The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
38 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty
11 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Everyday Things You're Consistently Doing Wrong
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Offset dissing Lil' Uzi Vert
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #6321
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 PROTENTIAL said:
And I know your poor bi*ch dumb a.ss isn't talking about me being a dumb a.ss. You go to Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

Plus you pay someone to mod your 360 for you because your too poor to buy the parts needed and too dumb to do it yourself. x2
:( I bought the parts, but my computer always froze when I began flashing damn sh*tty pc. I got the key and everything, but when it came to flashing, it complete crashed. So I paid some dude to fix it and mod it for me :D I want that USB360. That will be my savior.
 05-01-2011, 04:43 PM         #6322
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
:( I bought the parts, but my computer always froze when I began flashing damn sh*tty pc. I got the key and everything, but when it came to flashing, it complete crashed. So I paid some dude to fix it and mod it for me :D I want that USB360. That will be my savior.
Might want to hold out on the USB360, the 360key looks promising, plus C4Eva said he has something better than the 360key planned.
 6 years ago '04        #6323
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Might want to hold out on the USB360, the 360key looks promising, plus C4Eva said he has something better than the 360key planned.
C4 is the best. Didn't that USB360 just release about a month or two ago, and it was from Jungleflasher or something right? I thought they were backing that up, would be awesome as hell if he found a way to flash it with just a USB drive
 6 years ago '06        #6324
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 42 42
 PROTENTIAL said:
Graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year playboy, I'm far ahead of you academically. You think your cool because you know it all about dashboard updates? Go ahead loser.
n*gga please when you graduate then you can say something until then stfu. You aint far ahead of sh*t if you E-Thuggin on BX. I didn't say sh*t about being cool cuz I know what to do and when sh*t is going down with an xbox. The only loser in here is you gettn mad cuz I schooled your dumb a.ss on what's going on with xbox 360's. fu*kkn duck a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #6325
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
And I know your poor bi*ch dumb a.ss isn't talking about me being a dumb a.ss. You go to Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
Sorry to correct your dumb a.ss again but for someone "so called" graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year your pretty stupid playboy, Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE is no longer a COMMUNITY COLLEGE it is now a regular College named BROWARD COLLEGE. As I already told your dumb a.ss you need to learn how to do some research before opening your mouth because so far you're 0-2 with stats.
 05-02-2011, 04:24 AM         #6326
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Sorry to correct your dumb a.ss again but for someone "so called" graduating from Pennsylvania State University next year your pretty stupid playboy, Broward COMMUNITY COLLEGE is no longer a COMMUNITY COLLEGE it is now a regular College named BROWARD COLLEGE. As I already told your dumb a.ss you need to learn how to do some research before opening your mouth because so far you're 0-2 with stats.

Penn State > some sh*t hole college that nobody knows called Broward

get your facts straight dumb a.ss, enjoy being on my ignore list.. or should i say 'Retards Who Try To Act Smart Yet Look Dumb Doing It And Get No pus*y And Suck At Life List'
 6 years ago '06        #6327
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:

get your facts straight dumb a.ss, enjoy being on my ignore list.. or should i say 'Retards Who Try To Act Smart Yet Look Dumb Doing It And Get No pus*y And Suck At Life List'
You still replying, n*gga get a life dumb sh*t. I would be obliged if you stop replying and put me on your lil kiddies ignore list cuz your a grade A idiot. I'm married with two kids. I've had more pus*y than you will get in your short lifetime. I don't have time for you jits, I have my own. E-thuggin b*tch n*ggas like you love to get mad when they're corrected. Go eat a d!ck f*g. Get back to the subject of what thread your in d!ck head.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cboi3523; 05-02-2011 at 04:46 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #6328
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,702 | Props total: 119 119
 cboi3523 said:
You still replying, n*gga get a life dumb sh*t. I would be obliged if you stop replying and put me on your lil kiddies ignore list cuz your a grade A idiot. I'm married with two kids. I've had more pus*y than you will get in your short lifetime. I don't have time for you jits, I have my own. E-thuggin b*tch n*ggas like you love to get mad when they're corrected. Go eat a d!ck f*g. Get back to the subject of what thread your in d!ck head.

[pic - click to view]

I just recently got a 360.what game is that?
 6 years ago '05        #6329
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,336 | Props total: 326 326
 stargod said:
I just recently got a 360.what game is that?
 6 years ago '07        #6330
stargod 
space
space
space
 Adamsville said:

Na for real though what game is that.
I dont have any games worth playing on LIVE.
 6 years ago '11        #6331
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 182 182
 PROTENTIAL said:

Why does it matter what school you go to??? Be grateful you getting that extra education and quit with the childish my "school is better than yours" BS.
 6 years ago '06        #6332
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 leem26vtec said:
Why does it matter what school you go to??? Be grateful you getting that extra education and quit with the childish my "school is better than yours" BS.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #6333
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 stargod said:

Na for real though what game is that.
I dont have any games worth playing on LIVE.
You are probably going to be a little upset then because it's a Playstation Exclusive titled "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" there's also a part II "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" and part III supposed to drop sometime towards the end of this year "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception" that 3rd one is supposed be hot sh*t when it drops, online multiplayer and offline supposed to be tight work.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #6334
stargod 
space
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
You are probably going to be a little upset then because it's a Playstation Exclusive titled "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" there's also a part II "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" and part III supposed to drop sometime towards the end of this year "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception" that 3rd one is supposed be hot sh*t when it drops, online multiplayer and offline supposed to be tight work.:dancingcool:
not upset.I got a ps3,just never took time to check that game out a.ssumed like an a.ss it was for 360 bc of the thread its in.

good look though maybe i'll check the next 1 out
 6 years ago '04        #6335
space
space
 stargod said:
not upset.I got a ps3,just never took time to check that game out a.ssumed like an a.ss it was for 360 bc of the thread its in.

I would definitely recommend both. That series is great, can't wait for the 3rd one. November is going to be a tough month..BF3, Uncharted, COD:MW3.(no doubt in my mind it will be released then.)
 6 years ago '04        #6336
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,853 | Props total: 2605 2605
 famoussasjohn said:
I would definitely recommend both. That series is great, can't wait for the 3rd one. November is going to be a tough month..BF3, Uncharted, COD:MW3.(no doubt in my mind it will be released then.)
Dont forget Skyrim...
 6 years ago '06        #6337
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
Hell yeah can't wait battle of the games.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #6338
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 stargod said:

Yeah fam definitely give those games at least a run, you shouldn't be disappointed.
 05-05-2011, 02:18 AM         #6339
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should expect Brink later on tonight.
 6 years ago '06        #6340
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
Oh yeah forgot...
The First Templar leaked.
I'm personally not interested looks like a bootleg a.ssassins Creed but someone who tries it let me know how it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG Sydney Alexandra
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside That Time A Guy Sonned Every Shark In The Shark Tank.
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black Panther Fans... Come In & Defend This...
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Self Snitching on a whole other level. Cops thank them
35 comments
1 day ago