The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Lil B JUMPED by A Boogie & PNB Rock Crew at Rolling Loud says they stol..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Sensitive Kevin Durant tells Grizz crowd after ejection "I got a ring tho"
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rick Ross is SCARED to mention 50 Centís name
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3881
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,728 | Props total: 10157 10157
so what if I unplug ethernet cord, pop dvd in, start it (since it's installed to harddrive) then plug ethernet in, sign onto live ? lol i mean it ain't gonna spin while on Live right? =/ lmao
 8 years ago '04        #3882
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,495 | Props total: 4946 4946
 P-Hill said:
so what if I unplug ethernet cord, pop dvd in, start it (since it's installed to harddrive) then plug ethernet in, sign onto live ? lol i mean it ain't gonna spin while on Live right? =/ lmao
once you start it up to sign on live it will spin...installed or not...if you're not already banned just dn't sign online untill LW comes out...you won't get banned if you don't sign on flagged or not
 8 years ago '05        #3883
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
aight well as of this post, I am not banned so I guess i'll wait for LW and get it upgraded... i mean i ain't got much to lose if this s**t does get banned after the new iextreme cuz i'm still holdin on to the PRP i got at Best Buy
 11-11-2009, 12:13 PM         #3884
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
they CANNOT detect firmware...they can only detect what it does...but they don't know if you are running iExtreme 13.5 or iExtreme 3.0...MS can only detect what your system is doing, (what info it's sending out and stuff like that..FW is UNDETECTABLE...
Sounds like BS. Microsoft banned 360's right after being modded just hopping on XBL.
 8 years ago '06        #3885
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 2 2
Oh s**t, we're really doing the avatar s**t? I was just joking, damn. *follows suit*
 8 years ago '06        #3886
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 2 2
I wanna know how everyone is so sure that MS can't detect the firmware. Do you guys work for MS and now every single thing they have and are utilizing to f!ght piracy? There are known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns.
 8 years ago '09        #3887
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 P-Hill said:
i played on live like that monday night briefly. didnt get banned, yet. until i know more im staying off it to be safe. no sense in getting banned just cause i couldnt wait to play mp on cod.
 8 years ago '04        #3888
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,922 | Props total: 3015 3015
"I will post in here and hope my identity is not compromised as I will get into severe trouble.

This is what i do. I am an Xbox Live checks manager and I am the guy who helps run through the data being sent to Xbox Live that has been flagged for banning and was also discussed a very long time ago of what will "bring down all modified Xboxs"

I myself have an Cbox that has been modified because i think it is a crime what they do charging so much when the games don't even cost Microsoft half of what they are getting. Anyway, we have found a way to read the firmware. The NXE update has allowed us to do a check on the current firmware installed on the dvd drive.

The reason this was not flagged was because the code was not active. As you might have heard it was discussed about a "self destruct" code embedded in the NXE update and even before that. This was that code it wasn't a self destruct code but actually a check that was done on all drives.

This check was begun when the update was to "prepare for the last.fm facebook and twitter" this in fact was the code sent out to begin checks on ALL Xboxs.

These checks would send us information on the firmware written to the drive not the exact kind but we did an extensive form of hash check on the drive and could actually find out if it was modified in any way.

This was particularly easy on the lite-on as it was actually manufactured to serve for this purpose as our testing model.

We will not ban all consoles at once and yes all information about you has been collected a long time ago.

We have THOUSANDS of Xboxs reporting bad checks meaning modified firmware. Not all people will be banned and all the bans are done at random times

Multiple checks have been done over this amount of time so we could a.ssure the modified Xboxs were truly modified and not just returning corrupt data.

I am sorry i did not com forward with this information sooner but this information has been critical to the cat and mouse game

This check was also done back in the xtreme days if anyone remembers that when c4eva had to rewrite it to allow the checks to come back clean well this must be done again.

Sorry all for the bannings but it is a natural process and I wish you all luck and hope you do not get banned

If you do await the new firmware that is begin developed and cheers to you all you wanted to know it now you got it.

Supposedly from a Xbox Live Employee, Kinda makes sense cause anyone with a Lite-On was banned.

8 years ago '04        #3889
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 298 298
I got a lite on and im not banned..just played street f!ghter 4 online yesterday, and got all zeros on my status code, but I'm now staying offline (as of yesterday) until the new firmware comes out.
 8 years ago '08        #3890
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,188 | Props total: 308 308
 slimgangsta18 said:
Supposedly from a Xbox Live Employee, Kinda makes sense cause anyone with a Lite-On was banned.

Can't be too wrong, because I noticed on that thread A LOT of Lite On's were getitng banned at least 10:1
 8 years ago '05        #3891
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 117 117
I got a 7 series Lite-on unbannned ATM..wonder if that has anything to do with it. Mines was hard to mod as I needed the connectivity kit unlike the 8 series Lite-on's
 8 years ago '04        #3892
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
had an liteon 8xxx and it got banned. got a new xbox, and it the 7 series..but doe, the ban wave isnt done supposedly..
 8 years ago '05        #3893
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,682 | Props total: 117 117
 famoussasjohn said:
had an liteon 8xxx and it got banned. got a new xbox, and it the 7 series..but doe, the ban wave isnt done supposedly..
yea i know..still waiting it out. still got another xbox on deck just in-case though.
 11-11-2009, 03:32 PM         #3894
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
I got a lite on and im not banned..just played street f!ghter 4 online yesterday, and got all zeros on my status code, but I'm now staying offline (as of yesterday) until the new firmware comes out.
You're getting banned the moment u come back if ur s**t was flaged.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #3895
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,764 | Props total: 1260 1260
Welll guys im still unbanned.. lite on drive 1.6 fw.
 8 years ago '05        #3896
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I called MS and they said they aren't banning me until I re up on my xbl so they can ban me and force me to buy another year

8 years ago '04        #3897
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$328 | Props total: 12 12
Has anyone been banned that carries only a silver account? I have never played my modded console with a gold account.
 8 years ago '05        #3898
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Yes, they have.
 8 years ago '07        #3899
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
 Firestarr said:
Welll guys im still unbanned.. lite on drive 1.6 fw.
same here...not banned...benq....1.61
 8 years ago '05        #3900
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
liteon 1.51 and not banned.

as dude was saying last page, the mexican that modded my s**t was tellin me that it was a good drive, but he had to do all kinds of different s**t to it... he was pulling wires out his closet and from under his bed... like a george lopez mcgiver..

anyway, i might just stay offline for awhile as well.. since i am on 1.51 i cannot play the wave 4s anyway...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
13 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
301 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
119 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy