Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #4461
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,934 | Props total: 1901 1901
I just burn everything.

If I get banned, so be it.

My other console was banned so I traded it in to get the Forza 3 250GB bundle for $100.
 7 years ago '05        #4462
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 kegar89 said:
Upgrade to 1.1 or switch to iXtreme 1.61. Modding really isn't THAT hard at all.
It is when you have a Mac :banghead:.
 7 years ago '04        #4463
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,934 | Props total: 1901 1901
Anyone wanna tell me what's so good about jtagging?
 04-09-2010, 08:51 AM         #4464
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Splinter_Cell_Conviction_XBOX360-STRANGE
 7 years ago '05        #4465
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,804 | Props total: 5430 5430
bout time.
 7 years ago '05        #4466
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
Bout to play SC after work...took forever lol
 7 years ago '04        #4467
Big War|M 
space
space
$13,898 | Props total: 633 633
 akademiks said:
I just burn everything.

If I get banned, so be it.

My other console was banned so I traded it in to get the Forza 3 250GB bundle for $100.
my s**t was banned, but i still keep it and use it for all my single player games, i don't mind dropping 60 every few months for a multiplayer game i like...

besides, i don't know what kind of drive my elite has, the hitachi(banned xbox) was easy to mod, but i ain't tryna f**k with no lite-on drive...
 7 years ago '06        #4468
LOX311 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 0 0
 Big War said:
my s**t was banned, but i still keep it and use it for all my single player games, i don't mind dropping 60 every few months for a multiplayer game i like...

besides, i don't know what kind of drive my elite has, the hitachi(banned xbox) was easy to mod, but i ain't tryna f**k with no lite-on drive...

7 years ago '06        #4469
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,761 | Props total: 5031 5031
so anybody play splinter cell yet?Big fan of previous splinter cells but this one looks like a.ss.Don't even look like the same game.If it wasn't sam and didn't use his voice seems like u could call this s**t whatever u want cause it don't look like splinter cell lol.Hope i'm wrong...
 7 years ago '08        #4470
AxelFoley 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 881 881
 philly337 said:
so anybody play splinter cell yet?Big fan of previous splinter cells but this one looks like a.ss.Don't even look like the same game.If it wasn't sam and didn't use his voice seems like u could call this s**t whatever u want cause it don't look like splinter cell lol.Hope i'm wrong...
Played the first 2 levels last night and so far it's like that. I don't know why but it kinda reminds me of the first Syphon Filter.
 7 years ago '08        #4471
AxelFoley 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 881 881
 DarkSidesHero said:
It all depends on how YOU want to play the game. So many people out there, like yourself, are focusing all your attention to the fact that you can shoot shoot shoot and forget that you can be stealthy like the other SC games.

Did everyone miss the video that Ubisoft put out of the demo where dude went through the entire level using stealth?
Yeah, even though I use my silencer pistol to do a couple head shots,
getting into straight up gunf!ghts is not the way to go. They give you so many ways to take dudes out w/o even using a gun.
 7 years ago '06        #4472
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,761 | Props total: 5031 5031
 DarkSidesHero said:
It all depends on how YOU want to play the game. So many people out there, like yourself, are focusing all your attention to the fact that you can shoot shoot shoot and forget that you can be stealthy like the other SC games.

Did everyone miss the video that Ubisoft put out of the demo where dude went through the entire level using stealth?
dog quit d*ckriding the game..the game might be the best splinter cell yet but i haven't played so can't judge but this is the second time i heard this bulls**t from u.I'm not just talkin stealth...splinter cell was always a leader in the graphics department and this s**t looks behind the rest in my opinion.I can be stealthy in almost any game dog...what makes metal gear and splinter cell the s**t is U HAVE TO TO complete the level.The f**k i wanna hide in shadows for and take 20 minutes to get past a part that will take me 5 minutes goin in guns blazin?To feel cool?Splinter cells u had no choice...u kept ur a.ss in the shadows and had to wait for the perfect time to make ur move without being detected..that was the point of the game.Now it seems like if ur detected f**k it just shot ur way out modern warefare style.When u played other splinter cells u felt like some super spy cia agent..lookin at these peviews don't even look like splinter cell and not just talkin stealth.Take out sam's voice and name and show tha trailer to somebody who has played splinter cell I GUARENTEE THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S A NEW SPLINTER CELL

like i said i haven't played the game so could be completely wrong but from what i've seen this is what it is and ur comment and other dudes is kinda makin me think i'm dead on
 7 years ago '08        #4473
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 97 97
f**k your mothers!:jay:

Anyway, Anybody familiar with how to change SSV1 to SSV2?? I haven't really copped anything in a hot minute, but I've been waiting on Splinter Cell.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 04-10-2010 at 02:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #4474
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,804 | Props total: 5430 5430
The few levels I played... you can play anyway you want... you can be stealthy, or you can take bodies... it's up to you.

*edit* Graphics definitely look dated at times though. Doesn't look as good as a.ssassin's Creed

Last edited by P-Hill; 04-10-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #4475
LOX311 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 0 0
That s**t is too short yo beat dat in less than 5h on normal

And at some levels its very hard to pass if u don't go stealth..
 7 years ago '04        #4476
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 7 7
Man, Im on LT... and im 0 for 2 on burning the last two games that i have downloaded. I got MW2 and Splinter cell and both of them are not reading correctly on my drive. Was there something i missed that the games had to be burned differently with LT or something

Splinter cell i get an unreadable disc error with both Verbatim and Memorex

MW2 i get the game is recognized and starts to play but gets stuck on the startup with the developer logos. This shiit is so frustrating. I have been downloading the files and straight burning them with ImgBurn. Havent done anything differently from the past. But i got 6 coasters.
 04-10-2010, 08:23 PM         #4477
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggabstyle said:
Man, Im on LT... and im 0 for 2 on burning the last two games that i have downloaded. I got MW2 and Splinter cell and both of them are not reading correctly on my drive. Was there something i missed that the games had to be burned differently with LT or something

Splinter cell i get an unreadable disc error with both Verbatim and Memorex

MW2 i get the game is recognized and starts to play but gets stuck on the startup with the developer logos. This shiit is so frustrating. I have been downloading the files and straight burning them with ImgBurn. Havent done anything differently from the past. But i got 6 coasters.
LT 1.1 was released for Lite-On drives to help with people getting dirty disc/unreadable disc errors.
 04-10-2010, 08:24 PM         #4478
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
f**k your mothers!:jay:

Anyway, Anybody familiar with how to change SSV1 to SSV2?? I haven't really copped anything in a hot minute, but I've been waiting on Splinter Cell.
You gotta grab the SSV2 files somewhere and manually put them s**ts in before clicking launch on ABGX. What game files for SSV2 are you looking for? Splinter Cell's isn't out yet.
 7 years ago '05        #4479
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 133 133
is it safe to go online now? i got a new 360 because my last one got f**ked up from the update...

someone pm some information on this s**t...
 04-11-2010, 01:08 AM         #4480
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
is it safe to go online now? i got a new 360 because my last one got f**ked up from the update...

someone pm some information on this s**t...
Your never safe going online with a modded 360.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
114 comments
1 day ago