his money back?
 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM         #7265
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Kegar was on here saying he had dude's personal information like bank account and sh*t. Probably relates to that
That's exactly what it is. The extremely fu*ked up part is he retaliated by sending my phone number in a message to all of his friends and recent players on Xbox LIVE so I was getting like 10 calls a minute. I just was able to change my number this morning.

I'm just trying to help the scene out by getting sh*t early and ripping it but you sometimes have to deal with clowns like this. It's the nature of the business I guess.

 slimgangsta18 said:
He paid dude to leak the sh*t....Did he atleast get his money back?
Nope, didn't get anything back from the dude.
 6 years ago '04        #7266
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Chamillitary said:
That's exactly what it is. The extremely fu*ked up part is he retaliated by sending my phone number in a message to all of his friends and recent players on Xbox LIVE so I was getting like 10 calls a minute. I just was able to change my number this morning.

I'm just trying to help the scene out by getting sh*t early and ripping it but you sometimes have to deal with clowns like this. It's the nature of the business I guess.



Nope, didn't get anything back from the dude.

Damn dude, We should do dude like BX did Kharma...

He a bi*ch for not refunding you
 6 years ago '04        #7267
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 jesusplay said:
dude it's not hard at all, if you aren't lazy and dedicate a good hour to learning how to do it.

I use to do it on my pc with a 20 dollar via card...then I got a laptop and had to buy the usb thing that was like 60 dollars and it is awesome. takes like 5 minutes...I took the 6 screws out my xbox so when I need to flash it's no hassel I just rip it apart(literally) it's durable...I got a old one though

I have a fat liteon drive that needed to be soldered or something before the first mod..

After every time, does it need to be soldered to access the firmware or no?
 6 years ago '06        #7268
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
Dammitttt!!!!!

Demo out tomorrow and no madden
 6 years ago '06        #7269
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
demo should hold everybody over until the leak.. you can get a good enough idea of the gameplay adjustments
 6 years ago '06        #7270
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 Comic Book Guy said:
demo should hold everybody over until the leak.. you can get a good enough idea of the gameplay adjustments
Not really...can only play the same teams in same settings so many times
 6 years ago '06        #7271
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
Anybody got a tut to burn a demo? Been a few years....

Also anyway to do it from a usb stick
 6 years ago '06        #7272
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
demo is out
 6 years ago '06        #7273
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 allstarookie said:
demo is out
Waiting on an upload...hopefully soon
 6 years ago '06        #7274
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 philly337 said:
Waiting on an upload...hopefully soon
1.53 gb taking sooo long
 6 years ago '06        #7275
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
finally its time to play
 6 years ago '06        #7276
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 jesusplay said:
What team s can u play with? Ima download on my lunch break
packers bears
 6 years ago '04        #7277
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1098 1098
sh*t is running super fast and again it seems offense has the edge over defense in the demo big time!
 6 years ago '06        #7278
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 jesusplay said:
is it just me or is madden moving at ncaa speed? its not slow anymore?
Yea I like it but I hate the ncaa feel to it which most seem to love. Tackling is dumb (as soon as u hit them they go flying or fall dead), dont like how far camera pans out and like u said speed is real fast
 6 years ago '04        #7279
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
when the full game drops it should be crack
 08-10-2011, 12:22 PM         #7280
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No word on if he's actually going to leak it, he was just proving he had it. He was lying about it being XGD3 too.


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy