9/24 - wwf no mercy - 6 matches announced so far
1207 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA SMH: Barkley Shames Warriors... "It's A Honor To Visit Trump"
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
If XXL class of 2016 was the year of mumble rap, XXL class of 2018 will be the..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye responds to everyone calling him FAT
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3701
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,476 | Props total: 9448 9448
 slimgangsta18 said:
just went online & did a network connection test looking for the 8015 - 190D error. still not banned yet. I can tell you this, they were a couple of games I did played before they were verified or even released. I don't like the way how people b**chin' out cause they got caught. How you complain about getting caught then give us a long statement about you running to the PS3 Until ______________________. This type Of ban wave been happening since 2006 & the modders alwayss prevail over the s**t M$ dish out. Even since Xbox1. We're in War people, see it out until the end.
Gotta agree here. I knew the risk when I modded my s**t, and I'm not mad @ MS for banning my GT after Forza 3. I'm mad at myself for being a crack fiend and not waiting lol. f**k it though, these the risks we take and if we get caught in it so be it.
 8 years ago '04        #3702
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,912 | Props total: 2972 2972
 AyeDre said:
lol M$ will never win this war. Even when If I don't play video games anymore I will be telling people to mod there s**t and give them the info they need :)
Microsoft can't even Stop people pirating their Operating Systems. Hackers get on that Rearm crack until they get some keys that's not blacklisted. s**t get's crack less than a month. Patience is a virtue.
 11-07-2009, 08:46 AM         #3703
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Even so, that does nothing for the banned consoles. You just have to dish out more money for another one.
 8 years ago '05        #3704
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,678 | Props total: 117 117
Im actually waiting to get banned..lol I been playing dirty for about 3 years now..I was sure that I would have been one of the 1st to get hit.
 8 years ago '05        #3705
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
sidenote: What is the xbox live test supposed to show you?
 8 years ago '04        #3706
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,749 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Temerity said:
^Even so, that does nothing for the banned consoles. You just have to dish out more money for another one.
Even so you have a over thousand dollers worth of games. So buying a new system should not be a big deal.
 11-07-2009, 09:48 AM         #3707
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
Even so you have a over thousand dollers worth of games. So buying a new system should not be a big deal.
Doesn't make sense. Just because you get games for free doesn't mean you'll be able to afford a new console. Infact the reason people mod their consoles is because buying games is too much money, so obviously they don't have alot of money do they.
 8 years ago '08        #3708
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,532 | Props total: 279 279
 Temerity said:
Doesn't make sense. Just because you get games for free doesn't mean you'll be able to afford a new console. Infact the reason people mod their consoles is because buying games is too much money, so obviously they don't have alot of money do they.
I can afford all the games I buy and stuff. I just don't want to pay for it. I rarely buy games just like I rarely buy albums.
 8 years ago '04        #3709
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,912 | Props total: 2972 2972
 P-Hill said:
sidenote: What is the xbox live test supposed to show you?
it's another way to check & see if you've been banned or why you can't connect to xbox live. the infamous error shows up then you've been banned.
 8 years ago '05        #3710
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
oh blah, i did that joint and it told me i had a moderate connection and should change my NAT type.
 8 years ago '04        #3711
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,235 | Props total: 2859 2859
 Temerity said:
Exactly...
People act like just because you saved $1000's worth of games that you can buy the same amount in systems every time you get banned.. It's not a lot of money but it's about the principle.

I don't even play games much but I've got a kid in my house and I literally had to burn 4 different copies of Madden '10 because the little f**ker keeps finding ways to get the disc out of the console.. There's no way I'd be paying nearly $250 to keep replacing my Madden discs that get f**ked up..
 8 years ago '04        #3712
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I thought that if you go online with your hard drive out that you can still install games to the HDD?
 8 years ago '04        #3713
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 akademiks said:
I thought that if you go online with your hard drive out that you can still install games to the HDD?
What? If you take out the hdd you won't be able to store s**t. Until you have a memory card. Which won't be enougH memory.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #3714
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
What? If you take out the hdd you won't be able to store s**t. Until you have a memory card. Which won't be enougH memory.
Posted via Mobile Device
I mean... that if you go online to see if you got banned or not. You can still test your network settings without an HDD in, right?

I haven't checked if I've been banned yet but if it means losing so much of the console's functionality to check then, I'm not sure I'm even gonna bother.
 8 years ago '04        #3715
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yes you can still test the network settings without the HDD
yep I did that last night because I got the error code on the repair
page. But I doubt that is reliable and proof of being banned. More than likely they canceled it for people doing repairs online and have to call in. But I'm still on live.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 11-07-2009 at 12:28 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #3716
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
Well For what its worth..I ripped my retail copy of MW2 and my SS CRC and RawSS (I believe those will always be different), DMI and Date of Mastering (10/6/2009) are all different from the RROD copy of the game....Wondering if MS is using that info to tell who is playing what version and banning.....
 8 years ago '04        #3717
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Well For what its worth..I ripped my retail copy of MW2 and my SS CRC and RawSS (I believe those will always be different), DMI and Date of Mastering (10/6/2009) are all different from the RROD copy of the game....Wondering if MS is using that info to tell who is playing what version and banning.....
RROD version is from the COD XBOX bundle..
 8 years ago '04        #3718
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,749 | Props total: 1196 1196
Well if it's not the firmware....than it had to be a bad rip or something I played early. I guess I will know soon I got my backup modded box running and I'm only playing madden and 2k10. So if i get banned there definetly detecting firmware.
 8 years ago '06        #3719
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 2 2
What makes c4eva so sure his precious iXtreme is undetectable? Sounds like denial.
 8 years ago '04        #3720
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,482 | Props total: 4932 4932
 jayvivz said:
What makes c4eva so sure his precious iXtreme is undetectable? Sounds like denial.
MS can't detect the firmware...they can only detect what the firmware does...for instance they can't tell if you have 1.51, 1.6, or 1.61 but they know if you're playing a Wave 4 game when you shouldn't be...or if you have a faster response time then normal and other variables but they can't tell which FW you are running...that's impossible unless you plugged it into a PC and ran a fw check...which those can't be run online because it has to have an actual physical connection to read it...
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
32 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
34 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
116 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
270 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy