The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 173
Image(s) inside Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 144
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
NBA David Stern says the Lakers couldíve traded for Chris Paul if Mitch Kupcha..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
Damn... 50 Cent getting married on the low?
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #5981
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
hold on a min................they *ADDED* AP2.5 to those games ? Even tho when they first came out no AP2.5 was on em ? I'm lost lololol...that's krazy if so....somebody on #fw was talkin' about that s**t months ago...lemme know somethin....I had to do a System Update like 2-3 days ago don't know why...................do they have xbl logs you can read to see what they system updates consist of ?
Certain games have AP2.5 hidden on them that can be activated at any time.
Thats what they did with MW2,BO and Reach in that update recently.
 6 years ago '06        #5982
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,163 | Props total: 630 630
What is the latest fw needed to play the latest games? I'm in ixtreme 1.6...and I've been out the loop for awhile
 6 years ago '04        #5983
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
LT+ 1.1. Don't think the Slim drive FW have been released yet
 6 years ago '07        #5984
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1139 1139
Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.XBOX360-CCCLX
 6 years ago '04        #5985
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
avatar space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 bx kid said:
Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.XBOX360-CCCLX
RF, SSV2, no AP2.5 atm but there is a good chance AP2.5 will be activated in the next forced update.
This game is very online orientated ("M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing") so don't play this game straight after an update, wait to make sure its safe.


Last edited by |Roscoe; 02-03-2011 at 09:06 PM..
 02-03-2011, 11:11 PM         #5986
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bx kid said:
Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.XBOX360-CCCLX
Skipping this, waiting on Bulletstorm.
 6 years ago '06        #5987
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 43 43
 Mystt said:
Certain games have AP2.5 hidden on them that can be activated at any time.
Thats what they did with MW2,BO and Reach in that update recently.
:wtf: lmfaoooo that's f**kin' krazy....sooo..did any1 release the patch files for those games? wow this s**t is gettin' wicked lol
 6 years ago '06        #5988
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
glad i'm banned. now where's that MVC3 and Bulletstorm.
 6 years ago '06        #5989
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
they'll probably have AP 2.5 activated already. MVC3 most likely.
 6 years ago '04        #5990
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
:wtf: lmfaoooo that's f**kin' krazy....sooo..did any1 release the patch files for those games? wow this s**t is gettin' wicked lol
ya they are on ABGX, you have to reburn the game in order to play, or you will get a black screen when trying to load the game.
 6 years ago '07        #5991
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1139 1139
ok i have a question, ok i had my box flashed awhile back and i have to use the activate iso disk to play newer games because i cant get in touch with the person who flashed my box and im not having any luck findng anyone else in my area and im not comfortable of doin it myseld, so question is even if i used the patch files for any ap2.5 game i still wouldnt be able to play it because i dont have lt+????
 6 years ago '04        #5992
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 2605 2605
 jayvivz said:
they'll probably have AP 2.5 activated already. MVC3 most likely.
you already know...
 02-04-2011, 11:35 AM         #5993
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bx kid said:
ok i have a question, ok i had my box flashed awhile back and i have to use the activate iso disk to play newer games because i cant get in touch with the person who flashed my box and im not having any luck findng anyone else in my area and im not comfortable of doin it myseld, so question is even if i used the patch files for any ap2.5 game i still wouldnt be able to play it because i dont have lt+????
#1. You can't upgrade the firmware on your console if you don't have the OFW/Key. Hopefully the originally flasher gave you that information, otherwise your f**ked.

#2. You need LT+ to run AP2.5 games, unless you have a Hitachi/Samsung console from 2005/2006.
 6 years ago '04        #5994
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,041 | Props total: 2178 2178
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't LT+ prevent AP2.5 games from running unless the disc is patched to prevent people from getting banned?

Isn't that what happened with Black Ops?
 6 years ago '09        #5995
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$10,634 | Props total: 534 534
mvc ftw
 6 years ago '07        #5996
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1139 1139
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
#1. You can't upgrade the firmware on your console if you don't have the OFW/Key. Hopefully the originally flasher gave you that information, otherwise your f**ked.

#2. You need LT+ to run AP2.5 games, unless you have a Hitachi/Samsung console from 2005/2006.
My box is a Jasper liteon from 09 I think so even if I did patch the game I still wouldnt be able to play it
Without LT+ correct?
 6 years ago '04        #5997
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 2605 2605
 bx kid said:
My box is a Jasper liteon from 09 I think so even if I did patch the game I still wouldnt be able to play it
Without LT+ correct?
Correct, The Keys should be stored in your DVD Drive. Unless you have a Samsung or Hitachi drive
 6 years ago '07        #5998
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,078 | Props total: 1139 1139
Thanx marty
 6 years ago '04        #5999
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 103 103
Thank god I haven't have live in a while lol
 6 years ago '04        #6000
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 2605 2605
n*gga leaked Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 P2P on xbox360iso.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
'18 BENTLEY MULLINER. Who's copping??
22 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 26
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
114 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside *exhales*......Does anybody remember National Security ?
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
May 26 - BREAKING: Egypt has launched air strikes on Libya
52 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside THE ROCK GOES on TWITTER RANT AFTER CRITICS GIVE BAYWATCH BAD REVIEWS :..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside NBA Live 18 is real. It's happening. It's coming, and it won't be stopp..
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
BREAKING: Young Buck gives update on G Unit affiliation
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy