The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
157 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Yo why NBA pictures used to look so moist?
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside PartyNextDoor Dissing Drake?
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Raw...no pullout...no plan b
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3781
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Afekz said:
I would a.ssume the banning would be over by now.

There was 40,000+ people on MW2 yesterday which I can safely a.ssume, most of which were playing legit copies.

When the game leaked it was easy for MS to catch modders because it's safe to a.ssume 80% of the people online with it were pirates, now that the number of legit copies outweighs the pirated ones, I'd think it be a bit tougher to pinpoint modders out.
yep and that infinity ward has given the green light for some stores to sell early.
 8 years ago '08        #3782
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 675 675
yeah i think some people are in the clear...for now!...thats not to say there wont be another ban wave a week from now that just gets @ more people...i think it really has something to do about when you are online...i got GT banned for playing Forza 3 early, as did my roomate...couple of my other homeboys who also got modded console aint play forza3 so they missed that wave...

but after I got banned the first time i basically shut off my 360 and aint go online wit it or really play it till this past Friday...same wit my roommate, and we been playing cod4:2 online hardbody the entire weekend, so I feel like there is definitley a timing/pattern to the way they ban people it aint soem widespread bannings like a lotta heads were saying
 8 years ago '04        #3783
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
 famoussasjohn said:
yep and that infinity ward has given the green light for some stores to sell early.
not according to this
ANY store selling #MW2 early is in violation of street date. There are no "special permissions". That said, we won't punish players for it.about 4 hours ago from Tweetie
Something else interesting

@WePlayCoD @madmarzo Any players who purchased a legit retail copy will not be reset or banned. Only modded / pirate versions will be.about 2 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to WePlayCoD

there telling the difference between the games some how
 8 years ago '04        #3784
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 2616 2616
 AyeDre said:
1.51 played wave 4 games fine.
yeah but the 1.51 FW doesn't do strict video partition checks neither. so it's like an activate.iso auto-installed.
 8 years ago '04        #3785
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Banned today. I really don't give a f**k because I rarely play online that much but it still kinda sucks. Never played MW2 and never installed games to the HDD and have 1.5 FW installed.
its simple, the RROD version is a bundle & they haven't released those. The regular $59.99 rip is CFGHJKL's Rip on xbox360iso. (Hold your head up, dude is currently in jail).
 8 years ago '04        #3786
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space

XBOX 360 Premium Pro Edition 20 GB Console System HDMI $129.99
 8 years ago '04        #3787
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
its simple, the RROD version is a bundle & they haven't released those. The regular $59.99 rip is CFGHJKL's Rip on xbox360iso. (Hold your head up, dude is currently in jail).
Mad dudes was hating on his rip too. looks like he had the real joint afterall.

poor guy he gonna get Fined so hard he gonna wish he never knew what a Xbox was.
 8 years ago '04        #3788
space
space
 Firestarr said:
Mad dudes was hating on his rip too. looks like he had the real joint afterall.

poor guy he gonna get Fined so hard he gonna wish he never knew what a Xbox was.

lol, you not lying they was doubting the s**t outta him, but if he rat that dude out who sold it to him, they might drop some charges. dude actually came through too.
 8 years ago '05        #3789
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$35,547 | Props total: 7074 7074
oh CFJSdfiadf was the one from that article about tracking down apirate and s**t?
 8 years ago '08        #3790
King Jackson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1611 1611
 slimgangsta18 said:
Dam! How you know he is doing a bid?
 8 years ago '04        #3791
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Pro337 said:
Dam! How you know he is doing a bid?
 8 years ago '04        #3792
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space

[pic - click to view]

this dude aint built for no jail. he is a nerd
 8 years ago '04        #3793
space
space
 P-Hill said:
oh CFJSdfiadf was the one from that article about tracking down apirate and s**t?
yep, used his email from the xbox360iso site onto facebook & found his a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #3794
King Jackson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1611 1611
Damn, I wish him the best because he is going to need it .. That sucks on some real sh!t .. Can we expect the same for future "big" releases? I.E. A.C. 2?
 8 years ago '08        #3795
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 238 238
 Pro337 said:
Damn, I wish him the best because he is going to need it .. That sucks on some real sh!t .. Can we expect the same for future "big" releases? I.E. A.C. 2?

lmao no
 8 years ago '06        #3796
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 84 84
That n*gga stupid.You gotta stay on the loooooooooow on that s**t
 8 years ago '06        #3797
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
if ac2 or l4d2 doesnt leak soon ill probably burn liberty city stories or another game to hold me over.
 8 years ago '05        #3798
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,570 | Props total: 141 141
i know 1.51 can play wave 4 games, but i was talking about playing games safely. as other dude said, if you play wave 4 games on 1.51 there isn't any security to help you..
 8 years ago '04        #3799
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3800
space
space
THE SCOOP ON BANNINGS (important to consider i guess)

Hey everyone,

I have done significant research on the recent bannings much of which has been from places such as www*xbox360iso*com and from 1-800-4MYXBOX (by using lies such as saying I worked for a beta testing company etc.) and from friends. Apparently, the recent bannings have become signficant after the October 28, 2009 Xbox LIVE system update. And yes it is true, this update has played a role in the recent bans. I asked a lady that worked in the support service what specifically the October 28 update did (besides the increased wireless stuff it mentioned) and she explained it briefly as a means to check for modders and pirates while they play on and offline (as many people were doing with the recent leak of modern warfare 2). Another phone call (and those of many others on forums) confirmed that they can apparently findout if we are using a flashed xbox ie. detecting a firmware [they may be trying to scare us].

"From today's update by Major Nelson, there will be an XBOX Live update going out over the internets today for XBOX 360 users; however, it will focus on the WPA2 update for the XBOX 360 Wireless Network Adapter and not include Facebook, Twitter, etc. Despite the slightly boring update, all XBOX Live users will still have to suffer the same downtime that should only benefit the new Wi-Fi adapter users coming next month.
Do note that servers will be down for a brief period and if you were currently playing, you may get logged out. Make sure to finish up that FIFA game or Borderlands mission quick or you could face an immediate disconnect. Fair warning! The faster, flashier Wi-Fi adapter is slated for release next month."

This was dated On October - 28 - 2009.
Many people tell people who are banned that it was because of playing Wave 4 games or unstealth patched/unverified games or from playing unreleased games - but, there are MANY people who you may read of, who were banned after signing on after months of not playing. Or many who got banned even though they havent played ANY unstealth patched or unreleased games. And also many who have been banned who have never even been able to try playing a backup game! So therefore that is more compelling evidence to non-believers that the recent update was in fact unsafe, contrary to what many people have stated.

Now what you can do? Well i guess the best thing to do is to wait offline (if you dont feel safe online) for a new iextreme firmware :S if anything... but in the mean time there are some steps you can do to remain safe (offline) in some ways. I was thinking that because the xbox service employees mentioned that the update was what was tracking data on and offline it would be best to remove the updates, if you would like to do so you may by following the following steps (this actually works despite the odd procedure.):

. Removing System Updates .
If you feel like removing your system updates, you may notice if you have tried to do so that they are not located in your system memory. So in order to delete them do this:
1. Press the guide button
2. Go all the way to the right
3. Go to system settings
4. Go to memory
5. DO NOT SELECT YOUR MEMORY UNIT *as in your HDD*
6. Press the following buttons in order: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X
7. You will be prompted if you want to remove the updates, it is your choice and they can always be redownloaded within mere seconds of signing into live.

Now, if you do happen to find yourself banned here are some things (that i know of) that you will be unfortunate to discover:
1. You wont be able to save games to your HDD
2. Your save files will be corrupt when you transfer them
3. Any gamerscore you get will be obviously counted as offline gamerscore and since your account cant be transfered to another 360 (because it will be corrupt) you will need to migrate it, thus deleting any gamerscore you got after you were banned (while offline).
4.And other things that i may have forgotten to post

Now to avoid losing your hard drive *which may be very valuable to some gamers with all your save files, dlc, great capacity (120gb maybe)*, there is something you can do to see if you are banned ahead of time without losing your HDD.

. how to check if you're banned(keep saves, dlc everything) .
Courtesy of: xXmamadaXx (on www*xbox360iso*com)

Follow this guide:
1.Unplug hard drive and/or memory unit
2.Turn on 360 with ethernet cable/wireless plugged in
3.Go to "system settings" in the dashboard, * Click on "Network", * Click on "Test Xbox Live Connection" * Wait for the results, if it asks you to update click CANCEL. * Click on "Y (Yellow)" to get the status report up on screen:

If the status reports the following you ARE banned:

W: 0000-0008
X: 0000-F001
Y: 00A8-6820
Z: 8015-190D (see this = banned) If your Z: is different you are NOT banned.
ID: 0008-0000

Any other code in the Z: line such as "Z: 8015 - 1002" means you are NOT banned, the only code that means you are banned is "Z: 8015-190D", that is the banned code.

I KNOW i'm banned now, cause I accept ANY updates that pops up. This make so much sense. oh well, thats why I have 2 more on standby. i'll just wait till the counterattack firmware drops

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 11-09-2009 at 06:32 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Hip Hop Producers Were Making in The 90's
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy