The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 205
NBA Jalen Rose my dude hate it had to be him
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 178
Image(s) inside Boujee Women Think Red Lobster Ain't High Class Enough?!?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 137
NBA Best scouting report on Lonzo Ball and why his game may not translate to t..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-13-2009, 12:53 PM         #3981
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a**holes at walmart can't even get through to a real person, no real surprise though lol. Sent a email to customer service hoping for some help since it seems the only way to contact a real person. Good looking out though for the info, hope I don't have to refuse the order online and get taxed shipping.
 7 years ago '04        #3982
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 2197 2197
 Afekz said:
'Cause your spending $200 and getting $100 back.

200-100 = 100.

I spend $100 on necessities @ Wal-Mart anyways, but I'll be spending the GC on MW2.
My n*gga, read what I asked you. I know how to count very well. my store has those but they wont let me use the gift card towards the 360 purchase. I can use it for anything else but for that console itself. so it's not really a $100 console if that gift card cannot be use to subtract from the current price.
 11-13-2009, 01:03 PM         #3983
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is applying it to other things you would buy anyway. If you are going to buy basic s**t at the grocery store that Walmart has, you can use that gift card and buy it there. If you can follow some very simple logic it means your getting the 360 for 100$.

360=200$
100$gift card spent on things you would buy anyway
200-100=?
 7 years ago '08        #3984
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 97 97
Friday the 13th is a motherf**ka! Hahaa, I just got the hammer. Luckily I always ran the test before hand so at least all my s**t is still in tact. Gotta wait on that new firmware to drop before I f**k with another box probably wait til the day after Thanksgiving sale.
 7 years ago '06        #3985
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 99 99
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Friday the 13th is a motherf**ka! Hahaa, I just got the hammer. Luckily I always ran the test before hand so at least all my s**t is still in tact. Gotta wait on that new firmware to drop before I f**k with another box probably wait til the day after Thanksgiving sale.
damn brah I was rooting for you...so this ban is really going to get everyone..
 7 years ago '05        #3986
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 slimgangsta18 said:
My n*gga, read what I asked you. I know how to count very well. my store has those but they wont let me use the gift card towards the 360 purchase. I can use it for anything else but for that console itself. so it's not really a $100 console if that gift card cannot be use to subtract from the current price.
 -BigC- said:
He is applying it to other things you would buy anyway. If you are going to buy basic s**t at the grocery store that Walmart has, you can use that gift card and buy it there. If you can follow some very simple logic it means your getting the 360 for 100$.

360=200$
100$gift card spent on things you would buy anyway
200-100=?
Exactly.


edit:
WAVE 5?!??! WTF MAN.

I'm about to give up on the modding scene man, nothing makes any sense anymore.


Last edited by Afekz; 11-13-2009 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #3987
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 911 911
some dude just offered me 130$ plus a non modded elite for my banned elite :applause: :applause: :applause:
 7 years ago '08        #3988
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 97 97
 niceguy954 said:
damn brah I was rooting for you...so this ban is really going to get everyone..
hahaha I thought I was going to make it, but Comic Book Guy k!lled my dreams when he posted that joint about being flagged

I was the only one on my friends list left to that had a modded joint.
 7 years ago '05        #3989
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 TreZ said:
some dude just offered me 130$ plus a non modded elite for my banned elite :applause: :applause: :applause:
I've been getting nothing but f**king delirious dumbasses on CL.

This f**king guy called me and offers me his legit Elite with no HDD and no cables, but he wanted my banned console + all 31 games + cables & brick + $100.
I just said "Wow," and hung up on his a.ss, and he calls me back thinking the call got dropped.
 7 years ago '06        #3990
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
$200 arcade
$100 gift card, buy mw2 and a year of xbl with it

see what i did there
 7 years ago '06        #3991
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
 TreZ said:
some dude just offered me 130$ plus a non modded elite for my banned elite :applause: :applause: :applause:
that sounds too good to be true
 7 years ago '06        #3992
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 911 911
 Comic Book Guy said:
that sounds too good to be true
i know im waiting for him to respond back.. its probably some dude from oxnard and i never do deals with them cuz it seems really sketchy but if this dude is dead serious ima fill my ride up with my friends and meet up with him.... like s**t i can flash his box and get a quarter of some bomb kush :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #3993
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 911 911
 Afekz said:
I've been getting nothing but f**king delirious dumbasses on CL.

This f**king guy called me and offers me his legit Elite with no HDD and no cables, but he wanted my banned console + all 31 games + cables & brick + $100.
I just said "Wow," and hung up on his a.ss, and he calls me back thinking the call got dropped.
haha i keep getting s**tty offers too but this offer seems too good to be true.. just keep posting adds like every other day..
 7 years ago '06        #3994
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 43 43
LMAO at WAVE 5
 7 years ago '06        #3995
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
the waves are simple, every time a console update is released its included on the discs, there was a new console update with the wifi update, thus the new wave.
 7 years ago '06        #3996
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 911 911
so does lfd2 work on 1.61??
 7 years ago '06        #3997
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
havent heard anything saying that it doesnt
 7 years ago '06        #3998
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
btw i had my first write error ever last night on ac2, my first coaster!
 7 years ago '06        #3999
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 911 911
 Comic Book Guy said:
btw i had my first write error ever last night on ac2, my first coaster!
damn that sucks... i was just playing it last night.. soo much better than the first one
 11-13-2009, 02:26 PM         #4000
DgDynasty143 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what up!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
So since FOX watches Boxden...
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Gay rapper ILOVEMAKONNEN having a panic attack.
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
441 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lol this is what my girlfriend made me
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ex lesbian see's hell! This is what she saw!
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
345 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy