The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you donít think America is greatest country, why do you s..
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside A Fan Is Burning His NFL Season Tickets on Social Media
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Bulls and Dwyane Wade have reached agreement on a buyout, per sources.
132 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #4601
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,532 | Props total: 279 279
I have a problem with following whatever people do on XBL. Like I see people playing Lost Planet 2/Alan Wake. So I automatically a.ssume it's okay. Which is going to get me banned again cause as soon as I buy some more DLDVDs I'ma burn it and play it lol.
 7 years ago '04        #4602
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,482 | Props total: 4932 4932
let me know how Alan Wake is Dre or anyone else...It's not really too interesting looking to me...well ok its looks really good to be honest but not better then RDR or Skate 3 for me to cop it...I need some solid reviews
 7 years ago '08        #4603
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
Alright will do. And I'm tempted to download that Skate 3 cause I want to get on that s**t right nowwwww.
 05-07-2010, 05:49 PM         #4604
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Alright will do. And I'm tempted to download that Skate 3 cause I want to get on that s**t right nowwwww.
I don't care what you see or what you are told, never play a game before the release date. Trust me.
 7 years ago '08        #4605
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I don't care what you see or what you are told, never play a game before the release date. Trust me.
Ive been banned. If I do get banned I'll just gut swap.

Does anyone have that page where it shows you what should be checked and unchecked in abgx?
 05-07-2010, 06:10 PM         #4606
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Ive been banned. If I do get banned I'll just gut swap.

Does anyone have that page where it shows you what should be checked and unchecked in abgx?
I'm just saying, if you go on LIVE with your 360 your getting banned, it's inevitable. However, that more than likely won't be til around November and your risking an earlier ban by playing a game early. If you plan on doing that then just take off your hard drive and don't save anything or don't go on LIVE until it's release date.

Anyways, on a side note.. does ANYBODY have a premium MegaUpload account they wouldn't mind me using? I've been using Dre's and I haven't messed with any settings on it but his expires in 2 days. With Red Dead coming out, I'm afraid that the premium MU account will be expired so help a fellow poster out.
 7 years ago '04        #4607
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 kegar89 said:
this is true. i have always waited for verification after the ban hammer. i mean it isn't 100% but MS gets the people that plays s**t early, unverified and could require fixing when it does get verified and it is already too late. MS also bans people for playing early, even if they are legit copies. you can get unbanned by them if you show proof. which you cant because they will be like hmm a verbatim burned copy...BAN. lol.
 7 years ago '04        #4608
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 kegar89 said:
I'm just saying, if you go on LIVE with your 360 your getting banned, it's inevitable. However, that more than likely won't be til around November and your risking an earlier ban by playing a game early. If you plan on doing that then just take off your hard drive and don't save anything or don't go on LIVE until it's release date.

Anyways, on a side note.. does ANYBODY have a premium MegaUpload account they wouldn't mind me using? I've been using Dre's and I haven't messed with any settings on it but his expires in 2 days. With Red Dead coming out, I'm afraid that the premium MU account will be expired so help a fellow poster out.
i can send you an invite to a torrent site that i use for releases, thing is that you have to have a decent ratio to stay on there. basically no leeching. also look for links uploaded to [code]www.multiupload.com[/code] the site is fast, and can download straight from their server, i got my max speed on s**t a few days ago. ill be on the lookout if you need help searching for links. cant guarantee if people upload games to them though.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 05-07-2010 at 06:23 PM..
 05-07-2010, 06:29 PM         #4609
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:

Why don't you use my RS?
 7 years ago '08        #4610
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ive joined the modded crew again. The guy gave me MW2 with it and I just looked at it...grabbed it...then walked off. No DL dvds fml
 05-07-2010, 10:06 PM         #4611
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Ive joined the modded crew again. The guy gave me MW2 with it and I just looked at it...grabbed it...then walked off. No DL dvds fml
Hold up what's your gamertag again? *callin' MS support* "BAAWSE" - Officer Ricky
 05-07-2010, 11:29 PM         #4612
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOX311 said:
Why don't you use my RS?
Because the last time I tried using it it said something about it not working anymore so I just never bothered trying again. Send me the login/pass again?
 7 years ago '08        #4613
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 LOX311 said:
Hold up what's your gamertag again? *callin' MS support* "BAAWSE" - Officer Ricky
My homeboy brought me over 20 verbs cause he doesn't have a dual layer burner. RIght before he told me I ordered 20...ima have 40. damn
 7 years ago '04        #4614
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
space
$42,794 | Props total: 9634 9634
 kegar89 said:
this

i never play them i wait till verification i only play halo 3 online i have the original disk havent been banned yet never play the burnt games online maybe just to download the content but thats it
 7 years ago '06        #4615
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,168 | Props total: 9325 9325
so how is lost planet 2?Don't wanna waste a disc afters eeing the reviews on it..i also know reviews can be misleading sometimes though
 7 years ago '08        #4616
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 370 370
 kegar89 said:
I'm gonna PM you a few sites where you can get direct links. Don't mess with torrents when it comes to downloading 360 games.
hook a brutha up with them sites
 7 years ago '06        #4617
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 128 128
 Lot17 said:
hook a brutha up with them sites
this..
 7 years ago '09        #4618
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,750 | Props total: 662 662
gettin my s**t remodded next week

downloaded alan wake, might jus play it on my banned 360
 7 years ago '08        #4619
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
alan wake, just cause 2 , skate 3 are dope as f**k so far.

is splinter cell even worth a download cuz i heard that s**t wasn't even good at all...
 7 years ago '06        #4620
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 1 1
thats whats up vinny chase, how is it?
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
28 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
91 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Xclusive: GAMBIT Story Details Are Here!
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
35 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy