The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #6321
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 PROTENTIAL said:
And I know your poor bi*ch dumb a.ss isn't talking about me being a dumb a.ss. You go to Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

Plus you pay someone to mod your 360 for you because your too poor to buy the parts needed and too dumb to do it yourself. x2
:( I bought the parts, but my computer always froze when I began flashing damn sh*tty pc. I got the key and everything, but when it came to flashing, it complete crashed. So I paid some dude to fix it and mod it for me :D I want that USB360. That will be my savior.
 05-01-2011, 05:43 PM         #6322
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
:( I bought the parts, but my computer always froze when I began flashing damn sh*tty pc. I got the key and everything, but when it came to flashing, it complete crashed. So I paid some dude to fix it and mod it for me :D I want that USB360. That will be my savior.
Might want to hold out on the USB360, the 360key looks promising, plus C4Eva said he has something better than the 360key planned.
 7 years ago '04        #6323
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 PROTENTIAL said:
Might want to hold out on the USB360, the 360key looks promising, plus C4Eva said he has something better than the 360key planned.
C4 is the best. Didn't that USB360 just release about a month or two ago, and it was from Jungleflasher or something right? I thought they were backing that up, would be awesome as hell if he found a way to flash it with just a USB drive
 7 years ago '06        #6324
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 PROTENTIAL said:
Graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year playboy, I'm far ahead of you academically. You think your cool because you know it all about dashboard updates? Go ahead loser.
n*gga please when you graduate then you can say something until then stfu. You aint far ahead of sh*t if you E-Thuggin on BX. I didn't say sh*t about being cool cuz I know what to do and when sh*t is going down with an xbox. The only loser in here is you gettn mad cuz I schooled your dumb a.ss on what's going on with xbox 360's. fu*kkn duck a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #6325
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 PROTENTIAL said:
And I know your poor bi*ch dumb a.ss isn't talking about me being a dumb a.ss. You go to Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
Sorry to correct your dumb a.ss again but for someone "so called" graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year your pretty stupid playboy, Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE is no longer a COMMUNITY COLLEGE it is now a regular College named BROWARD COLLEGE. As I already told your dumb a.ss you need to learn how to do some research before opening your mouth because so far you're 0-2 with stats.
 05-02-2011, 05:24 AM         #6326
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Sorry to correct your dumb a.ss again but for someone "so called" graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year your pretty stupid playboy, Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE is no longer a COMMUNITY COLLEGE it is now a regular College named BROWARD COLLEGE. As I already told your dumb a.ss you need to learn how to do some research before opening your mouth because so far you're 0-2 with stats.


Penn State > some sh*t hole college that nobody knows called Broward

get your facts straight dumb a.ss, enjoy being on my ignore list.. or should i say 'Retards Who Try To Act Smart Yet Look Dumb Doing It And Get No pus*y And Suck At Life List'
 7 years ago '06        #6327
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 PROTENTIAL said:


Penn State > some sh*t hole college that nobody knows called Broward

get your facts straight dumb a.ss, enjoy being on my ignore list.. or should i say 'Retards Who Try To Act Smart Yet Look Dumb Doing It And Get No pus*y And Suck At Life List'
You still replying, n*gga get a life dumb sh*t. I would be obliged if you stop replying and put me on your lil kiddies ignore list cuz your a grade A idiot. I'm married with two kids. I've had more pus*y than you will get in your short lifetime. I don't have time for you jits, I have my own. E-thuggin b*tch n*ggas like you love to get mad when they're corrected. Go eat a d!ck f*g. Get back to the subject of what thread your in d!ck head.

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by cboi3523; 05-02-2011 at 05:46 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #6328
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 161 161
 cboi3523 said:
You still replying, n*gga get a life dumb sh*t. I would be obliged if you stop replying and put me on your lil kiddies ignore list cuz your a grade A idiot. I'm married with two kids. I've had more pus*y than you will get in your short lifetime. I don't have time for you jits, I have my own. E-thuggin b*tch n*ggas like you love to get mad when they're corrected. Go eat a d!ck f*g. Get back to the subject of what thread your in d!ck head.

[pic - click to view]

I just recently got a 360.what game is that?
 7 years ago '05        #6329
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 stargod said:
I just recently got a 360.what game is that?
 7 years ago '07        #6330
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 161 161
 Adamsville said:


Na for real though what game is that.
I dont have any games worth playing on LIVE.
 7 years ago '11        #6331
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
 PROTENTIAL said:


Penn State > some sh*t hole college that nobody knows called Broward

get your facts straight dumb a.ss, enjoy being on my ignore list.. or should i say 'Retards Who Try To Act Smart Yet Look Dumb Doing It And Get No pus*y And Suck At Life List'
Why does it matter what school you go to??? Be grateful you getting that extra education and quit with the childish my "school is better than yours" BS.
 7 years ago '06        #6332
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 leem26vtec said:
Why does it matter what school you go to??? Be grateful you getting that extra education and quit with the childish my "school is better than yours" BS.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #6333
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 stargod said:


Na for real though what game is that.
I dont have any games worth playing on LIVE.
You are probably going to be a little upset then because it's a Playstation Exclusive titled "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" there's also a part II "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" and part III supposed to drop sometime towards the end of this year "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception" that 3rd one is supposed be hot sh*t when it drops, online multiplayer and offline supposed to be tight work.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #6334
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 161 161
 cboi3523 said:
You are probably going to be a little upset then because it's a Playstation Exclusive titled "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" there's also a part II "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" and part III supposed to drop sometime towards the end of this year "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception" that 3rd one is supposed be hot sh*t when it drops, online multiplayer and offline supposed to be tight work.:dancingcool:
not upset.I got a ps3,just never took time to check that game out a.ssumed like an a.ss it was for 360 bc of the thread its in.

good look though maybe i'll check the next 1 out
 7 years ago '04        #6335
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 stargod said:
not upset.I got a ps3,just never took time to check that game out a.ssumed like an a.ss it was for 360 bc of the thread its in.

good look though maybe i'll check the next 1 out
I would definitely recommend both. That series is great, can't wait for the 3rd one. November is going to be a tough month..BF3, Uncharted, COD:MW3.(no doubt in my mind it will be released then.)
 7 years ago '04        #6336
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 famoussasjohn said:
I would definitely recommend both. That series is great, can't wait for the 3rd one. November is going to be a tough month..BF3, Uncharted, COD:MW3.(no doubt in my mind it will be released then.)
Dont forget Skyrim...
 7 years ago '06        #6337
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 famoussasjohn said:
I would definitely recommend both. That series is great, can't wait for the 3rd one. November is going to be a tough month..BF3, Uncharted, COD:MW3.(no doubt in my mind it will be released then.)
Hell yeah can't wait battle of the games.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #6338
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 stargod said:
not upset.I got a ps3,just never took time to check that game out a.ssumed like an a.ss it was for 360 bc of the thread its in.

good look though maybe i'll check the next 1 out
Yeah fam definitely give those games at least a run, you shouldn't be disappointed.
 05-05-2011, 03:18 AM         #6339
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should expect Brink later on tonight.
 7 years ago '06        #6340
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Oh yeah forgot...
The First Templar leaked.
I'm personally not interested looks like a bootleg a.ssassins Creed but someone who tries it let me know how it is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy