The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 244
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Video inside Trae Tha Truth push old bullet out of shoulder
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #6361
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
yall should invest in a fileserve account......trust me
 6 years ago '04        #6362
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 PROTENTIAL said:
Wait.. people are saying it works on PAL consoles? IDK what's going on with what region it's from, regardless us motherfu*kers in the U.S. can play it.
I heard that too, tried the sh*t in my PAL console and i can verify that the copy is NTSC-U.

Waiting for the PAL... you lucky motherfu*kers
 6 years ago '06        #6363
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 Mystt said:
I heard that too, tried the sh*t in my PAL console and i can verify that the copy is NTSC-U.

Waiting for the PAL... you lucky motherfu*kers
lol...damn, homie...where do you live?
 6 years ago '04        #6364
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
lol...damn, homie...where do you live?
Australia.
 6 years ago '06        #6365
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 Mystt said:
Australia.
werdd...I have a homie from there (dude from Itsbx) -- I think he said something about if someone was caught with that new Mortal Kombat game in Australia they would get arrested or some sh*t? was he bullsh*ttin' or serious ? lol...all of those *horror movies I've seen about Australia and now dis...
 6 years ago '04        #6366
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
Man.Vs.Wild.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX
 6 years ago '06        #6367
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 famoussasjohn said:
Man.Vs.Wild.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX
seen that too....wonder how it is
 6 years ago '04        #6368
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
werdd...I have a homie from there (dude from Itsbx) -- I think he said something about if someone was caught with that new Mortal Kombat game in Australia they would get arrested or some sh*t? was he bullsh*ttin' or serious ? lol...all of those *horror movies I've seen about Australia and now dis...

:lachen001: Our game censorship is a fu*king joke. We have a MA15+ rating but no R18+ meaning certain games either get censored or banned. Majority of the public and even government members are f!ghting for a 18+ rating so it won't be long before they finally implement it.

But yeah; this is an quote from the Australian Classification Board

In March 2011, Mortal Kombat was the first video game to be made illegal to import and put on the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service list of prohibited items. Any copy found at the border will be seized, and its recipient possibly receiving as much as a AUD $110,000 fine.
Thank fu*k for piracy, i'm happy with my MK MARVEL rip.
 6 years ago '06        #6369
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
yeah that's what my homie said lmfaooooooooo
 05-07-2011, 03:15 AM         #6370
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 games leaked today, crazy sh*t..
 05-07-2011, 06:47 AM         #6371
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Man.Vs.Wild.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX
Just looked at some gameplay videos of this, looks terrible like bear grylls though (no homo)
 6 years ago '04        #6372
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 25 25


vip membership is around $10 for 3 months with premium accounts to just about all the top sites such as megaupload,file serve,filesonic,megashares,hotfile and many more...so you dont have to worry about just 1 particular website...just get access to the vip forum and from there you get all the account names and passwords!!!
 6 years ago '04        #6373
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 780 780
So to flash a Lite-On I need to buy some probe key reader thing?

Seems a lot harder than my Hitachi.
 6 years ago '07        #6374
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1074 1074
 YngSwift said:


vip membership is around $10 for 3 months with premium accounts to just about all the top sites such as megaupload,file serve,filesonic,megashares,hotfile and many more...so you dont have to worry about just 1 particular website...just get access to the vip forum and from there you get all the account names and passwords!!!
r u vip?? sh*t let me use urs
 05-07-2011, 02:39 PM         #6375
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
So to flash a Lite-On I need to buy some probe key reader thing?

Seems a lot harder than my Hitachi.
Phat Lite-On's are the hardest drives to mod.
 05-07-2011, 02:42 PM         #6376
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[2011-05-07 09:57AM UTC] #fw <c4eva_> benq 0800 v2.0 complete – full support for xgd3 and ap2.5 backup creation for upcoming LT v2.0!
[2011-05-07 09:58AM UTC] #fw <shahi> c4eva way to go man
[2011-05-07 09:58AM UTC] #fw <superdoug> c4 whats happening with the philips-liteon 0225 drive?
[2011-05-07 09:59AM UTC] #fw <c4eva_> lt 2.0 for 0225 also complete, testing!
 6 years ago '06        #6377
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 43 43
 YngSwift said:


vip membership is around $10 for 3 months with premium accounts to just about all the top sites such as megaupload,file serve,filesonic,megashares,hotfile and many more...so you dont have to worry about just 1 particular website...just get access to the vip forum and from there you get all the account names and passwords!!!
I don't trust the Russians..........sowwyy
 6 years ago '05        #6378
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 PROTENTIAL said:
[2011-05-07 09:57AM UTC] #fw <c4eva_> benq 0800 v2.0 complete – full support for xgd3 and ap2.5 backup creation for upcoming LT v2.0!
[2011-05-07 09:58AM UTC] #fw <shahi> c4eva way to go man
[2011-05-07 09:58AM UTC] #fw <superdoug> c4 whats happening with the philips-liteon 0225 drive?
[2011-05-07 09:59AM UTC] #fw <c4eva_> lt 2.0 for 0225 also complete, testing!
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #6379
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$41,145 | Props total: 3637 3637
im just waiting for LA Noire to drop nothing else is exciting to me I got like 45 discs left but I dont wanna waste em on games I wouldnt play last game I downloaded was f!ght night and home front the other games are is brink any good?
 6 years ago '09        #6380
Vincent_Chase 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 354 354
 DJ Maximum said:
im just waiting for LA Noire to drop nothing else is exciting to me I got like 45 discs left but I dont wanna waste em on games I wouldnt play last game I downloaded was f!ght night and home front the other games are is brink any good?
you're gonna need 3 DVDs for LA Noire big homie, thats how big that sh*t will be, according to the retail release. I got 6 discs left, don't give a sh*t else about any other release atm.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
54 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
56 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
141 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy