Video inside Nicki Minaj reposted Kyyng's video on her IG
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most Criminally Overlooked MCs in History
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek Mill new Artist Garci Brawls at Celeb Bball game, Gillie Da Kid Breaks up..
31 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Rick Ross dissing Birdman " ima make sure my team don't respect you, clean you..
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #4281
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,803 | Props total: 2199 2199
 Comic Book Guy said:
nothing to say about me2?
Too busy downloading/burning it....lol
 7 years ago '05        #4282
skamgdi 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 7 7
i cant wait to play this when i get off im dl and burning it at work lol gota run home on my break to grab some DL DVDS!!! i wana play today..im almost done with my ME1 gamesave hopefully ill finish tonight and start ME2. i def will be buying this game also.. gota support the developers (sometimes lol) expecially for a game like this i think it drops on the 26th any one else hyped up for this (f**kin around with ME1 getting ready for 2 i havent even chopped the samples and made the beats i wanted.. damn shame..)
 7 years ago '04        #4283
KURUPTION!!! 535 heat pts535
space
space
$34,369 | Props total: 615 615

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-21-2010 at 07:22 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #4284
space
space
s**t looking good right now. LT firmware released with Mass Effect 2. Back at it.
 7 years ago '05        #4285
skamgdi 
space
space
Word. ohhhh waiiiiiitttttt LT!!!!!!!!!! its out???
 7 years ago '05        #4286
skamgdi 
space
space
damn its only for liteon drives atm no release date i need hitachi and benq
 01-21-2010, 08:39 AM         #4287
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please do not post spoilers for those of us waiting for it's release on Tuesday.
 7 years ago '04        #4288
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Please do not post spoilers for those of us waiting for it's release on Tuesday.
n*gga you in a spoiler thread. spoilers will be posted
 01-21-2010, 09:11 AM         #4289
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
n*gga you in a spoiler thread. spoilers will be posted
There's an official ME2 thread, I'm saying I don't want people going in there and ruining s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #4290
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 575 575
DL'ing ME2 now also! Soon as I saw it I couldn't click fast enough! Know I can wait a little better till the real thing comes out and I cop that!
 7 years ago '08        #4291
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 575 575
Man grow the f**k up or get out of the thread! Seriously I hate mofos that keep saying I don't want anyone talking about "spoilers"! 1st off that is theeee Gayest word next to gay and 2ndly your a grown a.ss man if you can't skip past a post w/ more info than you wanted to know than somethings wrong w/ you! Just use the scroll button and on to the next one it is! No one is force feeding you this info! By the way, shepard dies everyone dies and you can dump ashley for whoever but Tali!~ Eat a d*ck!
 7 years ago '05        #4292
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$19,382 | Props total: 1419 1419
so who's played it and how is it?

i should have my copy in a few hours for pc
 7 years ago '06        #4293
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,455 | Props total: 913 913
 HiRolliN said:
so who's played it and how is it?

i should have my copy in a few hours for pc
Can you pm me the links for the pc version?
 7 years ago '05        #4294
HiRolliN 107 heat pts107
space
space
$19,382 | Props total: 1419 1419
 TreZ said:
Can you pm me the links for the pc version?
i have a megashares account. do you have one and if not then which hosting site would you perfer?????

fyi the file is massive 14.7gb!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #4295
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,455 | Props total: 913 913
 HiRolliN said:
i have a megashares account. do you have one and if not then which hosting site would you perfer?????

fyi the file is massive 14.7gb!!!!
Yeah Ill is letting me use his MS.. So I would really appreciate the MS links :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #4296
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$16,958 | Props total: 466 466
nothing is guaranteed with the firmware. your mileage may vary. if its like previous experiences, you'll get more than your moneys worth out of it.
 7 years ago '05        #4297
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,848 | Props total: 5487 5487
Aye, I remember there was an update disc linked here... it was like a DVD with game updates and what not... anyone know where I can find that?
 7 years ago '06        #4298
LOX311 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 0 0
Yall should know this about the LT FW

###### WARNING ###### ###### WARNING ######
Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT a.ssumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2
Warning! LT will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs
It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.

Must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2

Read Is Kreon ok on forums.xbox-scene.com

Keron drives are no more good besides to the ones that got the Ban Hammer or don't care for online.

The problem is that Kreon's firmware does not do an actual measurement to get the angle just the x360 drives when Extracting the SSv2. sad.gif

Xbox Backup Creator and Schtrom360 Xtract by default has splitvid selected Read my Guide about Xbox Backup Creator and Schtrom360 Xtract PINNED How To Create Working 360 Backups Guide getting a little update soon.

iXtreme 1.61 DVD Firmware for both Samsung and BenQ DVD drives

There are two versions of Firmware one for playing your game's that's iXtreme 1.61 and ix16-0800 being a dedicated "ripping" drive "Update" in the new 1.61 you can Rip and play your backup's using the same drive, but I Recommend you get two drives one for Ripping and one for playing your game's.

C4E's iXtreme LT Firmware and Jungle Flasher v0.1.70 (85S)

After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT JUST FOR LITEON' DRIVES

* Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
* Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
* Whole banks of firmware now untouched
* New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
* Full disc stealth used by default
* Waveless booting , disc images are a.ssumed to be correct!
* Split-Vid used as default

Don't know if you can use the Liteon drive for Ripping your games like the Benq/Samsung because I didn't flashed my Liteon I got Benq.

Abgx360

LOL now this is where the fun starts If there from the original there is no need to verify them with the DataBase Unless you Ripped them with a Kreon drive and if so get a x360 drive Benq would be the best or a Samsung. I'm not even going there about Abgx I don't go online with hacked hardware I use my Original Hardware that was in the console. Verifying with there DB would be Breaking the Rules on this Forum my guide is all Offline and I don't care about this App or Utility because time means everything...

Original Rules

ABGX well here's where it starts there is no reason to use (Verify if Stealth Passes under the Options Tab) and a s**t load more I'm not Ripping my games twice that takes 1:30 mins to do and have something downloaded from someone else to change my games data that was from the Original don't go online when checking your game, if you see Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv Disable your Network Connection goto Start Button Run type ncpa.cpl hit enter and disable your connection. When Stealth Check Passed! and AnyDVD style corruption was not found comes back Green it's safe to play on iXtreme Firmware. Read my Abgx360 Gui Guide everything is Offline!

To me the AutoFix Threshold: Level 2 and 3 are for Pirate's that Download game's from the internet, so if you know that it's %100 from the Original and you compared them your self with "Program Output" to HTML there is no reason to use AutoFix Threshold: Level 1, 2 or 3 because it will Download or Fix the .ini from there (DB DataBase) (GameNameLookup.csv) and replace your Original with something else from there (DB DataBase).

How do you know their info is better than yours!

- On two occasions recently, rip of original games did indicated 'DMI unverified' in ABGX, even after a second rip. A few people confirmed they extracted their original and got the exact same image and the same difference to the DB.

I do not want to draw any conclusions (data not good, more than one version of stealth info...) as it would be speculation. Only thing sure, nothing better than your data, from your original and that is all we accept to see discussed at XS All Threads / Posts on this will be closed

I to add this problem DON'T Listen to what the app is saying just make two Copy's from the Original compared them your self with "Program Output" to HTML using AGBX360. Booted up on iXtreme 1.61 with no Problems. Note: I don't use Agbx360 anymore why because I don't go online hell I got a $40 Crad Points and 6 months left of Live to let you guys know I don't care for online and for that I don't use Abgx I just Stealth Check with S360X witch is good enough for me. smile.gif

Ok to rap this up if your using iXtreme v1.61 You Can't Play Online Gods knows how long the LT is going to last then again I don't care, so you got ix v1.61 and there's also ix v1.61 for the Liteon's that launched Dec 28 2009 not to long after C4eva started to see the Community modding his Firmware witch was iXtreme v1.6 Non-Stealth Patched to always act like if activate.iso was inserted, so blindly loads PFI DMI SS etc. Plus Secret-Service BenQ IX 1.41 Final Rev3-4 (SS) Non-Stealth 12X This firmware is based on the firmware from C4EVA. All credits to C4EVA. What firmware to use well it's up to you, if it's the Liteon drive that's clear LT what about Benq/Samsung well there's ix v1.61 that can boot Wave 4 and 5 games without any problems that I can say for sure because I got ix v1.61 on my Benq witch I Highly Recommend you have if you got a Benq/Samsung . You don't care about Stealth you can try iXtreme v1.6 Non-Stealth Patched witch seems to work from what the community is saying but I wouldn't use it but supports all drives. Now the BenQ IX 1.41 Final Rev3-4 (SS) Non-Stealth why the hell would you want to use this version if iXtreme v1.6 Non-Stealth Patched can boot Non-Stealth Games that one I'll leave to you. wacko.gif

Wxripper & Mulleter/ABGX Method: For the same reason as above, these threads will be closed. This would the equivalent to downloading the SS, PFI, DMI...We only allow discussion on backups made in totality by you, and with all components coming from your original and for that you need a Kreon witch are no more good besides to the ones that got the Ban Hammer or don't care about Live. x360 Samsung/Benq drive's flashed with iXtreme v1.61 or 0800, v1.61 Integrated 0800 for game dumping including SS v2!. As such, you will be able to do complete backups, no need to download/fix anything with Online DB. blink.gif Original Rules without info.
 7 years ago '06        #4299
LOX311 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
Aye, I remember there was an update disc linked here... it was like a DVD with game updates and what not... anyone know where I can find that?

are u talkin' bout this, P.?

Game_Title_List_for_GAMES.UPDATE.XBOX360.OFFLINE-TU_READNFO-XBOX360-RRoD

Last edited by LOX311; 01-22-2010 at 04:53 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #4300
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$34,848 | Props total: 5487 5487
yooo, where would i be able to find some of those files?
Home      

most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
411 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
32 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Android co-creator Andy Rubin posts image of his upcoming bezel-less ..
39 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's sister is this??SMH!!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
This nigga Bryan theme is >>>>>>>>>>
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside site has cool vintage tees to wear under your denim jacket this spring
126 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
198 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy