The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 136
NBA Now they mad at Kevin Love?
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Who cuttin onions bruh.....:mjcry:
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
STAR Joins the Everyday Struggle Crew, Did Drake Diss Akademiks? | Everyday St..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-22-2010, 05:53 AM         #4301
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
yooo, where would i be able to find some of those files?
DL
 8 years ago '05        #4302
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,275 | Props total: 11153 11153
NVM I got it. YO GOOD LOOKIN LOX
 8 years ago '05        #4303
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,275 | Props total: 11153 11153
 LOX311 said:
DL
how often do they do s**t like this? lol
 01-22-2010, 06:08 AM         #4304
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
how often do they do s**t like this? lol
I guess ones every year!
I'll let u know when they Release new one..
That one right there was Released on 12.02.2009 as far as i know/remember..


Last edited by LOX311; 01-22-2010 at 06:11 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4305
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 LOX311 said:
I guess ones every year!
I'll let u know when they Release new one..
That one right there was Released on 12.02.2009 as far as i know/remember..
what are these files exactly?
 8 years ago '05        #4306
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,275 | Props total: 11153 11153
 slimgangsta18 said:
what are these files exactly?
game updates.
 8 years ago '04        #4307
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,817 | Props total: 1444 1444
i just sold my not banned modded system with 20 games for $250 on craigslist.

bout to buy a new Arcade and get it Flashed with Lite Touch in the morning.

and i still have my old unopened Arcade sitting down. for backup


Last edited by Scoop24; 01-22-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4308
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 2185 2185
 Firestarr said:
i just sold my not banned modded system with 20 games for $250 on craigslist.

bout to buy a new Arcade and get it Flashed with Lite Touch in the morning.

and i still have my old unopened Arcade sitting down. for backup
why go out and buy a new 360 when you have a old unopened arcade? most likely they new 360 u buy is the never version of the lite-on that you wont be able to flash
 8 years ago '04        #4309
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 TreZ said:
why go out and buy a new 360 when you have a old unopened arcade? most likely they new 360 u buy is the never version of the lite-on that you wont be able to flash
you can flash, but it requires a lot of work. soldering and all that s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #4310
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,817 | Props total: 1444 1444
 TreZ said:
why go out and buy a new 360 when you have a old unopened arcade? most likely they new 360 u buy is the never version of the lite-on that you wont be able to flash
the arcade i got has a date of 8-20-09.. that being said the guy that does my flash said he can flash all the Lite - on Drives.
 8 years ago '06        #4311
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 2185 2185
 Firestarr said:
the arcade i got has a date of 8-20-09.. that being said the guy that does my flash said he can flash all the Lite - on Drives.
i thought the newest lite-ons couldnt be hacked tho?
 8 years ago '04        #4312
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 TreZ said:
i thought the newest lite-ons couldnt be hacked tho?
yeah they can, just harder than the previous.
 8 years ago '05        #4313
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,476 | Props total: 2667 2667
Mass.Effect.2.ADDONS.DLC.XBOX360-FYK
 8 years ago '04        #4314
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
juss modded my system with ixtreme LT

playin mass effect 2
 8 years ago '05        #4315
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 136 136
 bird said:
juss modded my system with ixtreme LT

playin mass effect 2
u go online with it?
 01-25-2010, 04:54 PM         #4316
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure if ya'll play BlazBlue...but the sequel Continuum Shift leaked yesterday

and this s**t doesn't come out till August..so if ur a f!ghter player get on it
 8 years ago '04        #4317
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,965 | Props total: 3191 3191
 Atlanta said:
not sure if ya'll play BlazBlue...but the sequel Continuum Shift leaked yesterday

and this s**t doesn't come out till August..so if ur a f!ghter player get on it
where is it cause i dont see it anywhere
 01-25-2010, 06:13 PM         #4318
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
where is it cause i dont see it anywhere
this is the Arcade version but I've seen a dude with it online on 360..don't know who he was gonna play tho

 8 years ago '04        #4319
bird 
space
avatar space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
 jay964 said:
u go online with it?

not just yet waitin a bit be4 i jump back online
 8 years ago '05        #4320
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 136 136
 bird said:
not just yet waitin a bit be4 i jump back online
yo how much u pay to get it modded? dude wants 60 bux to mod my s**t.. money aint the issue though, i just hate being ripped off
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Turtle vs The Hare
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Slim cutie with a bangin body
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside When you see your highschool bully
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Never Forget Memphis Bleek Had Bisexual Rapper Camron And The Pedo Game..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Cardi B Disses Nicki Minaj
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy