The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 143
Jan 23 - 1,000s of Cubans Stranded At Mexico Border Due To Obama Ending Immigr..
134 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Would You Smash This Borderline BBW?
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
Can't believe people wasted a disk on 50 cent also
 8 years ago '06        #42
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
 TreZ said:
Can't believe people wasted a disk on 50 cent also
really?

 TreZ said:
wow at you all waisting a valuable dvd for a sh*tty game like this
 TreZ said:
im sorry but this game looks corny as fu*k.. who the hell who want to play as fu*king 50 cent?
 TreZ said:
yes i am.. but anyways i don't feel like using a verbatim on this wack a.ss rapper
i would've never guessed...
 02-26-2009, 08:13 AM         #43
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is just pointless.
 8 years ago '08        #44
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 471 471
^^^ Your pointless! This thread is to get all the pirates to freely talk about what games are leaking if they didn't all ready know! ABGX only has games that have been stealth checked, and sometimes new releases aren't on there for a few days!

And why would anyone waste a dvd on a rapper's game, most of all 50 cent! Ninja blade is cool, glitchy in the 2nd lvl, but straight afterward.
Halowars is cool, intuitive and easy to get into, but I'm not an rts fans so it won't get much play time after today!
 8 years ago '06        #45
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 30 30
50 Cent BOTS is being underrated.Its a damn good game.



Anyway..

EAt Lead:The return of Matt Hazard has been leaked.

Star Ocean RPG has been leaked also.


Last edited by JCSIII; 02-26-2009 at 02:53 PM..
 02-27-2009, 08:50 AM         #46
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



Says the person that bragged about having around 300 friends on myspace and knowing them all.
 8 years ago '06        #47
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:



Says the person that bragged about having around 300 friends on myspace and knowing them all.
CBG Wheres your street cred at :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #48
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
this thread is really pointless.. sh*t flopped and has people putting up fake leaks and LATE leaks
 02-27-2009, 01:56 PM         #49
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
this thread is really pointless.. sh*t flopped and has people putting up fake leaks and LATE leaks
stfu troll...

Stoked-USA-Xbox360

Description: Developed in conjunction with world-renowned snowboarding movie creator Absinthe Films, Stoked captures the pioneering spirit of professional back country riders. Exhilarating snowboarding experiences are born from dynamic backcountry conditions. The riders who brave and master these conditions are the stuff of legend in Absinthe videos and on the pages of snowboarding magazines. The look and style of these riders are emulated across the world. In Stoked, itís your turn to become a legendary rider and wow the world on the Xbox Live online entertainment network by becoming an absolute snowboarding phenomenon.
 8 years ago '06        #50
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:



Says the person that bragged about having around 300 friends on myspace and knowing them all.
i was making a point that i knew everyone that i was friends with on social networking sites. you know, not being a loser and adding people i dont know. but i dont fu*k with myspace or facebook anymore. i get my real life on. once youre ready to do the same (and not remember minuscule details about me such as this) more power to ya playa.
 8 years ago '06        #51
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
 ill800 said:
stfu troll...

Stoked-USA-Xbox360

Description: Developed in conjunction with world-renowned snowboarding movie creator Absinthe Films, Stoked captures the pioneering spirit of professional back country riders. Exhilarating snowboarding experiences are born from dynamic backcountry conditions. The riders who brave and master these conditions are the stuff of legend in Absinthe videos and on the pages of snowboarding magazines. The look and style of these riders are emulated across the world. In Stoked, itís your turn to become a legendary rider and wow the world on the Xbox Live online entertainment network by becoming an absolute snowboarding phenomenon.
Get 400 points yet?


CBG ACTUALLY GAVE ME HATE

The Official "_________... 02-20-2009 04:21 PM Comic Book Guy hop off you fu*kin lame
 02-27-2009, 05:44 PM         #52
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ you are a fu*king lame, who cant read.
 8 years ago '06        #53
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
Guys all butt hurt cuz no one will give trade/give him points
 02-27-2009, 09:24 PM         #54
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Guys all butt hurt cuz no one will give trade/give him points
i really could care less. i have 1000 other games i can play. the question is, why do YOU care about me trying to trade for points so much? fu*king homo. go dig a grave, for yourself.
 8 years ago '06        #55
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
your the f*g**t who hopped on my d*ck calling me a "troll" for some weird a.ss reason
 02-28-2009, 01:37 AM         #56
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
your the f*g**t who hopped on my d*ck calling me a "troll" for some weird a.ss reason
weird? youre weird in general. youve been trolling in this thread because for some gay reason, you dont like it. but you keep posting irrelevance here. so stay the fu*k out of the thread if you dont like it. its useful to me and other modders. sometimes i see things i missed.

get over yourself. youre not nearly as cool as you think you are.
 8 years ago '06        #57
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
Hey don't mess with me I got lots of street cred in Cali
 8 years ago '06        #58
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
 TreZ said:
Hey don't mess with me I got lots of street cred in Cali
no you dont.
 8 years ago '06        #59
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,826 | Props total: 354 354
i dont come into this section to talk about sh*t like this. why dont you call me out in the slaughterhouse if you want. youre filling up my thread with garbage. im going to have to keep all leaks in the first two posts, and delete the info after a certain amount of time, because youre a douche and you keep posting nonsense throughout.
 8 years ago '06        #60
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 776 776
 Comic Book Guy said:
i dont come into this section to talk about sh*t like this. why dont you call me out in the slaughterhouse if you want. youre filling up my thread with garbage. im going to have to keep all leaks in the first two posts, and delete the info after a certain amount of time, because youre a douche and you keep posting nonsense throughout.
Your the one who gave me hate I'm just havin fun.. Why did you even create this thread.. Aren't you afraid to play games that aren't released yet?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
146 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Master P got the hook up!!
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Stitches and Big LA looking like GTA characters. 😭
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Drake Has Surpassed Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Rihanna....
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA High School Kid Trash Talks Penny Hardaway
49 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
NBA This dude is actually a starting center in the nba
77 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy