The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 145
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Why Tee Grizzley constantly going to the Chi dissing dead people
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Goddamn Rachel Dolezal Is Starting To Look Good
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Belichick lmaoooooooooo
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #6901
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
Good look...any update kegar? Still can't upload it?
 07-09-2011, 04:26 PM         #6902
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Good look...any update kegar? Still can't upload it?
It turns out that my BenQ drive died, so now I don't even have a modded 360 anymore so it was more than likely my drive being faulty.

I don't have the game anymore, I had a few hours to get it ripped before my boy came and got it back since his DM is in town. I uploaded Fable 3 first so any of you people who think I'm a doubter can kiss my a.ss, I tried.
 07-09-2011, 04:33 PM         #6903
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
It turns out that my BenQ drive died, so now I don't even have a modded 360 anymore so it was more than likely my drive being faulty.

I don't have the game anymore, I had a few hours to get it ripped before my boy came and got it back since his DM is in town. I uploaded Fable 3 first so any of you people who think I'm a doubter can kiss my a.ss, I tried.
its cool bra...atleast you tried

i needa get a connect like yall be havin
 7 years ago '04        #6904
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
Aw damn, BenQ's are the sh*t..sad to hear yours died. Are they easy to replace? I remember some drives where you can remove the chip on the drive, and swap it on another drive and you are set to go again. Not sure if it's the BenQ or not though.
 7 years ago '06        #6905
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,350 | Props total: 11758 11758
Its cool...good look on trying though

Hopefully someone ups it soon
 07-09-2011, 07:19 PM         #6906
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Aw damn, BenQ's are the sh*t..sad to hear yours died. Are they easy to replace? I remember some drives where you can remove the chip on the drive, and swap it on another drive and you are set to go again. Not sure if it's the BenQ or not though.
I have my DVD Key so I'm still good, I just ordered a replacement BenQ drive off the internet and I chose overnight as shipping so I should be back in the game on Monday or Tuesday.
 7 years ago '05        #6907
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k you scene. Can't get my NCAA rip before I leave to boring a.ss Kentucky for 2 weeks. Kind of bullsh*t.
 07-09-2011, 08:05 PM         #6908
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*k you scene. Can't get my NCAA rip before I leave to boring a.ss Kentucky for 2 weeks. Kind of bullsh*t.
I had to go to Kentucky back in 2006 when my brother graduated in Fort Knox, KY. I fu*king hated that state with everything in me, the humidity alone is treacherous.
 7 years ago '05        #6909
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Chamillitary said:
I had to go to Kentucky back in 2006 when my brother graduated in Fort Knox, KY. I fu*king hated that state with everything in me, the humidity alone is treacherous.
Lol sh*ts gonna be in the 90s with Thunderstorms fam. I might die over there . Watch some horse racing and drink Bourbon though
 07-09-2011, 08:15 PM         #6910
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bring a bottle of scotch and a handgun to blow your brains out.
 07-09-2011, 08:23 PM         #6911
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



 7 years ago '05        #6912
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Still Waiting On This sh*t To Leak
 7 years ago '08        #6914
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 Chamillitary said:



 7 years ago '04        #6915
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
Just ordered my Hauppauge HD PVR 1212 capture card, gonna test this out and see if it's useful. Time to learn some video editing :D
 7 years ago '08        #6916
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 famoussasjohn said:
Just ordered my Hauppauge HD PVR 1212 capture card, gonna test this out and see if it's useful. Time to learn some video editing :D
record good sh*t and i can edit for u. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #6917
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 AyeDre said:
record good sh*t and i can edit for u. :dancingcool:
For sure, what program you use to edit sh*t?
 7 years ago '04        #6918
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,804 | Props total: 1153 1153
megui for encoding
HDTV2MPEG2 for .ts editing
virtual dub
virtual dub mod
 7 years ago '04        #6919
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Tikyle2 said:
megui for encoding
HDTV2MPEG2 for .ts editing
virtual dub
virtual dub mod
The capture card I got will capture
"
.TS, which is a generic 'transport stream' compatible with many digital media players
.M2TS, which is compatible with the Sony Playstation3
.MP4, which is compatible with the XBox360"

From reports, people record at 60FPS as well, overall, perfect capture card..a lot of the videos on youtube have top notch quality from this one in particular.
 07-10-2011, 11:20 PM         #6920
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read on 360ISO that some kid had trouble ripping it, who knows what the issue is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is wifey if I ever seen her
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Slim cutie with a bangin body
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
56 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
BBW (Bad Black Woman)
8 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
26 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy