The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trae Tha Truth push old bullet out of shoulder
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #6381
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1074 1074
 Vincent_Chase said:
you're gonna need 3 DVDs for LA Noire big homie, thats how big that sh*t will be, according to the retail release. I got plenty discs left, don't give a sh*t else about any other release atm.
there u go its now fixed good sir
 6 years ago '04        #6382
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$41,145 | Props total: 3637 3637
 Vincent_Chase said:
you're gonna need 3 DVDs for LA Noire big homie, thats how big that sh*t will be, according to the retail release. I got 6 discs left, don't give a sh*t else about any other release atm.
thats cool i dont mind i just downloaded some terrible games before dont wanna do it again lol mortal combat hasnt been good since sega
 6 years ago '05        #6383
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
thats cool i dont mind i just downloaded some terrible games before dont wanna do it again lol mortal combat hasnt been good since sega
If you don't got MK yet Max then u slacking big time homie. I don't even fu*k with f!ghters but that sh*t is crack. Also Brink is decent probably give it like a 7/10. It def would of been a rental for me if I was still renting games and I'm really only playing it to k!ll time till LA Noire.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 05-08-2011 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #6384
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 780 780
 PROTENTIAL said:
Phat Lite-On's are the hardest drives to mod.
Just completed it an hour ago. Went pretty well for me. Just looked on craigslist for modders and called around and asked if anyone would sell me a probe. Ended up getting the maximus usb xtractor for $15. I read the latest jungleflasher pdf guide and it was smooth sailing.
 6 years ago '07        #6385
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1074 1074
 hockeythug said:
Just completed it an hour ago. Went pretty well for me. Just looked on craigslist for modders and called around and asked if anyone would sell me a probe. Ended up getting the maximus usb xtractor for $15. I read the latest jungleflasher pdf guide and it was smooth sailing.
welcome aboard good sir
 05-08-2011, 09:37 PM         #6386
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Congratulations, welcome aboard.

You don't gotta do that probe sh*t with the other drives, that's why I always get rid of my lite-on's. I'm not buying a fu*king probe for that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #6387
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
If you don't got MK yet Max then u slacking big time homie. I don't even fu*k with f!ghters but that sh*t is crack. Also Brink is decent probably give it like a 7/10. It def would of been a rental for me if I was still renting games and I'm really only playing it to k!ll time till LA Noire.
hmmm i might download it now since i got a fs account i dont know about brink tho cant wait till LA Noire tho lol
 05-08-2011, 09:56 PM         #6388
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
hmmm i might download it now since i got a fs account i dont know about brink tho cant wait till LA Noire tho lol
L.A. Noire's download wait is going to be
 6 years ago '04        #6389
space
space
So is it safe to update to the new dash? got a hitachi drive
 6 years ago '10        #6390
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,183 | Props total: 654 654
if they update to the new dash tomorrow imma be pissed
 6 years ago '07        #6391
MELODY 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,862 | Props total: 751 751
Has anyone successfully removed the new stickers on the new boxes without it changing colors or anything? Please let me know how?
 6 years ago '09        #6392
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 354 354
 DJ Maximum said:
my n*gga download that MK, you will thank us TRUST ME
 05-09-2011, 01:07 AM         #6393
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
So is it safe to update to the new dash? got a hitachi drive
I know the first Hitachi's are immune to AP 2.5, but I think ALL drives regardless are going to be re-flashed. When you see a system update, decline it and come onto the forums or go to 360ISO to make sure it's safe first.

Also, download that Mortal Kombat.. quit sleeping.
 6 years ago '06        #6394
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
hold up...soo that's the rumor ? ALL drives are going to be re-flashed to stock ? and that's it ? what...that sh*t isn't going to *solve anything IMO unless i'm missing something here
 6 years ago '06        #6395
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,814 | Props total: 292 292
^ No one is sure why they're reflashing. It could be part of a bigger picture. Maybe if they flash you to stock and you reflash, they will be able to see if you're flashing back to modded firmware.

I'm going to keep my modded box offline for as long as possible, at least a few weeks, to see what the feedback and response is after the dash update.

Wouldn't be surprised if this update sets up for a fall ban wave.
 6 years ago '09        #6396
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 354 354
 Comic Book Guy said:
^ No one is sure why they're reflashing. It could be part of a bigger picture. Maybe if they flash you to stock and you reflash, they will be able to see if you're flashing back to modded firmware.

I'm going to keep my modded box offline for as long as possible, at least a few weeks, to see what the feedback and response is after the dash update.

6 years ago '11        #6397
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 117 117
 Comic Book Guy said:

like wise i had my xbox off line for 3 months when mw2 dropped and the big ban wave went down :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #6398
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 42 42
I'll be on XBL til they start doin something with that mandatory update. Got 3 Xbox's ready for test. I'll keep yall informed fam.
 6 years ago '06        #6399
ChevyBrah 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 650 650
any1 have any brink megaupload links since iso is down??????? pm me
 6 years ago '06        #6400
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43

Even before that new app smell has worn off from Hulu Plus, Microsoft will launch its annual spring update for the Xbox 360 Dashboard. Images sent to Joystiq by a Microsoft tech support employee reveal that the next Dashboard update will begin rolling out on May 19.

According to the documents, the update will be distributed in six separate waves between May 19 and May 30 "to ensure a high quality deployment." Additionally, while not technically part of the automatic update, Avatar Kinect is listed for a May 27 arrival as a separate download.

Aside from offering support for the new Microsoft disc format -- which will "be used in future game titles releasing later in 2011" -- the spring system update will enable PayPal support on the console, extending the payment option "to new international markets." PayPal will be "the only user facing feature" of the update.

Microsoft had yet to respond to request for comment as of publishing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
54 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
56 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
141 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy