The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
OBLITERATE THE PUNANI!!! beating up & killing the pu$$y is old school "WE GOTT..
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 6 years ago Arron Afflalo gave us one of the greatest Boxden Smileys of al..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
[list provided] 20 Simple Health Tips You Should Know
51 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4041
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,853 | Props total: 2605 2605
I believe that the LT shall reign supreme. A firmware that's almost an exact clone to the stock firmware? Awesomeness
 8 years ago '05        #4042
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 4 4
I don't know how 360 got this far in the industry, this is probably the s**ttiest console I've ever had.

The PS3 should be running s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #4043
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
I don't know how 360 got this far in the industry, this is probably the s**ttiest console I've ever had.

The PS3 should be running s**t.

They didn't make that s**t user friendly, they charged an insane amount for it, they had NO exclusives, 90% of the world isn't ready for Blu-Ray, PSN is f**king wack.

On paper, sure it's the most advanced high tech gaming console ever, and on paper, it s**ts on 360.
But, 360 won where it counts. User friendly, priced accordingly, grips of worthy exclusives, XBL is the s**t, and it was the first console to get modded.

People mainly see it as: if I can play the same games on 360 that I can play on PS3 for cheaper and a better online experience, then wtf?
 8 years ago '06        #4044
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 84 84
 Afekz said:
They didn't make that s**t user friendly, they charged an insane amount for it, they had NO exclusives, 90% of the world isn't ready for Blu-Ray, PSN is f**king wack.

On paper, sure it's the most advanced high tech gaming console ever, and on paper, it s**ts on 360.
But, 360 won where it counts. User friendly, priced accordingly, grips of worthy exclusives, XBL is the s**t, and it was the first console to get modded.

People mainly see it as: if I can play the same games on 360 that I can play on PS3 for cheaper and a better online experience, then wtf?
PS3 has the better exclusives IMO and the psn is free so of course its not as good as live, but I agree with everything else you said.

Last edited by JCSIII; 11-15-2009 at 11:14 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #4045
JaiMega 
space
space
PS3 has had way better exclusives. Like k!llzone 2, LBP, Uncharted, Infamous, and up and coming = Heavy Rain and XIII Versus.

There's no excuse now, PS3 is like 299 right now so...

XBL is user friendly and it's an above average online experience but it's not free, PSN is free and the experience is average. But when you look at it, it has all the necessities. Invite friend to game? Done, create your clan? Done. Party chat? Done. What more do you need? Facebook? n*gga you can go on browser and log on to facebook, Twitter? same thing.

Sony was right at the PS3 launch, that people will see that the PS3 s**ts on everything.

Last edited by JaiMega; 11-15-2009 at 11:40 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #4046
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,499 | Props total: 6930 6930
 JaiMega said:
PS3 has had way better exclusives. Like k!llzone 2, LBP, Uncharted, Infamous, and up and coming = Heavy Rain and XIII Versus.

XBL is user friendly and it's an above average online experience but it's not free, PSN is free and the experience is average. But when you look at it, it has all the necessities. Invite friend to game? Done, create your clan? Done. Party chat? Done. What more do you need? Facebook? n*gga you can go on browser and log on to facebook, Twitter? same thing.

Sony was right at the PS3 launch, that people will see that the PS3 s**ts on everything.
spoken like a true n*gga banned from xbox live
 8 years ago '05        #4047
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^^
 JaiMega said:

I'm sorry sir, but Gears Of War 1 alone s**ts on all those exclusives (except Uncharted.) In terms of gameplay, graphics, style, replay value, campaign.

PS3 price drop was a little too late IMO, but I guess we'll see next month.
I do agree that XBL has infinite amount of worthless and stupid features, but in the Wal-Mart market, it's appealing.

And you can't win any financial War unless you win the Wal-Mart market.
 8 years ago '05        #4048
JaiMega 
space
space
 P-Hill said:
spoken like a true n*gga banned from xbox live
You b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #4049
space
space
 JaiMega said:

And yet they're losing the war.............

I wonder why....
 8 years ago '06        #4050
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 1216 1216
hey do you guys think my banned xbox with a 20 gb is worth a ps3 40gb?
 8 years ago '05        #4051
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,499 | Props total: 6930 6930
it's worth way less than that. I'd take that trade provided ain't nothing wrong with the PS3
 8 years ago '06        #4052
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 7 7
 Afekz said:

Yeah the xbox live community itself is great
 8 years ago '06        #4053
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
I can't be the only one who thinks its ironic that some people are getting banned and then defecting to the PS3, praising how good and inferior it is. Face it, if it was THAT good to begin with, you wouldn't even own a 360.

You freeloaded just like every other person with a modded box did, you got your money's worth, you KNEW the risk a.ssociated with modding, hell you even knew WHEN to expect that to happen, but you chose to speak out against the 360 and praise the PS3 only AFTER you got banned.

Personally, I think that's cowardly. You're all about it when it's free and convenient for you, but when the system strikes back you retreat like a b**ch and start singing praise for the other team. You're like a bandwagon jumper. A fair-weathered fan. So save your speech about how the PS3 has been better this entire time because now you're banned and can't have everything go your way. You f**king spoiled princess f**ks.
 8 years ago '06        #4054
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 1216 1216
meh.. traded my banned 360 for a 40gb ps3
 8 years ago '04        #4055
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597
space
space
$45,439 | Props total: 4776 4776
Anyone gotta MS link to L4D II?
 8 years ago '05        #4056
JaiMega 
space
space
I gotta do that trade too..

360 with all my legit games for a 80 gig PS3. f**k I'll make it come with my gamertag with 8 months left on it I'm done with that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #4057
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,570 | Props total: 140 140
 Comic Book Guy said:
I can't be the only one who thinks its ironic that some people are getting banned and then defecting to the PS3, praising how good and inferior it is. Face it, if it was THAT good to begin with, you wouldn't even own a 360.

You freeloaded just like every other person with a modded box did, you got your money's worth, you KNEW the risk a.ssociated with modding, hell you even knew WHEN to expect that to happen, but you chose to speak out against the 360 and praise the PS3 only AFTER you got banned.

Personally, I think that's cowardly. You're all about it when it's free and convenient for you, but when the system strikes back you retreat like a b**ch and start singing praise for the other team. You're like a bandwagon jumper. A fair-weathered fan. So save your speech about how the PS3 has been better this entire time because now you're banned and can't have everything go your way. You f**king spoiled princess f**ks.
Nah... if the PS3 could be modded at the same expense as the 360 then the PS3 would be a much more favorite of mine. The exclusives on the PS3 are much more interesting to me than the 360. I play the 360 because it can be modded and the PS3 cannot.

Again, if the PS3 could be modded then I wouldn't even own a 360.
 8 years ago '06        #4058
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
Yeah but you JUST got your 360 flashed, I'm talking about the dudes who have had one for a while
 8 years ago '06        #4059
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 84 84
What are Ya'll thoughts on the INFECTUS chip I've been hearing about?
 8 years ago '04        #4060
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:

and that's exactly what ppl doing. n*gga's was all down for it fews months ago now it's "PS3 for Life, We Tha Best!!"....that's why I don't listen to a soul on BXGS about the PS3 & I have one. STILL DONT PLAY It. PS3 = for exclusives only...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
83 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Untold Truth About Withholding Payroll Tax And Paying Your Taxes In Ame..
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXX half blonde half black hair kid throwing shots at Offset
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Poster Trashed By Fans: ‘Did Someone Win ..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fee
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave - I Ain't Mad At Cha (Taxstone, Hovain, Casanova Diss)
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy