The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #3721
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,811 | Props total: 282 282
 Firestarr said:
Well if it's not the firmware....than it had to be a bad rip or something I played early. I guess I will know soon I got my backup modded box running and I'm only playing madden and 2k10. So if i get banned there definetly detecting firmware.
Those are two of the games believed to be bad rips, you double check them in ABGX?
 7 years ago '04        #3722
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,528 | Props total: 638 638
 Comic Book Guy said:
Those are two of the games believed to be bad rips, you double check them in ABGX?
yea i did... anyway this is day 2 still no ban...

i went Clean everything.. reformatted HDD, new profile , new copies of both games with microsoft 1 month free trial.. so if i get banned atleast i aint pay for live.

Last edited by Scoop24; 11-07-2009 at 05:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #3723
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
space
$45,354 | Props total: 4548 4548
just sold my system for $250 on craigslist...chilling till Black Friday and copping the pro with two games for $200 from Bestbuy (rumored ad deal)...got the non modded elite and PS3 to hold me over till then...then when the modded is safe again i'll go that route
 7 years ago '06        #3724
space
space
guys, i called xbox and they told me my console was gonna get banned. i havent gotten banned yet, though. if i take the hdd off of the "flagged" console and put it onto a new UNMODDED arcade console, could anything go wrong? would they wrongfully ban my new console? or is it specifically by serial #?

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 11-07-2009 at 05:42 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #3725
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 Da Ill One said:
just sold my system for $250 on craigslist...chilling till Black Friday and copping the pro with two games for $200 from Bestbuy (rumored ad deal)...got the non modded elite and PS3 to hold me over till then...then when the modded is safe again i'll go that route
*waiting for that deal too* if its true...
 7 years ago '04        #3726
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
guys, i called xbox and they told me my console was gonna get banned. i havent gotten banned yet, though. if i take the hdd off of the "flagged" console and put it onto a new arcade console, could anything go wrong? would they wrongfully ban my new console? or is it specifically by serial #?
they will ban the right console...take your HDD off and you will be fine on another system...

what exactly did they tell you? and did you ask them if you're flagged?
 7 years ago '08        #3727
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 Comic Book Guy said:
guys, i called xbox and they told me my console was gonna get banned. i havent gotten banned yet, though. if i take the hdd off of the "flagged" console and put it onto a new arcade console, could anything go wrong? would they wrongfully ban my new console? or is it specifically by serial #?
it's specifically that console. I saw a topic on the xbox.com forum.
 7 years ago '06        #3728
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
they will ban the right console...take your HDD off and you will be fine on another system...

what exactly did they tell you? and did you ask them if you're flagged?
I got the 54420 error doing the request a repair thing on xbox.com, so i called the next morning and asked to do the request a repair. he said i couldn't since i broke the ToS by tampering with the console. I played dumb, it didn't change anything. I started to be irritated by the "confusion" and then (no joke) my cell dropped the call. I just said f**k it, since he already told me I was pretty much banned. I have yet to get banned on that console, though.
 7 years ago '08        #3729
King Jackson 81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Comic Book Guy said:
I got the 54420 error doing the request a repair thing on xbox.com, so i called the next morning and asked to do the request a repair. he said i couldn't since i broke the ToS by tampering with the console. I played dumb, it didn't change anything. I started to be irritated by the "confusion" and then (no joke) my cell dropped the call. I just said f**k it, since he already told me I was pretty much banned. I have yet to get banned on that console, though.
I sold my modded Elite in June .. No sh!t, dude just called me and said, "hey what is this message about the console being banned?" .. I said, "Sh!t happens." ..
 7 years ago '04        #3730
space
space
 Pro337 said:
I sold my modded Elite in June .. No sh!t, dude just called me and said, "hey what is this message about the console being banned?" .. I said, "Sh!t happens." ..
lol I just sold mine on craigslist like an hour ago...i'm waiting for that call lol
 7 years ago '05        #3731
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3 3
I haven't seen people on the MW2 game lately, I guess n*ggas got shook.

Anyone still playing the RROD release offline?
 7 years ago '08        #3732
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,088 | Props total: 88 88
 Pro337 said:
LMAOOOO grimey a.ss n*ggas hahahaha.

I thought they got me today, because I signed in and it just said I signed in so I was like damn they got my a.ss. Tried it again and it connected.
 7 years ago '06        #3733
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 695 695
how much do yall think i could get for my banned elite with a 20gb hdd and 1 black controller?
 7 years ago '04        #3734
space
space
 TreZ said:
how much do yall think i could get for my banned elite with a 20gb hdd and 1 black controller?
i got 250 for my pro 1 controller adnI threww in 5 burnt games
 7 years ago '06        #3735
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 30 30
This has to be the longest ban wave ever.
 11-07-2009, 07:40 PM         #3736
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got my new xbox from walmart this morning ($199+$100 giftcard) after waiting in line for an hour.

However, I have no games until MW2 comes out haha
 7 years ago '07        #3737
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$618 | Props total: 2 2
I think the floodgates may be open...some gamestops have started selling Modern Warfare 2 early after getting special permission directly from Activision...it maybe safe to play MW online now........IF you have a legit copy that is,lol
 7 years ago '06        #3738
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 695 695
 ILayLowFoShow said:
I think the floodgates may be open...some gamestops have started selling Modern Warfare 2 early after getting special permission directly from Activision...it maybe safe to play MW online now........IF you have a legit copy that is,lol
are you serious? They are selling it now??

edit : lame they are still selling it on the 10th

Last edited by TreZ; 11-07-2009 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #3739
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Upstate said:
got my new xbox from walmart this morning ($199+$100 giftcard) after waiting in line for an hour.

However, I have no games until MW2 comes out haha
Since I feel bad for you, I'ma hook this up.
3 posts long 'cause I can only post 10 per post.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Afekz; 11-07-2009 at 09:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago