The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #6621
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 42 42
 BMS said:
both look wak :)
Played Red Faction: Armageddon and it was actually quiet entertaining and as for Duke Nukem it might be mostly for me and the rest of 80's baby gamers..

 BMS said:
Anybody seen this new mod thing:
Horizon | A New Era of Modding

Don't know if people were doing it like this but people have been profile modding and cheating their Achievements for a while now but I have had some friends get banned for it.


Last edited by cboi3523; 05-27-2011 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #6622
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
Hunted.The.Demons.Forge.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX











ehhhhh...what's comin up next in the next month or so?
 06-01-2011, 08:37 AM         #6623
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Hunted.The.Demons.Forge.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX











ehhhhh...what's comin up next in the next month or so?
Red Faction, Duke Nukem and FEAR 3.
 6 years ago '04        #6624
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
Waiting on Red Faction.
 06-01-2011, 01:09 PM         #6625
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waiting on new firmware if i aint out this week fuk it
 6 years ago '04        #6626
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
Red.Faction.Armageddon.XBOX360-MARVEL
 6 years ago '06        #6627
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 famoussasjohn said:
Red.Faction.Armageddon.XBOX360-MARVEL
yo..I seen you online a couple of days ago...you on a legit box or tha lt one?
 6 years ago '06        #6628
ChevyBrah 215 heat pts215
space
space
space
$15,259 | Props total: 733 733
is it safe to play onlline with the modded box>
 6 years ago '04        #6629
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
yo..I seen you online a couple of days ago...you on a legit box or tha lt one?
I play live on my legit xbox, and play my burned games on modded box. Don't really do online gaming on my modded one, plus with the new FW, I am too lazy to go and get it re-modded I'll wait until the new FW from C4.
 6 years ago '04        #6630
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 chevyrida6 said:
is it safe to play onlline with the modded box>
Red Faction..no one knows. lol.

You run the risk of playing burned games like always..sh*t hasn't changed.
 06-03-2011, 02:15 AM         #6631
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not safe to be online right now unless you somehow have LT+ 1.9 which isn't released yet.

Go here so you understand:

There's a chart at the top with each drive and what firmware is currently out for that drive and what firmware is coming out.
 6 years ago '04        #6632
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
fu*k it I been back online since last week. Not banned yet. I'll flash 1.9 when it drop tho
 6 years ago '05        #6633
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,336 | Props total: 326 326
Infamous 2-CHARGED


 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM         #6634
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2011-06-03 08:46AM UTC] #c4e <c4eva> phat liteon complete, testing!
Hmmmm
 06-03-2011, 10:34 PM         #6635
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Well thanks to Shawzamot for all his help, I am uploading it now with Megaupload but the BAD NEWS is that it may take a couple days to upload since I have the slowest internet you can find lol

Thanks for all the help guys and I hope to bring more games home soon!!!
Please remember to +REP for all my hard work and PLEASE be sure to +REP Shawophobia for him helping me rip it to my computer!!!
 6 years ago '06        #6636
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 Adamsville said:
Infamous 2-CHARGED


 6 years ago '04        #6637
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,138 | Props total: 7035 7035
 PROTENTIAL said:
It's not safe to be online right now unless you somehow have LT+ 1.9 which isn't released yet.

Go here so you understand:

There's a chart at the top with each drive and what firmware is currently out for that drive and what firmware is coming out.
Hitachi GDR-3120L LT+ v1.1 RELEASED All versions of Hitachi, except 78 and 79, do not have AP2.5 but were updated to conform to LT+ standards. Currently, there are no plans for newer firmware as these models have so far not been touched by the new dashboard update.

so what does that mean? lol i aint going online yet but i got the urge to play halo lol
 06-04-2011, 09:52 PM         #6638
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Hitachi GDR-3120L LT+ v1.1 RELEASED All versions of Hitachi, except 78 and 79, do not have AP2.5 but were updated to conform to LT+ standards. Currently, there are no plans for newer firmware as these models have so far not been touched by the new dashboard update.

so what does that mean? lol i aint going online yet but i got the urge to play halo lol
If you have an Hitachi, get the update and reflash with LT+ and you'll be alright. Hitachi's are so old that Microsoft didn't touch it with this latest update.
 6 years ago '07        #6639
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 819 819
 PROTENTIAL said:

Well thanks to Shawzamot for all his help, I am uploading it now with Megaupload but the BAD NEWS is that it may take a couple days to upload since I have the slowest internet you can find lol

Thanks for all the help guys and I hope to bring more games home soon!!!
Please remember to +REP for all my hard work and PLEASE be sure to +REP Shawophobia for him helping me rip it to my computer!!!
i just came
 6 years ago '07        #6640
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1140 1140
I have a question I have 2xboxs 1flashed 1not. the non flashed box has the update and the flash doesn't. now I took my hdd from the non flashed n put it in my legit box and it asked me to update. can I update that hdd in my legit box and put it bak on my flashed box and still have it flashed? meaning will it go Bak to stock firmware?


Last edited by bx kid; 06-05-2011 at 01:23 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
36 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LaMelo Ball Blown out by 50 in front of Harden and Lonzo!
182 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside K-9 Speaks On Wack100 "You A Born Busta, You A Hoe, Your Sons a Hoe, A..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
66 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy