The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 192
Video inside Bobby Shmurda's Co-Defendant Gets 130 Years. Tells Judge "Suck My D*ck"
178 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 191
The FULL court complaint by NYPD against TAXSTONE (he screwed)
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
NBA Porzingis liked a pic of Joakim Noah captioned 'That ni**a thrash'
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 116
Article inside Troy Ave Reacts To Taxstone Being Held Without Bail In T.I. Show Shoo..
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #4021
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,315 | Props total: 773 773
 JaiMega said:
lol... AC2 f**king sucks.

It's SOOOOO BORING.
games pretty bad a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #4022
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
i guess you guys are all banned... what a bunch of retards. every new game that leaks yall n*ggas on it. roflmao


Last edited by ill 800; 11-14-2009 at 01:41 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #4023
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 30 30
Once I uncorrupt my HDD can I go back and forth on my banned and legit systems ?
 7 years ago '05        #4024
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$34,236 | Props total: 4132 4132
Nah you can't... once you put the HDD back in the banned system and then try to move to the legit system with it, it will corrupt again.
 7 years ago '07        #4025
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,705 | Props total: 428 428
 JaiMega said:
lol... AC2 f**king sucks.

It's SOOOOO BORING.
how long have you played it?
 7 years ago '05        #4026
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3 3
.4 hours until I got tired of it and started terrorizing random civilians. after the escort mission
 7 years ago '05        #4027
calilove 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$553 | Props total: 11 11
 JaiMega said:
.4 hours until I got tired of it and started terrorizing random civilians. after the escort mission
Damn man, that is when the real game begins!
 7 years ago '04        #4028
datniggabstyle 
space
avatar space
space
$319 | Props total: 4 4
So if i got a Lite on thats made in May 09 am i Fukked as far as getting flashed. My old shiit red ringed so i had to get another.
 7 years ago '05        #4029
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
damn somethin tells me theyre making progress with the undumpable lite-ons?
You talking about those 8xxxx Lite-Ons?

Those are dumpable, and AFAIK, it's not that hard.


The arcade I picked up last night has one, it was fabricated in June though

P.S. It's a f**king refurbished system too, I almost felt like calling MS and b**ching them out for a NEW system, but they probably wouldn't do it since I opened this one to see.
 7 years ago '04        #4030
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 Afekz said:
You talking about those 8xxxx Lite-Ons?

Those are dumpable, and AFAIK, it's not that hard.


The arcade I picked up last night has one, it was fabricated in June though

P.S. It's a f**king refurbished system too, I almost felt like calling MS and b**ching them out for a NEW system, but they probably wouldn't do it since I opened this one to see.
There is a new liteon. It's a 9xxx series.can't be
hacked yet.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #4031
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$34,236 | Props total: 4132 4132
 ill 800 said:
i guess you guys are all banned... what a bunch of retards. every new game that leaks yall n*ggas on it. roflmao

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #4032
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

muhahahahahaha

this guy isnt doing s**t with an ethernet cable plugged in until the new firmware comes out. hopefully that works out for me cause i just had to renew my live for 12 months right after the ban wave started. i dont feel like buying another xbox


Last edited by ill 800; 11-14-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #4033
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,536 | Props total: 649 649
 ill 800 said:
muhahahahahaha

this guy isnt doing s**t with an ethernet cable plugged in until the new firmware comes out. hopefully that works out for me cause i just had to renew my live for 12 months right after the ban wave started. i dont feel like buying another xbox
lol man you realize it dont matter? if you been flagged already your only delaying the inevitable.. you have had guys turn on there system for the first time in months and get banned. s**t has nothing to with bad rips and verifyed copies of the games or playing games early.

its the chip in your xbox its snitching harder than nicky barnes..

i think i might just invest in one of these . to use on my new xbox when the new FW drops.


Last edited by Scoop24; 11-14-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #4034
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 30 30
 Firestarr said:
lol man you realize it dont matter? if you been flagged already your only delaying the inevitable.. you have had guys turn on there system for the first time in months and get banned. s**t has nothing to with bad rips and verifyed copies of the games or playing games early.

its the chip in your xbox its snitching harder than nicky barnes..

i think i might just invest in one of these . to use on my new xbox when the new FW drops.
Yep its the NAND chip that f**ked everybody.I read that infectus is the real deal and will protect you.
 7 years ago '05        #4035
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3 3
Am I the only n*gga who's GLAD he got banned?

s**t I was worried about XBOX Live when the only game I play on LIVE is MW. I got my PS3 and MW2 now. I'm never buying another XBOX again.
 7 years ago '04        #4036
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 14 14
^lol

i'm kinda in the same boat, i was gonna get another xbox, but i got like 80 games that i haven't even played yet, by the time i'm finished, i'll probably shell out the dough for another 360...
 7 years ago '08        #4037
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,451 | Props total: 160 160
 JaiMega said:
Am I the only n*gga who's GLAD he got banned?

s**t I was worried about XBOX Live when the only game I play on LIVE is MW. I got my PS3 and MW2 now. I'm never buying another XBOX again.
s**t I'm glad I did. blessing in disguise =)
 7 years ago '06        #4038
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 0 0
I'm pretty glad I got banned.

No more worry about getting banned so I play whatever whenever.

No more paying for XBL.

Still playing co-op and f!ghting games online like MW2's Spec Ops, L4D2 with Leaf.

I would be saving time on stealth patching, but I still run games through ABGX to patch em down to Wave 3.

Any game I actually buy is just gonna be on my PS3 so I'm especially glad I have that s**t and didn't decide to sell it for another 360 like I almost did.

Pretty glad to be done feeding Microsoft while d*cking them and instead I'm just leeching off of them completely. It's what those money hungry do-anything-for-a-dollar f*ggums get. Aren't they banning people for putting better fans in their systems? LOL @ banning people for making their console stronger than it should be. That goes to show that they WANT your s**t to break so you can send it in for repairs even after your warranty expires so you have to pay them. RROD=deliberate scam, until the scam went out of control and they had to make it a free repair even after warranties expire. Thieves.
 7 years ago '04        #4039
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,755 | Props total: 1556 1556
So are all of your HDD's disabled now though?
 7 years ago '06        #4040
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,815 | Props total: 323 323
 jayvivz said:
I'm pretty glad I got banned.

No more worry about getting banned so I play whatever whenever.

No more paying for XBL.

Still playing co-op and f!ghting games online like MW2's Spec Ops, L4D2 with Leaf.

I would be saving time on stealth patching, but I still run games through ABGX to patch em down to Wave 3.

Any game I actually buy is just gonna be on my PS3 so I'm especially glad I have that s**t and didn't decide to sell it for another 360 like I almost did.

Pretty glad to be done feeding Microsoft while d*cking them and instead I'm just leeching off of them completely. It's what those money hungry do-anything-for-a-dollar f*ggums get. Aren't they banning people for putting better fans in their systems? LOL @ banning people for making their console stronger than it should be. That goes to show that they WANT your s**t to break so you can send it in for repairs even after your warranty expires so you have to pay them. RROD=deliberate scam, until the scam went out of control and they had to make it a free repair even after warranties expire. Thieves.
The way I see it, you can capitalize on one/some of these Black Friday or Holiday Season deals and gutswap with your banned 360, you'd be getting 2 new 360's for the price of the one you got for cheap anyways. Then you can flash one of those when iXtreme LT comes out. Why would/should you do that? Because then you can play some burned games on XBL to get the full-game experience, especially if the game has some nice multiplayer or other XBL features. And playing 3 games on XBL (which might get you banned) would pay for the console anyways. The cycle will continue until MS cracks down on retail fraud and makes 360's unflashable. And these fat cats are already paid, minus StepTo and the people who work with him, the rest of the company doesn't give a s**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
102 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NFL AFC Super Bowl Quarterbacks of the Last 14 Years
48 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Broncos HC Vance Joseph been out here taking the pus-y
35 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NFL Jerry Rice becomes new Popeyes Spokesperson
177 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Vape Life goes all Note 7 for 2017
33 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy