The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 105
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
250 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside You gotta catch a fade after this madden bull.
43 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Infographic: Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #7101
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr Hyde said:
Yall n*ggas know if its possible for me to get onto Xbox Live to Recover a Gamertag WITHOUT doing the update that flashes you back to stock?
Nope The Min U Recover It & Connects To Xbl Its Gone Ask To Update It Unless It Already Has
 5 years ago '06        #7102
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 Da Real Talk said:
You n*ggas Really bi*ching & Moaning @ Cham Bout Madden Really Need To Stfu

He Aint Gotta Do None Of This sh*t & Y'all Damn Sure Aint Putting No Money Into That Man Bank Account

& Be Grateful Whenever The Hell It Leaks
lmfao n*gga b e z...don't say "he aint gotta do none of this sh*t" like he's a fu*kin' god or something (no disrespect to him ) but if "he" doesn't do it....trust and BELIEVE "someone" will...point blank..
 5 years ago '05        #7103
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
lmfao n*gga b e z...don't say "he aint gotta do none of this sh*t" like he's a fu*kin' god or something (no disrespect to him ) but if "he" doesn't do it....trust and BELIEVE "someone" will...point blank..
Not really. Groups leave all the time cause of ungrateful POS's like you that think they deserve everything w/o most likely contributing jack sh*t to the scene. The scene will never die out or stop uploading but don't think bums like you can't be stopped from getting sh*t or getting it alot later then when the scene grabs it.
 5 years ago '05        #7104
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Real Talk said:
Nope The Min U Recover It & Connects To Xbl Its Gone Ask To Update It Unless It Already Has
yeah thats exactly what it did
 5 years ago '06        #7105
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,443 | Props total: 4186 4186
 Da Real Talk said:
You n*ggas Really bi*ching & Moaning @ Cham Bout Madden Really Need To Stfu

He Aint Gotta Do None Of This sh*t & Y'all Damn Sure Aint Putting No Money Into That Man Bank Account

& Be Grateful Whenever The Hell It Leaks
Thats what im saying....im an impatient person but kegar already said august 2nd prob be up august 3rd....
 5 years ago '09        #7106
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,517 | Props total: 367 367
 Da Real Talk said:
You n*ggas Really bi*ching & Moaning @ Cham Bout Madden Really Need To Stfu

He Aint Gotta Do None Of This sh*t & Y'all Damn Sure Aint Putting No Money Into That Man Bank Account

& Be Grateful Whenever The Hell It Leaks
i agree
 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM         #7107
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
August 2nd? Where you guys pulling these dates from? I said the week of July 24th you will most likely receive the leak. We ran into a snag with the copy of Madden that we (as a group) collectively paid $250 for. We had to give that copy back because of a certain reason but we have another lead to get it this week. It's still earlier than any other group so just calm down for now.

We out there exercising our bank accounts and talking to several people, driving many miles to get these games for y'all.
 5 years ago '06        #7108
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,443 | Props total: 4186 4186
 Chamillitary said:
August 2nd? Where you guys pulling these dates from? I said the week of July 24th you will most likely receive the leak. We ran into a snag with the copy of Madden that we (as a group) collectively paid $250 for. We had to give that copy back because of a certain reason but we have another lead to get it this week. It's still earlier than any other group so just calm down for now.

We out there exercising our bank accounts and talking to several people, driving many miles to get these games for y'all.
 Chamillitary said:
We're going to get Madden on August 2nd, so the plan is to have it out on the 3rd.
.....

Edit just read past few pages...i haven't checked back since u said aug 2


Last edited by philly337; 07-24-2011 at 10:44 AM..
 07-24-2011, 10:44 AM         #7109
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well damn, must of been drunk or high when I said that because that's supposed to be Gears of War 3 on September 2nd and out on the 3rd.
 5 years ago '06        #7110
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,443 | Props total: 4186 4186
 Chamillitary said:
Well damn, must of been drunk or high when I said that because that's supposed to be Gears of War 3 on September 2nd and out on the 3rd.
All good...point I was trying to make is everyone just needs to be patient
 5 years ago '04        #7111
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 25 25
 Chamillitary said:
August 2nd? Where you guys pulling these dates from? I said the week of July 24th you will most likely receive the leak. We ran into a snag with the copy of Madden that we (as a group) collectively paid $250 for. We had to give that copy back because of a certain reason but we have another lead to get it this week. It's still earlier than any other group so just calm down for now.

We out there exercising our bank accounts and talking to several people, driving many miles to get these games for y'all.
dont even trip homie just do ya shyt and dont worry bout what nobody else is sayin we'll see madden when it gets here...we would have to wait damn near a month for it to come out to find much competition online anyway it wont be 2 many people online till the end of august!!!...much respect to u for what u doin fu*k these big a.ss game compainies specially EA...
 5 years ago '06        #7112
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Not really. Groups leave all the time cause of ungrateful POS's like you that think they deserve everything w/o most likely contributing jack sh*t to the scene. The scene will never die out or stop uploading but don't think bums like you can't be stopped from getting sh*t or getting it alot later then when the scene grabs it.
pleeeeeeeassssseee...bums?

ok dude....I've done my share to help the scene but tha sh*t is wack nowadays anyway so fu*k it....y'all can keep doing this sh*t to "be cool/or w/e your agenda may be"...like I said...the game will drop sooner or later..it shouldn't matter to anyone since it's FREE!



so don't mix me up with the other guys on here that's rushing dude to get the game out...atleast read some of my posts b4 attempting to come @ me....have a nice day, homie.
 5 years ago '07        #7113
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 588 588
i got lt+ 1.9 currently flashed to my drive, can i update with having to flash back to stock?
 07-24-2011, 04:41 PM         #7114
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tacuna 320 said:
i got lt+ 1.9 currently flashed to my drive, can i update with having to flash back to stock?
They say it's smarter to flash back to stock, update, then flash back to LT+ 1.9 but if you don't want to do all that then yeah you can update with LT+ 1.9.
 07-24-2011, 10:48 PM         #7115
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I'm doing what I can. Not sure on an exact date but it definitely will be sometime this week. It will be up the day we get it.
 5 years ago '04        #7116
eglon87 
space
avatar space
space
$570 | Props total: 8 8
 Chamillitary said:
Well I'm doing what I can. Not sure on an exact date but it definitely will be sometime this week. It will be up the day we get it.
Props for all the hard work ya'll put into the scene breh
 5 years ago '11        #7117
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 117 117
 Chamillitary said:
August 2nd? Where you guys pulling these dates from? I said the week of July 24th you will most likely receive the leak. We ran into a snag with the copy of Madden that we (as a group) collectively paid $250 for. We had to give that copy back because of a certain reason but we have another lead to get it this week. It's still earlier than any other group so just calm down for now.

We out there exercising our bank accounts and talking to several people, driving many miles to get these games for y'all.
Damn homie $250 for a Madden videogame? Do yall make the bread back?
 07-25-2011, 12:43 PM         #7118
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leem26vtec said:
Damn homie $250 for a Madden videogame? Do yall make the bread back?
Not really, we make some of it back when nice people decide to donate though.
 07-25-2011, 02:07 PM         #7119
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As you all know (or should know), the AP2.5 challenges changed dramatically with the latest dashboard (not in the dae.bin either)
Over 140+ unique challenges were logged and that wasn’t even the end of it !
Anyway after speaking to C4 this morning, he told me that he has BO booting finally with yet another new firmware hack.
Early days yet, lots of testing needed. More news soon.
If you want the latest news updates, guides and info for firmware – join the OFFICIAL IRC channel #C4E !
From the Team Xecuter website.
 5 years ago '07        #7120
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 9 9
did you set up that donation paypal account yet?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Croissant 6in field boot by Timberland (military inspired)
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
42 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy