The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
389 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Married high school teacher, 25, 'had sex with 4of her students,2 of t..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
36 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
emily ratajkowski
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #4821
youngt22 97 heat pts97
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 717 717
I have 2 xbox 360's one is modded and the other isn't, the modded xbox 360 just rrod i was wondering is there a way that i could switch the modded xbox 360 dvd drive into the non modded xbox?
 7 years ago '06        #4822
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,164 | Props total: 9316 9316
so what's up with the p2p release of UFC?Did it have issues or was it just people f**kin up?
 7 years ago '04        #4823
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 philly337 said:
so what's up with the p2p release of UFC?Did it have issues or was it just people f**kin up?
it wasn't 100% working on xbox's from various sources, that is why i said wait for a group rip, which was released a day after. I wait for group rips to be released just because i dont trust p2p bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #4824
space
space
 youngt22 said:
I have 2 xbox 360's one is modded and the other isn't, the modded xbox 360 just rrod i was wondering is there a way that i could switch the modded xbox 360 dvd drive into the non modded xbox?
depends on the drive you have, but you can more than likely flash the one that isn't modded already.
 7 years ago '04        #4825
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
I think I figured out my problem.. I'm using jdownloader and just finished with MLB 2K10 and it worked. I think it was just that since it said they were resumable a few times I would stop the downloads in the middle of them (to restart my computer) knowing that they would start back up where they stopped at.. I guess a noob problem or whatever but I let MLB download all the way thru and didn't have any problems with it unraring
downloads are usually can resume if you have a membership with them, otherwise, the download from a regular account will not be able to be resumed, that may have been the issue.
 7 years ago '09        #4826
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,745 | Props total: 652 652
 dipset kid0221 said:
U figured anything out yet? I tried to unrar 2 games and they both said file was corrupted
still having problems man, finally downloaded RDR, didnt have any problems unpacking this time, but when I downloaded UFC10 I was getting errors
 7 years ago '09        #4827
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
what are you using to unrar? where are you getting your downloads from? major problem when downloading from HTTP links are sometimes your internet gives out during the download for a few seconds, and when it will say it downloaded everything but it did not.
I use winrar and 7zip, winrar was giving me problems @ first, so I used 7zip; then when I downloaded again and used winrar to extract, who knows lol, technology is a b**ch

i usually download from 360iso, but lately ive been using warezbb & Tehparadox
 7 years ago '05        #4828
youngt22 97 heat pts97
space
space
there both Hitachi drives and idk how to flash
 7 years ago '05        #4829
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 famoussasjohn said:
downloads are usually can resume if you have a membership with them, otherwise, the download from a regular account will not be able to be resumed, that may have been the issue.
Yea I'm new to this so I wasn't too sure about it but I think that's what it was.. thanks for the help bro
 7 years ago '04        #4830
space
space
 youngt22 said:
I'd search around on craigslist and find some in your area, thats what i did, 25$ and took him 5 minutes. not sure of the ones in your area, if you live in the southern california area near LA i can give you a number to a guy that did mine.
 7 years ago '05        #4831
youngt22 97 heat pts97
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I'd search around on craigslist and find some in your area, thats what i did, 25$ and took him 5 minutes. not sure of the ones in your area, if you live in the southern california area near LA i can give you a number to a guy that did mine.

ok thanks, no i dont live there but i found a guy on there who can do it
 7 years ago '05        #4832
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Just Cause 2 worth checking out? Didnt really like the first one but this one looks kinda cool.
 7 years ago '07        #4833
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,162 | Props total: 1214 1214
ok, so im a.ssuming majority of the ppl who post in this thread has a modded 360, ok so have any of you ever played a game/games early? i played alan wake(but it was verified early) and skate 3 early, i have ppl in my list playin ufc10 rite now, i figure f**k it i'll be banned eventually anyways even if i didnt play games early, cause i kno ppl that follow proper procedures and still get banned lol

basically im asking how many of yall follow the proper procedures and how many ppl like me dat just dont give a f**k lol
 05-23-2010, 02:50 AM         #4834
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bx kid said:
ok, so im a.ssuming majority of the ppl who post in this thread has a modded 360, ok so have any of you ever played a game/games early? i played alan wake(but it was verified early) and skate 3 early, i have ppl in my list playin ufc10 rite now, i figure f**k it i'll be banned eventually anyways even if i didnt play games early, cause i kno ppl that follow proper procedures and still get banned lol

basically im asking how many of yall follow the proper procedures and how many ppl like me dat just dont give a f**k lol
We are all going to be banned eventually, it's inevitable. I try to avoid playing games early because that could warrant a potential ban on the spot. It depends on which game it is, if it's a Microsoft Studio game that has MP, I'd avoid playing until it's release date. As long as your firmware is upgraded to LT 1.1 and your running SSv2 games, you should be good until the big ban wave hits.
 05-23-2010, 02:52 AM         #4835
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Hyde said:
Just Cause 2 worth checking out? Didnt really like the first one but this one looks kinda cool.
If buying blank discs isn't a problem for you, then yeah I would download and burn. If your restricted on buying blank discs, I would hold off.
 7 years ago '04        #4836
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
space
$42,793 | Props total: 9633 9633
 youngt22 said:
thats the easiest one man
 7 years ago '04        #4837
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1058 1058
 Mr Hyde said:
yes it is...

i felt the same way... the second one is fun as hell tho...
 7 years ago '09        #4838
space
space
 Mr Hyde said:
i downloaded it earlier in the week and played about 10 mins of the first level

all I can say is that its a ridiculous game, solid action though
 7 years ago '10        #4839
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 kegar89 said:
We are all going to be banned eventually, it's inevitable. I try to avoid playing games early because that could warrant a potential ban on the spot. It depends on which game it is, if it's a Microsoft Studio game that has MP, I'd avoid playing until it's release date. As long as your firmware is upgraded to LT 1.1 and your running SSv2 games, you should be good until the big ban wave hits.
You know what I did?
I just unplugged the Xbox360 from the router. No internet acces whatsoever.

If a new update (for the dashboard or whatever) for the console comes, you can go to the website, download it and install it with a USB drive.

No chance of getting banned (at least I hope so).
 05-24-2010, 10:05 AM         #4840
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCoolLuis said:
You know what I did?
I just unplugged the Xbox360 from the router. No internet acces whatsoever.

If a new update (for the dashboard or whatever) for the console comes, you can go to the website, download it and install it with a USB drive.

No chance of getting banned (at least I hope so).

I don't see what you trying to reach here.

1st u don't wan't to get banned but you disconnected your xbox from the net so u don't go online at all.
Both ways u don't use xbl.

Let ur box get banned is pretty much the same.

Last edited by LOX311; 05-24-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX 49 year old Mike Tyson destroying the heavy bag still
96 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diaper Booty Or Blessed? 🤔
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bhad Bhabie - Hi Bich (Back with a new video)
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Live 18 is LIT! Posting my own GamePlay Footage. BEAST MODE!
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside What the fu-k is going on in the basketball sports game genre ?
56 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy