The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 213
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 200
Image(s) inside Boujee Women Think Red Lobster Ain't High Class Enough?!?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 124
NBA Best scouting report on Lonzo Ball and why his game may not translate to t..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #6741
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 SmooveDude said:
i only have a laptop and another spare....will i be able to use this or do i need a desktop?
if you had X360USB you could've...
 06-18-2011, 03:09 PM         #6742
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
if you had X360USB you could've...
dang, well that sucks i guess ima wait till i go get a desktop
 6 years ago '04        #6743
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 511 511
slim,

I been outta the modding game for a couple of years now. Wanna jump back in for all these games coming out this fall. I got a X360USB and a 2009 console that has been updated recently. Can I put LT 1.9 or 2.0 on there w/o the original keys? And w/o soldering?
 6 years ago '06        #6744
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
 Tikyle2 said:
slim,

I been outta the modding game for a couple of years now. Wanna jump back in for all these games coming out this fall. I got a X360USB and a 2009 console that has been updated recently. Can I put LT 1.9 or 2.0 on there w/o the original keys? And w/o soldering?
first thing what type of drive?
 6 years ago '04        #6745
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Tikyle2 said:
slim,

I been outta the modding game for a couple of years now. Wanna jump back in for all these games coming out this fall. I got a X360USB and a 2009 console that has been updated recently. Can I put LT 1.9 or 2.0 on there w/o the original keys? And w/o soldering?
sh*t, you NEED the original keys that goes with that particular 360. Have it been flashed before? Yes you can do it without soldering if you have the right tools. 2009 system most likely a Lite-On or luckily a BenQ.
 06-20-2011, 02:00 PM         #6746
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost my key but was able to retrieve it again through Jungleflasher.
 6 years ago '04        #6747
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Chamillitary said:
I lost my key but was able to retrieve it again through Jungleflasher.
yeah the key always in the drive unless you erase it
 06-20-2011, 05:19 PM         #6748
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
yeah the key always in the drive unless you erase it
Here's a question for you.

I have a spare BenQ drive with no key. If I take my other Xbox with the Hitachi drive in it, and copy the key from the Hitachi to the spare BenQ will it work?
 6 years ago '04        #6749
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Chamillitary said:
Here's a question for you.

I have a spare BenQ drive with no key. If I take my other Xbox with the Hitachi drive in it, and copy the key from the Hitachi to the spare BenQ will it work?
yep, your spoofing the drive. the new jungleflashers auto-spoof it for you. I hate hitachi drives
 06-20-2011, 06:07 PM         #6750
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
yep, your spoofing the drive. the new jungleflashers auto-spoof it for you. I hate hitachi drives
Yeah it's my roomates, it doesn't read half of the fu*king games I burn but I do have a spare Benq Xbox that is broke. I plan on taking that drive out and just putting it in the Hitachi. Thanks for the quick reply.
 6 years ago '04        #6751
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Chamillitary said:
Yeah it's my roomates, it doesn't read half of the fu*king games I burn but I do have a spare Benq Xbox that is broke. I plan on taking that drive out and just putting it in the Hitachi. Thanks for the quick reply.
No problem, should've done that a long time ago. Hitachi & Samsung drives sucks a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #6752
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 511 511
Don't know what drive I have but it's never been flashed b4 just stock and has been recently updated w/ that new dash that dropped this month.

Also is there anyway to unban an old a.ss 2007 360? I have a couple of those as well!
 6 years ago '06        #6753
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 42 42
Super Street f!ghter IV Arcade Edition.XBOX360-COMPLEX
 6 years ago '04        #6754
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Tikyle2 said:
Don't know what drive I have but it's never been flashed b4 just stock and has been recently updated w/ that new dash that dropped this month.

Also is there anyway to unban an old a.ss 2007 360? I have a couple of those as well!
they said the new update in 2010 un-banned those...that's what I heard. Goggle search about it you might get more info on it. And if you wanna dump that key w/o soldering, you'll need that Maximus Scorpion 2. The rest you need is to get your computer to recognize the drive in jungleflasher.
 06-21-2011, 09:40 AM         #6755
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i was to download GOW 3 Beta and put it on USB using the correct methods..... Blah blah blah

Will it still work after the update and the firmware LT 1.9.... blah blah blah


???



 6 years ago '06        #6756
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 13 13
 Chamillitary said:
Yeah it's my roomates, it doesn't read half of the fu*king games I burn but I do have a spare Benq Xbox that is broke. I plan on taking that drive out and just putting it in the Hitachi. Thanks for the quick reply.
but i remeber hearing spoofing isnt safe anymore? or just heard wrong
 6 years ago '04        #6757
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Gangstab329 said:
but i remeber hearing spoofing isnt safe anymore? or just heard wrong
it's not safe...so as flashing your drive. you've heard right but in his situation, I' would do it cause of the sh*tty quality of the hitachi drive
 6 years ago '04        #6758
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 BMS said:
If i was to download GOW 3 Beta and put it on USB using the correct methods..... Blah blah blah

Will it still work after the update and the firmware LT 1.9.... blah blah blah


???



Using the correct methods, it should.
 6 years ago '06        #6759
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 42 42
 BMS said:
If i was to download GOW 3 Beta and put it on USB using the correct methods..... Blah blah blah

Will it still work after the update and the firmware LT 1.9.... blah blah blah


???



Gears of War 3 beta???
Beta testing has been over...
 6 years ago '05        #6760
504 Killa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 41 41
Modern Warfare 3 has officially leaked.




looks like the same ole sh*t to me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
So since FOX watches Boxden...
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
282 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Gay rapper ILOVEMAKONNEN having a panic attack.
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lol this is what my girlfriend made me
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
441 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ex lesbian see's hell! This is what she saw!
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
345 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
92 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy