The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 194
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #7201
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
u the 1 givin this dude a hard time over a VIDEO GAME im just sayin grown men dont get down like that im just keepin it 100 homie respect run both wayz even though i kno n*ggaz tend not to show respect behind computer screens cuz they aint gotta deal wit consequences treat people the same way you would in real life but i knot alot of pus*y n*ggas who bi*ch up in real life so the internet gives them a place to be tuff and talk to whoever however they please...u cool im just sayin leave the n*gga alone he already got ganked for $120 dont kick him while he down for tryin to help OUS out!!! Now if he told people to donate to him and didnt fall thru then u can unleash it all at him but thats not the case here


Last edited by YngSwift; 07-27-2011 at 11:06 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #7202
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Chamillitary said:
We had a partnership, we did well with NCAA 12 with no snags or issues. I gave him half the money because the guy was near him in Florida, I'm all the way up in Pittsburgh. What do you expect? Would you not be pissed?
you have a contact number on him or proof that he actually has the game?
 6 years ago '07        #7203
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 YngSwift said:
u the 1 givin this dude a hard time over a VIDEO GAME im just sayin grown men dont get down like that im just keepin it 100 homie respect run both wayz even though i kno n*ggaz tend not to show respect behind computer screens cuz they aint gotta deal wit consequences treat people the same way you would in real life but i knot alot of pus*y n*ggas who bi*ch up in real life so the internet gives them a place to be tuff and talk to whoever however they please...u cool im just sayin leave the n*gga alone he already got ganked for $120 dont kick him while he down for tryin to help OUS out!!! Now if he told people to donate to him and didnt fall thru then u can unleash it all at him but thats not the case here
:agreement6:
 07-28-2011, 07:15 AM         #7204
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blow his knee caps off cham, people like this need to be taught a real good lesson



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #7205
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 bird said:
its ok bro to be mad but u the 1 sayin was goin to leak it .. all of sudden the game got xgd3 n homie disappeared u bluffin u gotta take da heat now boy
shut the fu*k up; Kegar is tryin, he's not the other as*hole who won't give up the game/info
 6 years ago '06        #7206
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
Guy had NCAA early???? That didn't drop until like 3 days before anybody working at a gamestop gets the games that early... Not that good of a connect
 6 years ago '04        #7207
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
ill never shut up hoe a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #7208
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Y'all boys wildin' on here. That's why I hate internet transactions. Ninjas always scheming to come up even when they can't come through.

NCAA is actually great. I really doubt Madden will be better.
 6 years ago '06        #7209
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
NCAA is good enough to hold me over a few more days, or weeks. Even if the game IS XGD3, its worth buying IMO. Madden gets a lot of spin time over here.
 6 years ago '06        #7210
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
Anybody have confirmation it is xgd3?????
 6 years ago '04        #7211
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 Comic Book Guy said:
NCAA is good enough to hold me over a few more days, or weeks. Even if the game IS XGD3, its worth buying IMO. Madden gets a lot of spin time over here.
Honestly Madden hasn't been "worth buying" for a couple of years. I played Madden 11 from the day it came out until 2K11 dropped. Since then I haven't played that game at all. I sold that piece before the year was out. I didn't buy NCAA 11 last year but I didn't make that mistake this year.
 6 years ago '06        #7212
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Tikyle2 said:
Honestly Madden hasn't been "worth buying" for a couple of years. I played Madden 11 from the day it came out until 2K11 dropped. Since then I haven't played that game at all. I sold that piece before the year was out. I didn't buy NCAA 11 last year but I didn't make that mistake this year.
I'm an avid Madden player, so judging by the fact I play it consistently throughout the year, its worth buying in my eyes.
 6 years ago '06        #7213
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 Comic Book Guy said:
I'm an avid Madden player, so judging by the fact I play it consistently throughout the year, its worth buying in my eyes.
It is....me and everybody I know play madden practically year round.... I just stopped playing on regular basis like 3 months ago but still pop it in from time to time. It is also the must anticipated with everybody I know
 6 years ago '06        #7214
codizzle101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$563 | Props total: 45 45
so now we have no leads on getting the game early????? Someone update us please.....
 6 years ago '07        #7215
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 codizzle101 said:
so now we have no leads on getting the game early????? Someone update us please.....
sh*ts all fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #7216
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
madden in july was looking good for a minute but hey...the demo comes out on the 9th and 1 more month till madden is out!!
 6 years ago '06        #7217
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 6 years ago '06        #7218
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
it'll be leaked by the end of next weekend im guessing
 6 years ago '04        #7219
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #7220
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
niccaz thought it was leaking a month + early?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy