most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #6781
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
Lol at that idiot. Guess us knowing how to spell must be real geeky too

But seriously NCAA brah You got a bout 3 weeks
 6 years ago '04        #6782
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,407 | Props total: 354 354
I just need LT + 2.0 to drop before NCAA. That way I don't have to get sh*t FW updated twice.
 6 years ago '05        #6783
damien1928 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 396 396
dunno if i should just wait till 2.0.....or get 1.9.....
 6 years ago '04        #6784
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,761 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Tikyle2 said:
I just need LT + 2.0 to drop before NCAA. That way I don't have to get sh*t FW updated twice.
you gonna be waiting buddy...thats not coming no time soon until those XGD3 backups released
 06-25-2011, 01:58 PM         #6785
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
You sound like a f*ggot saying the word "youz", which high school did you graduate from? Wait, you did graduate from high school, right?

High school

Im from england, would you prefer it if i said 'yall'. There is a world outside America uno that use uda words n diffrent ways of sayn em

y u gota carry on bi*chn 4, is this really botherin u...dis ya 1st argumnt or suttn

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol at that idiot. Guess us knowing how to spell must be real geeky too

But seriously NCAA brah You got a bout 3 weeks

I aint botherd bout spellin i aint in 'highschool' now
 06-25-2011, 02:35 PM         #6786
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said:
dunno if i should just wait till 2.0.....or get 1.9.....
I have a gut feeling that Gears of War 3 will be the first XGD3 title, meaning 2.0 won't drop until September-ish.

BMS said:
High school

Im from england, would you prefer it if i said 'yall'. There is a world outside America uno that use uda words n diffrent ways of sayn em

y u gota carry on bi*chn 4, is this really botherin u...dis ya 1st argumnt or suttn

I aint botherd bout spellin i aint in 'highschool' now
Well, that explains why you're a moron.
 6 years ago '04        #6787
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
So Black Ops and MW2 are not XGD3? They are just AP25?
 6 years ago '04        #6788
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
So Black Ops and MW2 are not XGD3? They are just AP25?
Yes
 06-25-2011, 09:06 PM         #6789
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this AP25 sh*t stops existing, it's kind of annoying. I find it funny that M$ thinks they can win this gen by introducing XGD3 when C4Eva already beat it before it even officially launched.
 6 years ago '05        #6790
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,406 | Props total: 417 417
So glad I got a toshiba drive fu*k ms ap2.5 and xgd3
 06-26-2011, 02:58 AM         #6791
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
So glad I got a toshiba drive fu*k ms ap2.5 and xgd3
A Toshiba drive?

All drives will be affected by XGD3, actually.
 6 years ago '05        #6792
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
A Toshiba drive?

All drives will be affected by XGD3, actually.
i still have an original xbox ive been straight through every update playa im not worried about xgd3 at all they cant flash samsung or hitachi drives i ment hitachi i was high when i wrote it.

they have to put the drive in safe mode before they can even flash the drive which they cant do straight through the xbox.
 6 years ago '04        #6793
space
space
 empty said:
i still have an original xbox ive been straight through every update playa im not worried about xgd3 at all they cant flash samsung or hitachi drives i ment hitachi i was high when i wrote it.

they have to put the drive in safe mode before they can even flash the drive which they cant do straight through the xbox.
He's right^^ Hitachi's damn near untouchable & off the radar. I just hate the quality of those drives, they dont read games or response fast enough like a BenQ/Lite-On
 06-26-2011, 04:20 PM         #6794
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
He's right^^ Hitachi's damn near untouchable & off the radar. I just hate the quality of those drives, they dont read games or response fast enough like a BenQ/Lite-On
Actually he's not right.

If M$ can't get access to the drive to update it to conform to XGD3 standards then Hitachi's will not be able to read XGD3 games. All drives were re-flashed back to Stock for that purpose.
 6 years ago '05        #6795
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Actually he's not right.

If M$ can't get access to the drive to update it to conform to XGD3 standards then Hitachi's will not be able to read XGD3 games. All drives were re-flashed back to Stock for that purpose.
umm do u know anything ur talking about? hitachi and samsung are not touchable ive been able to play ap2.5 games without being patched since the start of all this sh*t. ive been modding xboxs since the start of all this sh*t i think i know what im talking about
 06-26-2011, 05:06 PM         #6796
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
umm do u know anything ur talking about? hitachi and samsung are not touchable ive been able to play ap2.5 games without being patched since the start of all this sh*t. ive been modding xboxs since the start of all this sh*t i think i know what im talking about
Nobody mentioned anything about AP2.5. I misread something I found on Team Xecuter's forum about XGD3 and Hitachi so that's my fault.

Just replaced my roommate's sh*tty a.ss Hitachi drive with a Benq drive and he's happy that it actually reads games now. It would be nice to find an Hitachi drive that actually did it's job and read all my backups.
 6 years ago '05        #6797
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
Nobody mentioned anything about AP2.5. I misread something I found on Team Xecuter's forum about XGD3 and Hitachi so that's my fault.

Just replaced my roommate's sh*tty a.ss Hitachi drive with a Benq drive and he's happy that it actually reads games now. It would be nice to find an Hitachi drive that actually did it's job and read all my backups.
I must have gotten really lucky man... Ive found 3 hitachi xboxs on craigslist and all of them work perfectly fine and are still running. Id hit up like a gamestop and keep exchanging xboxs till u can find a hitachi sh*t is the business man
 06-26-2011, 05:18 PM         #6798
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
I must have gotten really lucky man... Ive found 3 hitachi xboxs on craigslist and all of them work perfectly fine and are still running. Id hit up like a gamestop and keep exchanging xboxs till u can find a hitachi sh*t is the business man
There's a couple being sold on Amazon but I'm not sure if it's worth the money, my BenQ has been great to me and it's very easy to flash.
 6 years ago '05        #6799
space
space
 Chamillitary said:
There's a couple being sold on Amazon but I'm not sure if it's worth the money, my BenQ has been great to me and it's very easy to flash.
Yeah I feel you. I got a BenQ drive to but I like having this hitachi just incase some crazy bullsh*t goes down ya know. Id always be able to go back and be safe with this drive
 6 years ago '04        #6800
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
 empty said:
Yeah I feel you. I got a BenQ drive to but I like having this hitachi just incase some crazy bullsh*t goes down ya know. Id always be able to go back and be safe with this drive
How? If the ban hammer drops why do you think Hitachi's would be safe? They can still read the firmware so I don't get this logic?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago