The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 148
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA David Stern says the Lakers could’ve traded for Chris Paul if Mitch Kupcha..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Damn... 50 Cent getting married on the low?
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #6541
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
how can you fu*k up on disc 2...it's the same procedure you just finished with disc 1 lololol...

they *tryin' to set n*ggaz up for tha k!ll...that's why I only fu*k wit scenerips...and even with them I make sure I wait a hr or 2 before burning kuz you never know....some people just wanna burn sh*t wit' tha quickness


ohhh welll...that's why you're suppose to have 2 consoles....1 legit/1 for tha bootlegs lol
 6 years ago '09        #6542
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$10,634 | Props total: 534 534
good look on the info before burning the 2nd disc
 05-15-2011, 01:01 PM         #6543
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
something is fishy about that disc 2 rip
Yeah, the video partition is corrupt. An extracted video file from Disc 1 injected into Disc 2 will fix all the issues.
 05-15-2011, 03:58 PM         #6544
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
Anyone having freezing issues on disc1?
i am but i dont mind turnin it off and back on
 6 years ago '04        #6545
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 840 840
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
how can you fu*k up on disc 2...it's the same procedure you just finished with disc 1 lololol...
amateur hour as usual over at 360iso
 05-15-2011, 05:34 PM         #6546
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one who unplugs everything and plays the disc on a madeup profile....or is that not doing anythign???
 05-15-2011, 06:23 PM         #6547
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I play it offline on my normal profile... ms can still tell you played the game early though no matter what ya do. Playing offline is just obviously a bit safer



Im on mission 8/21 now.... Only played for 4 hours, sh*ts meant to last 30 hours or summot i thought
 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM         #6548
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
am i the only one who unplugs everything and plays the disc on a madeup profile....or is that not doing anythign???
The information that you played L.A. Noire is still saved to the NAND chip and sent to Microsoft once you do connect to Xbox LIVE. Been playing games early online since March 2010, no bans/suspensions over here.

That includes playing big titles like Black Ops and Halo: Reach more than a week early.
 6 years ago '06        #6549
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 PROTENTIAL said:
The information that you played L.A. Noire is still saved to the NAND chip and sent to Microsoft once you do connect to Xbox LIVE. Been playing games early online since March 2010, no bans/suspensions over here.

That includes playing big titles like Black Ops and Halo: Reach more than a week early.
^ there hasnt been a ban wave since march 2010
 6 years ago '06        #6550
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,163 | Props total: 630 630
 SmooveDude said:
i am but i dont mind turnin it off and back on
I'm stuck on the marriage in heaven case. It always freezes at after questioning. Happened so so many times lol anh advice to fix?
 6 years ago '04        #6551
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 840 840
 Game375 said:
I'm stuck on the marriage in heaven case. It always freezes at after questioning. Happened so so many times lol anh advice to fix?
you install to hard drive?
 05-15-2011, 08:53 PM         #6552
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whenever mine freeze i turn it off and on then im good to go for bout 45
 6 years ago '06        #6553
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 42 42
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
haha...I see...I had to leave tha site...too many of them for me lol..



random:

does any1 in here use JDownloader?? I tried to use that sh*t but could never get it to work...I wanted to know if there was some way I could take a *.dlc file and strip out tha *REAL links or something
I use Jdownloader it's my sh*t I set up the links, leave, it'll download them all I come back and game is extracted and ready to burn and yes you can strip out bad links with it. But you're probably already done getting the game sorry it took so long to get to ya.
 6 years ago '06        #6554
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 cboi3523 said:
I use Jdownloader it's my sh*t I set up the links, leave, it'll download them all I come back and game is extracted and ready to burn and yes you can strip out bad links with it. But you're probably already done getting the game sorry it took so long to get to ya.
naahh check....

I download JDownloader but MBAM kept blocking some damn IP a.ssociated with JDownloader and *everytime I opened the *.dlc file it would say "error" or some ish...I was wondering if I could take a dlc file and get tha real links out of it....probably can't but it's all good...I don't like putting my Premium Account info into a lot of different download managers...that's just me tho
 05-16-2011, 12:37 AM         #6555
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
I use Jdownloader it's my sh*t I set up the links, leave, it'll download them all I come back and game is extracted and ready to burn and yes you can strip out bad links with it. But you're probably already done getting the game sorry it took so long to get to ya.
yea that jdownloader > _____
 6 years ago '04        #6556
deathrow 
space
avatar space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
Game has hella freezing issues. Buying this game on the ps3.
 6 years ago '06        #6557
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 42 42
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
naahh check....

I download JDownloader but MBAM kept blocking some damn IP a.ssociated with JDownloader and *everytime I opened the *.dlc file it would say "error" or some ish...I was wondering if I could take a dlc file and get tha real links out of it....probably can't but it's all good...I don't like putting my Premium Account info into a lot of different download managers...that's just me tho
Naw bro can't pull links out of dlc files though.

 SmooveDude said:
yea that jdownloader > _____
 6 years ago '04        #6558
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 2 2
waits on scene release ... lets go MARVEL
 6 years ago '06        #6559
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,163 | Props total: 630 630
 hockeythug said:
you install to hard drive?
Na besides faster load times would that fix freeIng?
 6 years ago '04        #6560
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 318 318
LA Noire
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
22 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside *exhales*......Does anybody remember National Security ?
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
May 26 - BREAKING: Egypt has launched air strikes on Libya
52 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 26 - MILF, 40, Jailed for Having Threesome with lucky Boys Age 14
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy