The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 231
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 146
Usher's friends: "Aye you might wanna log into twitter right now fam"
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Remy Ma and homeless bum passed out
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-01-2011, 04:27 PM         #6821
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Hyde said:
yo what have i missed? last game i downloaded and burnt was MK i think :/ havent checked this thread either..

Im still on LT, is AP2.5 still running rampant? or is there something new? Can i still play non AP2.5 games?
LT+ 1.9 is out. AP2.5 is not running rampant, the same games are AP.

If your playing on Xbox LIVE, LT+ 1.9 is the only "safe" firmware to be on right now, unless you have an Hitachi.
 6 years ago '05        #6822
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
okay thanks fam, nah i dont use this system online
 6 years ago '04        #6823
badboy600 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,240 | Props total: 1272 1272
i have a hitachi spoofed as a lite-on. I don't even know if I can update.
 6 years ago '05        #6824
kronzsw 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,340 | Props total: 7306 7306
I know I have a lite on 83850c v1 because I have been upgrading my firmware since ixtream 1.6 the only problem is that that was on a different system and I lost my earlier dumps. Now when I try to dump my key. It fails I'm using the xbox as a power source. And sometimes it gets the first part right (the tray half open) but it always says dump failed when it ask to open to the full position. Like I said earlier I don't want to update without having the keys beforehand because I'm not sure if I'll need a probe after. I google it but there's very little info it seem I'm one of the few lucky people That have a 83850c v1. So should I update or not?
 6 years ago '04        #6825
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2684 2684
 kronzsw said:
I know I have a lite on 83850c v1 because I have been upgrading my firmware since ixtream 1.6 the only problem is that that was on a different system and I lost my earlier dumps. Now when I try to dump my key. It fails I'm using the xbox as a power source. And sometimes it gets the first part right (the tray half open) but it always says dump failed when it ask to open to the full position. Like I said earlier I don't want to update without having the keys beforehand because I'm not sure if I'll need a probe after. I google it but there's very little info it seem I'm one of the few lucky people That have a 83850c v1. So should I update or not?

How are you moving the tray to full position? are you pulling it or using the eject button? try both ways...

I think you will need the scorpion after you update it.
 07-02-2011, 10:12 AM         #6826
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gears of War 3 - March 2011 build just leaked for JTAGs.
 6 years ago '05        #6827
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 1889 1889
 Chamillitary said:
Gears of War 3 - March 2011 build just leaked for JTAGs.

i have no knowledge on this so im just gonna ask....


does any one think the march build will leak for non j tags?
 07-02-2011, 02:11 PM         #6828
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said:
i have no knowledge on this so im just gonna ask....


does any one think the march build will leak for non j tags?
No, not possible.
 6 years ago '05        #6829
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 1889 1889
 6 years ago '04        #6830
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
 damien1928 said:
i have no knowledge on this so im just gonna ask....


does any one think the march build will leak for non j tags?
I highly doubt it. This would be a very huge flag though
 07-02-2011, 02:27 PM         #6831
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
I highly doubt it. This would be a very huge flag though
Bunch of people with JTAGs are running through System Link right now getting full lobbies of games going.

If this somehow magically leaked for flashed consoles (which it wouldn't) there's no way I'd burn it. Not only do I take my 360 online, but I really don't want to become bored of the game before it's officially released. I can wait 2 more months.
 6 years ago '04        #6832
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
 Chamillitary said:
Bunch of people with JTAGs are running through System Link right now getting full lobbies of games going.

If this somehow magically leaked for flashed consoles (which it wouldn't) there's no way I'd burn it. Not only do I take my 360 online, but I really don't want to become bored of the game before it's officially released. I can wait 2 more months.
I'm surprised people are hopping online already. I'd beat the campaign first. Pretty much my usual routine with all games. I'd like a JTAG'd Xbox just for the fu*k of it.
 6 years ago '04        #6833
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
 jesusplay said:
jesus christ where is ncaa?
Release Date 7/12/2011
I say 7/6 to 7-9 for release date.
 07-02-2011, 03:21 PM         #6834
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
jesus christ where is ncaa?
NCAA 11 didn't leak until a day before it's release last year.
 6 years ago '07        #6835
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 1175 1175
i really need to get my box updated asap
 6 years ago '04        #6836
ndesent 
space
avatar space
space
$1,208 | Props total: 18 18
anyone know why the green lantern game aint verified yet?

I also have a jtag for sale
 07-02-2011, 09:09 PM         #6837
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
anyone know why the green lantern game aint verified yet?

I also have a jtag for sale
How much for the jtag, and what state do you live in?

Green Lantern probably isn't verified because nobody on the ABGX team bought/rented the game to check it. It's not a huge title so it may be a little slow getting verified.
 6 years ago '04        #6838
ndesent 
space
avatar space
space
$1,208 | Props total: 18 18
 Chamillitary said:
How much for the jtag, and what state do you live in?

Green Lantern probably isn't verified because nobody on the ABGX team bought/rented the game to check it. It's not a huge title so it may be a little slow getting verified.


OK BET THX FOR THE ANSWER....

I AM IN ARKAnsas
 07-03-2011, 11:46 AM         #6839
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
OK BET THX FOR THE ANSWER....

I AM IN ARKAnsas
Arkansas isn't that far from me (shipping wise).

How much do you want for it and what type of mobo is it? Falcon, Xenon?
 6 years ago '07        #6840
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 1175 1175
where can you buy jtags @ online any1 know?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
26 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Jul 19 - Jesus is Real: Error Wipes out 5B in Student Loan Debt
110 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
197 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Ya'll Remember that show Cheaters
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Jul 19 - Breaking news: WWF legend Shane Mcahon involved in helicopter crash
43 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy