NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #3681
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,934 | Props total: 1901 1901
 Afekz said:
I know it spins @ 12x no matter what, but still the fact that the drive is not spinning whatsoever, should mean that if MS DID request an info check @ the time you were playing, your DVD drive would either:

A.) Need to spin to send that info.
B.) Send info from HD Game Install.

It should be a dead giveaway which would make you appear as a modder.
There have been reports of newly modded consoles that have played no games being banned, on both #fw and 360iso, so ..
I don't really care about getting banned but I'm worried about them maybe refusing to repair my console cause this piece of s**t is a RROD magnet..
 7 years ago '04        #3682
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 2196 2196
Wonder what the stealth & iXtreme team doing?
 7 years ago '08        #3683
King Jackson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$5,333 | Props total: 1578 1578
 slimgangsta18 said:
I'll tell you what they no doing .. They damn JOB lol
 7 years ago '05        #3684
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 akademiks said:
There have been reports of newly modded consoles that have played no games being banned, on both #fw and 360iso, so ..
I don't really care about getting banned but I'm worried about them maybe refusing to repair my console cause this piece of s**t is a RROD magnet..

Edit:

Pro337 said:
 slimgangsta18 said:

Double Edit:

x360iso said:
I just go off the phone to a microsoft representative because i just got 3RROD. And they said they can't fix it as it was modified and banned. I then put my friend "dad" on the phone who spoke to the man and found out after a long time of chatting that;

They now have a database of tampered consoles being game moding/flashing ect...he said that they can tell any type of tampering.

They said that they updated the NAND chip and this is the way they can tell.

He also said that over 1,000,000 have already been banned.

If that were the case, then why wouldn't they just f**king ban you the minute you hop on live?

Bulls**t, but it's 360ISO so yea.

Also, MORE than 1,000,000? Son, no way.

Last edited by Afekz; 11-06-2009 at 10:59 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #3685
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 97 97
Its been confirmed that the update we receive a few weeks ago is the cause of this... One of my other homeboys called up XBOX today after getting his consoled banned and tried using the pawn shop trick, which didn't work lol, and after a few back and forths with a couple different people one of them slipped up and told him the update is the way they are finding all our modded consoles.
 7 years ago '09        #3686
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 811 811
Dammitttt....I don't wanna go online now lol
 7 years ago '04        #3687
space
space
 Pro337 said:

watch them bastards come out with some s**t after the disaster....
 7 years ago '06        #3688
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 911 911
hey comic book who was right about MS being able to detect flashed xboxs ;)

Last edited by TreZ; 11-07-2009 at 03:12 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #3689
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 133 133
is it only for 1.60 and beyond? i am 1.51 right now and i am on xbox live right now.. (netflix)..

hmmm
 11-07-2009, 12:34 AM         #3690
Brillyance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been reading you guys posts. It's funny how prior to the huge number of bans, everybody was cool, and after, you guys have been semi going at each other's necks...but that's beside the point.

It appears the journey has came to an end. I haven't been posting here, but I've been enjoying my console just like you guys. I played with members of EPIC in Gears of War 2 before it came out. I played Fallout 3 while previews were still being put up. I played Halo 3 in French....it's over. Microsoft is only doing their part, and in the end. They got us. Be appreciative you got all the free s**t you got. You can use your console as an offline console, you can sell it and get a new one...but it's over. Me personally, I'm gonna go cop one tomorrow, and switch my hard drive over. I'll be switching from downloading games early, to going to my local mom and pops shop and buying them early.

I'm low-key glad they banned my console and not my gamertag. I can go cop a clean console, and use my hard drive. (hopefully) I guess now I can build up a collection of acutal games for X360 that can maybe rival my PS3 collection. Microsoft could be chasing us all down trying to arrest us. Basically this is the equivalent of you stealing s**t from Best Buy, and then, eventually they catch you, and say, "Hey...don't come to THIS best buy anymore"

I know this is a long pointless rant, but f**k it, it's the internets, you can do whatever you want.
 11-07-2009, 12:40 AM         #3691
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was fun.. But I really dont care not gonna lose sleep over it.. Keep the banned ish for s**t I would never buy and just buy the games I'd play on Live, which is only like Madden, NBA 2K and COD..
 7 years ago '05        #3692
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 133 133
You're acting like this would be the end of modding systems.. I GUARANTEE, even if it's the worst ideas come true, someone will crack whatever method and system modding will be fine.

If it's what the one guy was saying about sending off information too fast, then someone will crack it to where the drive has a delay between sends. I doubt it would be that hard to be honest; it's just nobody thought of that as the problem.
 7 years ago '09        #3693
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 811 811
[code]
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> c4eva : lots of rumors/speculation
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> as usual
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> fw is detectable
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> etc etc
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> activate iso is detectable blah blah
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> realisticly sum1 said u mentioned new/stronger
challenges
[02:56] <@[X]nWo[X]> on media
[02:57] <+c4eva> just to let you know that im looking into the current ban wave. I am currently running several brand new xboxs on live! These xboxs are in various configs. All are running ixtreme 1.61
[02:58] <@[X]nWo[X]> excellent news
[02:58] <+dialtone> u the man
[02:58] <@[X]nWo[X]> anything new in the live logs ?
[02:59] <+c4eva> One is running original discs, another is running on xbl (no discs) , another is running a backup from my region!
[03:00] <+c4eva> Testing is ongoing! Live logs are done daily, no changes!
[03:01] <+c4eva> until tests are completed, no eta on liteon fw!
[03:04] <+c4eva> live logs look good!
[03:06] <+c4eva> fw itself not detectable!
[03:06] <+dialtone> thats forsure hehe
[03:06] <+dialtone> knew it wasnt gonna be that
[03:11] <+c4eva> they are going hard on warez releases and incorrect use of abgx!
[03:11] <+dialtone> but i cant wait to do a victory dance on the proven track record of bad rips =p
[03:12] <+dialtone> thats why me and fishy are unbanned cuz we have been stict on verified only online boots for the past year since last wave
[03:12] <+Fishcake> see, this is why kids shouldn't rip :>
[/code]
 11-07-2009, 04:34 AM         #3694
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
You're acting like this would be the end of modding systems.. I GUARANTEE, even if it's the worst ideas come true, someone will crack whatever method and system modding will be fine.

If it's what the one guy was saying about sending off information too fast, then someone will crack it to where the drive has a delay between sends. I doubt it would be that hard to be honest; it's just nobody thought of that as the problem.
Yeah, until MS up their game again, and you get banned again. It's a cycle. Modding is great, but it makes me feel dirty
 7 years ago '06        #3695
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 42 42
 DJ Idol said:
[code]
challenges
[02:57] <+c4eva> just to let you know that im looking into the current ban wave. I am currently running several brand new xboxs on live! These xboxs are in various configs. All are running ixtreme 1.61
[02:59] <+c4eva> One is running original discs, another is running on xbl (no discs) , another is running a backup from my region!
[03:11] <+c4eva> they are going hard on warez releases and incorrect use of abgx!
[03:11] <+dialtone> but i cant wait to do a victory dance on the proven track record of bad rips =p
[03:12] <+dialtone> thats why me and fishy are unbanned cuz we have been stict on verified only online boots for the past year since last wave
[/code]

Wow ,where did this come from?
 7 years ago '05        #3696
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 52 52
 DJ Idol said:
[code]
challenges
[/code]

Yeah Nice find. Now at least some of these people on here can just stop with the bull s**t speculation.
 7 years ago '06        #3697
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$16,947 | Props total: 460 460
Trez, I know it's splitting hairs, but the firmware isn't technically detectable.

Just got back from the WalMart deal. Manufacture date is early July on the 360. Won't be modding it until I hear a lot of good things from #fw. I'm in no rush anyways, MW2 will hold me over on XBL for quite some time. Any other single player campaign games go on the offline jawn.
 11-07-2009, 07:04 AM         #3698
Brillyance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe verfying burns makes it any safer. I haven't played anything "unverified" since like last year. Everything I've been on has been verified, and the stuff that wasn't verified last year, was verified later. Whether or not firmware is detectable....I don't know. I give that C4eva dude credit, because of his rep, however, he didn't clearly say anything other than firmware is not detectable...I also give him credit because he's not jumping to some definitive answer on the overall situation, he's still testing. Me personally, I'm with the comic book guiy. All though I do have my modded box listed for sale, if it doesn't sale, it'll just be my offline game console. a.ssassin's Creed etc. etc. The only issue with that is, if they can check the records on a hdd, they could probably find out you played modded games on that Hdd, then ban the new system. With that in mind, I'm leaning towards keeping my hdd, copping an arcade, and then blaming all past burned game saves on the "previous owner" of the hdd, and keeping it legit. I believe modding will be back..,..but to a certain extent, I feel like Microsoft cracked the code on the X360, and I can't hate....please believe when that Xbox 720 drops....I'll be online looking for "verified" rips of Gears of War 4.

actually, I predict modding of the PS3 possibly. The price of blu-ray burners is coming down. While I'm not the most tech savy person, I believe if they build it, it can be hacked, and I imagine someone somewhere is either working on it, or cracked it, and it's just not a big deal due to price of Blu-ray burners, and the lack of universal Fios for the necessary speeds to DL 20+ gigs.
 7 years ago '04        #3699
space
space
just went online & did a network connection test looking for the 8015 - 190D error. still not banned yet. I can tell you this, they were a couple of games I did played before they were verified or even released. I don't like the way how people b**chin' out cause they got caught. How you complain about getting caught then give us a long statement about you running to the PS3 Until ______________________. This type Of ban wave been happening since 2006 & the modders always prevail over the s**t M$ dish out. Even since Xbox1. We're in War people, see it out until the end.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 11-07-2009 at 08:05 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #3700
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,476 | Props total: 219 219
lol M$ will never win this war. Even when If I don't play video games anymore I will be telling people to mod there s**t and give them the info they need :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
114 comments
1 day ago