The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside 38yr Old Filthy Thot Pays Teen $300 For Pipe, Gave Him Her Credit Card..
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #421
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,138 | Props total: 7035 7035
 intoxicated662 said:
"Fallout_3_Operation_Anchorage_And_Pitt_E xpansion_XBOX360-REV03" so this is like a swap method? put this disc in, load it up then take it out and put the fallout 3 game in? that sucks. thought you could install the expansion packs to the hd and just play them from there and load up fallout 3 and choose ya quest.
woah wtf? they got expansions now? how does this work

and im downloading now btw
 8 years ago '04        #422
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,138 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Doe Stacks said:
megashares 3 months $25 >>>>>>
i thought they had 6 months for 25?
 8 years ago '04        #423
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 2614 2614
 DJ Maximum said:
i thought they had 6 months for 25?
it is, you get 3 months free.
 8 years ago '04        #424
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 2614 2614
 famoussasjohn said:
about an hour and 40 minutes..but i use newsgroups now, and no i will not be inviting anyone.
i'll stick to what i got.
 8 years ago '04        #425
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,146 | Props total: 1043 1043
 intoxicated662 said:
"Fallout_3_Operation_Anchorage_And_Pitt_E xpansion_XBOX360-REV03" so this is like a swap method? put this disc in, load it up then take it out and put the fallout 3 game in? that sucks. thought you could install the expansion packs to the hd and just play them from there and load up fallout 3 and choose ya quest.
i think that IS how it works, you put the disk in, you'll get a prompt to d/l to hd, then you pop in the fallout 3 disk, and then you play...

i have yet to burn it to find out tho, i d/l'd it last night...
 8 years ago '04        #426
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
if it does leak it will be sometime next week, im guessing wednesday or thursday latest.
Red Faction Guerrilla RF XBOX360-SPARE
 8 years ago '06        #427
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 famoussasjohn said:
Red Faction Guerrilla RF XBOX360-SPARE
theres your answer. i was way off. oh well. ive been out the loop with the scene anyways. still gotta upgrade my IX firmware. lazy as a mothaf**ka.

let us know how that game is. the campaign seems fun, the multiplayer seems kinda a.sscheeks.
 8 years ago '04        #428
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
theres your answer. i was way off. oh well. ive been out the loop with the scene anyways. still gotta upgrade my IX firmware. lazy as a mothaf**ka.

let us know how that game is. the campaign seems fun, the multiplayer seems kinda a.sscheeks.
debating on burning it, people are stating it is like Saints Row 2, and saints row 2 was complete s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #429
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 58 58
 slimgangsta18 said:
it is, you get 3 months free.
yea thats what i meant..best deal around.
 8 years ago '07        #430
kold107 
space
space
space
$545 | Props total: 19 19
my mate that works for EBgames(Aus version of Gamespot) has gotten in there shipment of prototype for 360 and PS3 so i would hop ethat s**t leaks soon.
 8 years ago '06        #431
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,650 | Props total: 1231 1231
 kold107 said:
my mate that works for EBgames(Aus version of Gamespot) has gotten in there shipment of prototype for 360 and PS3 so i would hop ethat s**t leaks soon.
DAMN i hope so..... f**k red faction all im waiting is for prototype
 8 years ago '04        #432
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 TreZ said:
DAMN i hope so..... f**k red faction all im waiting is for prototype
ya seriously. red faction looks like garbage, watched gameplay of it and it looks like s**t!
deleted it with the quickness after i saw that and didnt waste a disc on that crap.
 8 years ago '06        #433
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,650 | Props total: 1231 1231
 famoussasjohn said:
ya seriously. red faction looks like garbage, watched gameplay of it and it looks like s**t!
deleted it with the quickness after i saw that and didnt waste a disc on that crap.
hahaha
 8 years ago '07        #434
kold107 
space
space
space
$545 | Props total: 19 19
tried to convince him to let me just take the disc home and play it for couple of hrs and take it back, but he's being a d**k saying it "cold cost him his job", f**kin arsehole!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #435
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,650 | Props total: 1231 1231
 kold107 said:
tried to convince him to let me just take the disc home and play it for couple of hrs and take it back, but he's being a d**k saying it "cold cost him his job", f**kin arsehole!!!!!
damn hope hes not lying
 8 years ago '04        #436
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,138 | Props total: 7035 7035
is the fallout 3 expansion 3rd wave?
 8 years ago '04        #437
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,138 | Props total: 7035 7035
 DJ Maximum said:
is the fallout 3 expansion 3rd wave?
nvm its 3rd wave
 8 years ago '04        #438
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 2614 2614
 DJ Maximum said:
nvm its 3rd wave
what firmware you got?
 8 years ago '04        #439
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
ok to all the people who cant get this in their brain.
ALL NEW GAMES ARE GOING TO BE WAVE 3
QUIT BEING STUPID AND UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE TO EITHER IXTREME 1.51 OR IXTREME 1.6
 8 years ago '06        #440
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
 famoussasjohn said:
ok to all the people who cant get this in their brain.
ALL NEW GAMES ARE GOING TO BE WAVE 3
QUIT BEING STUPID AND UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE TO EITHER IXTREME 1.51 OR IXTREME 1.6
chill man. its a valid question. its not a game, its an expansion pack. and its just the internet. be easy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
May 26 - Americans who need jobs arenít going where the jobs are
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside The ass is fake, but my boner is real
35 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Wtf going on Keke Palmer ?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside K-9 Speaks On Wack100 "You A Born Busta, You A Hoe, Your Sons a Hoe, A..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
ROLLS ROYCE SWEPTAIL for $13M. Who's copping??
66 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Footage From The 1996 Compton Raid, Suge Knight's House & Weapons Seize..
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy