Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago
193 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe "Jason Garrett 'Coward',Pete Carroll 'Coward', John Lynch '..
168 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Aug 17 - Hooters is hurting cause Millennials don't like t1ts no more, P0rnHub..
214 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #4481
bird 
space
space
$2,852 | Props total: 3 3
 kegar89 said:
Your never safe going online with a modded 360.
exactly lol
 7 years ago '05        #4482
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 147 147
Ya'll know what I mean.. will I get banned soon or will it be months ago before they ban people again?
 7 years ago '04        #4483
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,886 | Props total: 2710 2710
 I'm The Dan said:
Ya'll know what I mean.. will I get banned soon or will it be months ago before they ban people again?
Always in November...You can thank wyclef for that.
 7 years ago '04        #4484
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,587 | Props total: 8905 8905
ill wait to play it until the official release i have it burnt already tho
 04-11-2010, 06:09 PM         #4485
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
ill wait to play it until the official release i have it burnt already tho
If you got iXtreme 1.51, 1.6, or 1.61 then your good but if you burnt that while being on LT your gonna regret that. The SSV2 files for LT firmware came out today for Splinter Cell: Conviction.

7 years ago '04        #4486
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$42,587 | Props total: 8905 8905
 kegar89 said:
If you got iXtreme 1.51, 1.6, or 1.61 then your good but if you burnt that while being on LT your gonna regret that. The SSV2 files for LT firmware came out today for Splinter Cell: Conviction.

i got hitachi 1.51
 7 years ago '04        #4487
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1056 1056
 LOX311 said:
nah, i'm good, i'm not modding the Elite, i don't need to...
 7 years ago '06        #4488
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$27,785 | Props total: 8492 8492
 DarkSidesHero said:
Thanks for the essay response. I'll go ahead and respond to this anyway since I'm bored and want to k!ll time before goin to sleep

Okay, how am I "d*ckriding" a game when all I'm doing is stating FACTS? If a person, like perhaps yourself, thinks this game is only like MW2 then why shouldn't I come in and be like "nah you got it wrong you can still play stealthy"? THATS d*ckriding? Sorry but thats not "d*ckriding" at all. So, Me-1 You-0

Plus your attacking my posts yet you haven't played the game. Me-2 You-0

What do you expect when their using a modified Unreal Engine 2 @ sub-hd resolution....

*yawn* Me-3 You-0

Looks like Splinter Cell to me. When was the last SC game you played that DIDN'T have a pistol, automatic machine gun (forgot what its called but you know). You could easily have played the other SC games like SCC. If you disagree, which you probably will, then your fooling yourself. Think about this - when the first Splinter Cell games were being promoted how did they promote them? As stealth games. They didn't show Sam bustin heads and guns a blazing, so guess what you played the game stealthy, correct? Now their promoting SCC as a more action packed game with guns a blazin and guess what, everyone thinks thats how you have to play it when in fact you don't have to. You get what I'm saying? It's still the same Splinter Cell, it's just being promoted differently.

Um...the main character would look like Sam and they would think it's Sam which would then lead them to think about Splinter Cell....Me-4 You-0

You shouldn't have typed that entire essay then. Me-5 You-0

:greetings10:
lol this f**got just tallied up s**t and didn't say anything....

anyway i just played about an hour and the s**t is exactly what i thought..decent game but nothing like previous splinter cells and complete a.ss compared to them.Rating as just any game prob 7.5/10..rating compared to other SC's 4/10.Ur excuse for the s**t fallin behind is becaue they're using unreal engine...ummm ok....i never said it looked like s**t because so and so...i just said it looked like s**t (actually better then i thought though).The shooting mechanics are f**kin horrendous compared to any tom clancy game.s**t feels like just cause 2 when every other tom clancy game has nice shooting mechanics.Splinter cell was always great in ths area...why f**k it up and switch it?Also get the f**k outta here with that stealth s**t...yes u need to "sneak around" in some areas but nowhere close to how the s**t used to be.U can't even f**kin hide bodies which was a focal point of the entire series (maybe u can later..only played an hour).

Bottom line old splinter cells required thinking and felt like u were a real cia agent and had to calculate how to do s**t..now it's like f**k it...sneak up on dude,kill him,let his body just lay there (f**k it nobody will notice),and then when ur caught f**k it just pull out the semi-auto and k!ll 10 dudes in a row while they come out of a doorway

bottom line if u think this is as good or even similar to previous SC's u either never played them or are f**kin delusional.The cutscenes are good and the story is good but the actual gameplay is lacking...it's a decent game but nothing more then a time k!ller until a major release comes out when splinter cell used to be the major release
 7 years ago '06        #4489
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
lol reader average (since press d*ckride)

double agent : 8.9
chaos theory : 9.3
conviction : 7.5

yeaaaaa right up to par man
 7 years ago '06        #4490
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
my point was SC always set the scale for graphics so why use an out of date engine and take steps backward?Just like the gameplay...u got one of the most liked games out and u totally switch it up?

as far as challengin i think this s**t is cake..nowhere near as hard as the other SC's.Also doesn't seem to be a lot of entry points...like zip lines and s**t just mainly poles and windows.And what the f**k at him being spider man?What happen to casting a line up and climbin up the wall?The only part of the gameplay i can say is better then previous games is when u interrogate...nice feature.

all in all as a game it's not bad...7-8 out of 10 but just dissapointing because splinter cells are always a solid 9-9.5 to me
 7 years ago '04        #4491
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
BTW, Splinter.Cell.Conviction.XBOX360-STRANGE verified in abgx 100%. ssv2 also.
 7 years ago '04        #4492
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,197 | Props total: 2776 2776
is it safe to inject SS and DMI to make an SSV1 release into SSV2?

My NBA 2k10 rip is ssv1 and I don't wanna risk banning by playing it.
 7 years ago '05        #4493
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 115 115
Why n*ggas arguing about sales, reviews and graphics...this is just for early release info...get that s**t the hell outta here. graphic wh0ores and fanboys not allowed in this thread.

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 04-13-2010 at 09:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #4494
space
space
 akademiks said:
is it safe to inject SS and DMI to make an SSV1 release into SSV2?

My NBA 2k10 rip is ssv1 and I don't wanna risk banning by playing it.
i just put it in abgx and it patched it for me to ssv2. im running the MOD by AEtH for abgx360 which recognizes wave 4,5, and 6.
 7 years ago '04        #4495
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Why n*ggas arguing about sales, reviews and graphics...this is just for early release info...get that s**t the hell outta here. graphic wh0ores and fanboys not allowed in this thread.
seriously, why the f**k is there not an OFFICIAL splinter cell thread? lol the leaked games thread got hi-jacked with an argument on the game.
 7 years ago '06        #4496
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa hope we didn't f**k the whole thread up that gets 5 replies a week with our 3 comments about the game
 7 years ago '04        #4497
space
space
 philly337 said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa hope we didn't f**k the whole thread up that gets 5 replies a week with our 3 comments about the game
actually this thread went from talking about game releases to the ban wave that got almost all of us then back to releases, then to people arguing about games.
 7 years ago '06        #4498
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,288 | Props total: 733 733
 philly337 said:
please, kid. check the replies and view count. bite your tongue. this thread was moved and then moved back by popular demand. this is the only official place you're allowed to talk about modded-related activities.

the ban wave bit a lot of people and made some of those people bitter, who swear they won't come back. im waiting till the time is right to flash. crackdown2, mafia2, s**t like this. splinter cell conviction is more rent-worthy than burn-worthy. buy the game to support the developers and show appreciation for the franchise. but if it really is less than 8 hours to beat it.. it wouldnt be something i would want to keep.

also, theres a rule that needs to be stressed: modding your xbox instantly puts you at risk for getting banned. even if you dont play on xbox live. so stop being idiots and asking if every little thing will get you flagged. just be happy you got free games until november if you do get banned.
 7 years ago '04        #4499
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
please, kid. check the replies and view count. bite your tongue. this thread was moved and then moved back by popular demand. this is the only official place you're allowed to talk about modded-related activities.

the ban wave bit a lot of people and made some of those people bitter, who swear they won't come back. im waiting till the time is right to flash. crackdown2, mafia2, s**t like this. splinter cell conviction is more rent-worthy than burn-worthy. buy the game to support the developers and show appreciation for the franchise. but if it really is less than 8 hours to beat it.. it wouldnt be something i would want to keep.

also, theres a rule that needs to be stressed: modding your xbox instantly puts you at risk for getting banned. even if you dont play on xbox live. so stop being idiots and asking if every little thing will get you flagged. just be happy you got free games until november if you do get banned.
think it would be a good time to mod the xbox now? I have bf2 and new splinter cell that I wanna play. got 2 lite on, one for the mod of course and one to keep legit. gonna use my tv for the modded xbox and then my legit box on my pc monitor because its easier for cod.
 04-14-2010, 08:07 PM         #4500
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
think it would be a good time to mod the xbox now? I have bf2 and new splinter cell that I wanna play. got 2 lite on, one for the mod of course and one to keep legit. gonna use my tv for the modded xbox and then my legit box on my pc monitor because its easier for cod.
Think of it this way. Usually ban waves are in November, which is 7 months from now. Think of all the games you can burn until then. There's a 50 pack of Memorex DL's (the kind I use) for sale on Newegg for $29.99. So essentially that is 50 games for $30. If you were to buy 50 games at the full retail value of $60, your spending close to $3,000. Consoles alone now are only $200 so if you get banned, just cop a new console and put your banned one up on eBay/Craigslist if you don't want it. In the end your truly saving yourself some money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Glass Shotgun Slugs Your Worst Nightmare
64 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sidechick ass @baddiegi__ (Would Pipe)
20 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What the hell this kid been eating
96 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Uncle Murda's son accidentally sends a text to his Dad, meant for a Thot
135 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Should Never Give Coloring Books To Adults
63 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyler, The Creator Speaks On His First Boyfriend
217 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tiffany Haddish Got Stephen Colbert Ready To Risk It All
130 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Are You Above Or Below Average?
31 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy